Amusement Park

Wang

One Thousand Club

Kazuma Nakamura

Kazuma stood up from his chair, a wide grin growing on his face as he curled his pitch black hair in anticipation. It was another day in the widely known amusement park, and he couldn't wait to see what it brought. To make sure that everyone was there in time, he took a megaphone and announced into it, "
It's another fine day at the amusement park, everyone! I wish for all of you to come to the front of my office." After saying that, he opened the door and went outside to check that everyone was there.

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi rolled out of her bed, landing on the ground and injuring herself. Once again, the manager was so loud with his megaphone that she felt that her ears were almost going to bleed. Her little brother came in to check the situation, and formed a frown when he saw her on the ground. "
Don't worry, I'm perfectly fine!" She smiled at her sibling, sensing the worry on his face. She got up and dusted herself off. She had fallen asleep in her work outfit last night, so she didn't need to change, so she walked towards the door. She turned her face back to face her brother and waved, "Well, I'm off to work!" Her brother told her to take care, and she nodded with a happy expression on her face. She opened the door and headed towards the manager's office.

CATHY DUBOVA

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Catherine always woke up early, it was unnatural for her otherwise, seeing as she was an early riser. She was sitting somewhere on a bench when she heard the megaphone. Closing the laptop, she sighed, and stood up.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]‘Damn Kazuma, it was just getting heated in the comment section too….’ [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She thought while walking, with a sigh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Reaching there took no time at all, and she was in front of the office in no time.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Putting her hands on her hips, she stood there waiting for others.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Good morning Mr. Nakamura.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]@Yato[/SIZE]

Fujimoto, Maki

Fujimoto woke up at the dormitories with a start, the alarm clock managing to scare him out of his dreams. “My head…” He briefly commented, it wasn’t like he was drinking, it was closer to the awful pain that came with moving your body from 0 to 100 so suddenly.  Now that he was awake, there was no point in trying to go back to sleep, not one to fall back asleep after waking up.

When the announcement blared throughout the park, including the dormitories of course, “Aye sir.” He answered to the ceiling , pulling himself off the bed to get ready. Maki grabbed his work clothes, getting dressed in the normal employee uniforms for now until they were informed of the performance they were going to do. He opened his eyes placing the contact on, his eyes temporarily the same gentle red.

He put his name tag [SIZE=13.333333333333332px]on[/SIZE] the uniform as he stepped outside to the hallway, a small smile on his face as he left the dormitories, taking a short route to the office spying Cathy already there and Ayumi along the way, giving a small nod in greeting to both of them - not really talking to them often due to them being separate buildings - but it wasn’t like he didn’t know anything about them . “Hello, Sir.” He greeted the manager before the Chef and the Ride Supervisor , “Hey, Catherine and Hirata-chan.” Fujimoto said being a bit more casual towards the fellow co-workers.

@Yato @Lilah Tunth

Mikumi Neiji had just brushed her hair and put a flower in it, as she looked into the mirror. A bright smile was spread across her face and in a happy singsong, she told her mirror image: "Welcome to the Fukuoka Amusements Park. Have a blooming day!" Then her face got incredibly bored. "Urgh. I hate it." 

In that moment, she heard the megaphone. "Oh gosh." She looked back at the mirror and smiled happily. "Time for torment and suffering while acting all happy. Yay!" The tone was the same happy and singsong one. Then she went outside to take a place in front of the manager. Her smile was bright and happy. It appeared real, but everyone knew of her grumpy and not social personality. 

Kaori Furukawa
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaori woke with a start, her eyes widening at the sound of the microphone. Oh my God, who on Earth could be - of course. She would obviously recognize that annoying voice anywhere, it was unmistakably Kazuma Nakamura. She jumped out of her bed, heading to the washroom. Washing her face, she looked into the mirror and stared at herself for a minute. Ha, just as she always looked - mean, unwanted and of course, irritated. She managed to find time to take a quick shower before practically jumping into her uniform and adjusting her name tag. Kaori Furukawa. What an ugly name.

Kaori walked straight to Kazuma's office and presented herself. "Hello, Mr. Nakamura," she said. She heard her own voice - dull as it seemed, the words seemed to flow out naturally and in a happier mood than she felt. She put on her best smile - evidently fake, but only she, in her opinion, could tell - and said hello to her co-workers, a glare so strong it seemed to pierce their skin.

@Yato @Lilah Tunth  @T h e F o o l  @Princess Ami

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiori Sakura

Shiori was a deep sleeper after a day of adrenaline rushing through her body. So when the voice came through the speakers of the dormitory she could not help but to groan in response. However she still got out of bed and opened the blinds of her window. Blinking at the rays of sunlight that made their way into her room. It burned a lot but she did not say a word as she stood there, staring into the distance. She got back to Earth only a moment later though. She got washed and dressed in a matter of minutes, her outfit was rather easy to put on so that took only a minute or five.

