An Announcement Regarding Character Acceptance

Ballerina

Freckle Faced Fidgeter
Hi everyone! 

Me and the staff decided to go over all of the characters again over the span of the past few days. I'm so glad to hear their input and it makes my job 100x easier. Unfortunately, this also means that any character that is currently accepted, is no longer because many of the staff have brought things into light that I otherwise would have missed. If you would like to see whether your character is accepted or not please look over to the Accepted Characters page, where all of the currently accepted characters will be. Hopefully, the full list will be up by Thursday, giving everyone time to make any adjustments before the actual roleplay starts. 

@SpicyWatterson-Kun @Fem the Huffling Riceball @WeirdisFun @InternalAssumpter @Lilah Tunth@Lorkhan@Darkholme@Godhowsae@T h e F o o l@Dearwolfy @CellistCat606@LennyTheMemeGod@SecretRock@Colt556@lostsoul@TenaciousTinkerer@The Royal Keen@Advent Azure @amdreams@CERBERUS177@Tulani @Jefferson @Fazy @Nona @Sir Jake @Chaotic Pastel @theunderwolf @Mr. Gideon @sprouhtt @Lucremoirre @TheHappyPikachu @A Mysterious Figure @Kimi @Abyss @Sullivanity @Magical Squid Senpai

change your notification settings in the options, and make sure you let the email you, it doesn't alert when you don't have that enabled when editing the thread follow options. 

and I am tagging people as i'm going through @CERBERUS177

I still have to make one!?~ xD  :3 :D X3 xD (I will~ :3)

Yea i'm bringing up issues with profiles I think may have trouble in the future for a variety of reasons. I do not mind helping someone figure out something if they need assistance to help solve the issues I could have. 

Alrighty, I have to be going to bed. Tommorow Ill be going through the rest, in the meanwhile the other staff members are gonna be going through all of them to just double check with my acceptances and if they're good or not. 

As well as going through the people I haven't posted about yet. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back