She put on the name tag with her stage name Chii. It was an easy name for the children to call out and she took a liking to it as well. It was better than them having a hard time to say her name. She lightly slapped her cheeks as she stood in front of the mirror, smiling a little as she looked at her costume again. It was a pretty one, one that she absolutely adored since she was young. A fairy was one of her favourite fantasy creatures and now she got to play one. This made her love her job more than the average one.

With that, she walked out of her dorm room, not forgetting to lock the door and skipped towards the place where she had to go to. Humming a happy song from Bruno Mars along the way until she reached the office from Mr. Nakamura. Seeing that she was not the first one there, made her a bit relieved as she had some people to talk to. ”Cathy !” She yelled and flung herself around the other, not intending to let go anytime soon. ”Also~ Good morning everyone.” She said playfully.

@Yato @Lilah Tunth @T h e F o o l @Princess Ami @Fazy

Kazuma Nakamura

Kazuma smiled at the people who arrived in front of the park. "I hope you all got a nice rest." A diabolical grin formed on his face as he finished the statement. " I made it extra loud so that you could all wake up fresh and ready to work!" Being a manager of an amusement park filled with all sorts of people was the best job he could possibly have.

He glanced at his watch before sighing. "I've decided to delay the opening time by a bit, since few people come during this time, so you can do whatever you want until the park is opened." He waved his hands in front of him in defense. "Now, now, before you come at me, there's another reason I'm doing this. I know that some of you get grumpy from having to wake up early in the morning and going to work right after that, so I wanted to give some time to breathe."

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi smiled as the rest of them arrived one by one, and greeted them. "Hey everyone!" She coughed a bit at the manager's comment, trying not to react to it. She did get herself injured because of his loudness, but other than that she didn't get affected by it much. She hoped that Mr. Nakamura would act nicer towards them though. She widened her eyes when the manager stated that they still have time until the park is opened for the day. She was confused on why he would wake them up so early if there was still time left. A small smile appeared on her face at his next statement. She knew that the manager cared about them after all. She looked at the others and wondered what they would do with the spare time.

@Lilah Tunthhttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/23318-lilah-tunth/ @T h e F o o l @Princess Ami @Fazy @Marshmallow

CATHY DUBOVA

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The girl waved a hand to her fellow co-workers, looking rather weirdly robotic with her hand. [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]'I rather back to the internet... Or cooking.' [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She kept on thinking to herself, the balls of her feet going a bit back and forth, not really enough to be noticed, but enough for her to feel stimuli.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]She was rather out of it for most of the time people gathered, not everyone was around, heck, not even half of the interns gathered yet, but it seemed at that moment her taste tester arrived.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]'Ah! Chert (shit)....' [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The girl thought as she was glomped by Shiori, who was as bubbly as usual. Sometimes moments like this made her regret feeding her weird things, but she guessed it was only fair she got some payment back (seeing as she caused many moments of terror).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]"Hi, Shiori-san... How are you doing..?" The girl awkwardly said from her position, she then pushed a bit back from the hug and turned to their boss, who just started speaking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]'So I came here for no reason. I'm not even mad anymore.'[/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

Mikumi sighed loudly at the statement she had just heard. "So you basically let us get here for nothing. I do thank you for that, Mr. Nakamura!", she floated happily. After all, she could say anything in that tone. Or in another. It didn't matter to her. 

Mikumi looked around. "Gosh... I'm hungry...", she murmured to herself. "Is anyone going to have breakfast? And if so, can I join?", she floated in the same happy tone she used before. 

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi walked up behind Mikumi and poked her back. "I'm going to have breakfast!" She smiled at her and offered her hand to her as a gesture for her to join. She was going back to her room for some time and her little brother was going to cook food for the two of them. Since her brother was a great cook and they always had leftovers at the end of each meal, she thought that it was a great opportunity for her. She waited for her answer and drooled a bit when thinking about her brother's food.

@Princess Amihttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/25540-princess-ami/

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi walked up behind Mikumi and poked her back. "I'm going to have breakfast!" She smiled at her and offered her hand to her as a gesture for her to join. She was going back to her room for some time and her little brother was going to cook food for the two of them. Since her brother was a great cook and they always had leftovers at the end of each meal, she thought that it was a great opportunity for her. She waited for her answer and drooled a bit when thinking about her brother's food.

Mikumi squealed when she got poked. "What the...!" She turned around and found a coworker. "Ayumi. Well, why not." She made a little grumpy face. "But don't poke me like that." Then Mikumi smiled again. "Or otherwise, I will make you suffer." Then, Mikumi saw the drooling. "You... ew. Drool."

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi was taken aback at the comment and shivered. She still wasn't used to how different Mikumi acted completely different when the park was closed, and how she could say something like that with a smile. She swiftly wiped her face with her right hand when she mentioned the drooling, and coughed. "L-let's go then..." She started leading the way towards her house.

@Princess Ami

Maeve raced through the streets, even in her white 8-centimeter heels, she was fast, her long blond hair whipped around in the air behind her. She was running towards her work place, the one she shouldn't have been late but was. She passed Ayumi and Mikumi, her two co-workers, and waved, smiling but immediately got back to running. "I'm so sorry, I'm late, Mr. Nakamura!" She gasped as she burst through the door. "We had a guest today and I couldn't leave earlier, I'm so sorry." She bowed and fixed her uniform. "Did I miss anything?" She asked.

@Yato (Am I supposed to add this??)

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi was taken aback at the comment and shivered. She still wasn't used to how different Mikumi acted completely different when the park was closed, and how she could say something like that with a smile. She swiftly wiped her face with her right hand when she mentioned the drooling, and coughed. "L-let's go then..." She started leading the way towards her house.

@Princess Ami

Mikumi followed. That was, until a fellow coworker nearly ran her over. Mikumi dodged to the side and glared angrily. Worldessly, she got up and brushed the dirt of her fluffy dress. She did not speak until they reached the residence of Ayumi. "Gosh I'm hungry", was all she then murmured.

Mikumi followed. That was, until a fellow coworker nearly ran her over. Mikumi dodged to the side and glared angrily. Worldessly, she got up and brushed the dirt of her fluffy dress. She did not speak until they reached the residence of Ayumi. "Gosh I'm hungry", was all she then murmured.

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi yelped as a coworker dashed past them. She saw her smile and wave at them, but wasn't able to react fast enough to respond. They eventually reached her house and she knocked on the door. Her brother unlocked the door for them and stared at them with a surprised look on his face. "The manager told us that he changed the opening time, and because we didn't have the chance to eat breakfast, I brought another person to eat with us!" She smiled. Her brother quickly nodded and went off to prepare breakfast. She sat down on a sofa and patted on the place next to her, looking at Mikumi. "You can sit here if you want! "

Mikumi follwed Ayumi inside. The Sofa. It had to be that. Being close to others was what Mikumi always had Seen as weird. "Oh... uhm... sure..." the grumpy girl was suddenly very shy and unsteady. Hesitantly, she sat down next to Ayumi as far away as possible on the couch. 

Kazuma Nakamura

Kazuma smiled at the person who came in bursting through the door. He didn't mind if others were late if they had a reason to be, and luckily, he hadn't opened the park yet. He shook his head at the girl, "
There is no need to apologize. You aren't late at all. I have made a decision to delay the opening time of the park in consideration of the employees working here, so you're in fact early. So feel free to do whatever you want until the opening of the park."

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi noticed that Mikumi was sitting on the other end of the couch instead of right beside her, and wondered why she was doing that. "Why don't you sit closer?" She inquired, wondering if she disliked her and making a sad expression. She thought that she might've done something wrong and hoped that she could make up for it. Her brother soon arrived with the meal which consisted of grilled fish and parboiled rice, and Ayumi smiled. "Thanks!" Her brother nodded and smiled back, and left the the girls to themselves.

@Cyaanidehttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/32808-cyaanide/ (sorry!) @Princess Ami

Shiori Sakura

Shiori blinked as she heard the word in a different language. Tilting her head to the side as she wondered what the other was saying but did not mention anything. After all Cathy was awkward and weird, but that was what she liked about her. It was a weird relationship the two were having. Actually Shiori almost got killed once by testing one of the testing dishes that she was presented by the cook. It was quite the chaos when people found out about it but Shiori did not mind it too much, after all she still survived.

Her smile appeared again at the question. “Really good, though I don’t like waking up early. But since I can spend my time with the people I don’t mind. How about you?” She responded cheerfully as always. Her eyes seemed to be twinkling, as she then thought about something. “Should we go check the rides? I feel like riding one. Hmmmm… We can eat something afterwards?” She asked excitedly. It had been the first time that she got to play around in an amusement park while it was still not open.

@Lilah Tunth

View attachment 151308

"Ah, so it seems," She let out a contented sigh, happy she wasn't late. Though a little thing bothered her, she saw everyone socializing, she was late for that, she figured, perhaps she should come earlier and it would let her have friends? After all, her mother had told her to make friends, she didn't want to let her mother down. She would approach them but it seems they were all busy, she wouldn't want to interrupt. "Ah, Maki-kun!" She walked to the boy as she called to him, reading the boy's nametag,"Would you mind helping me plan out today's events?"

@T h e F o o l 

( @Yato, still a little confused what an entertainer does, would you mind elaborating on the topic?)

Fujimoto, Maki

He gave a nod in welcome when two more employee's arrived, even if both of them were considered infamous for their terrible attitudes, he had no reason not to say Hello. Maki looked back to see 'Chii' clinging onto the chef, "I'm still amazed that you have so much energy in the morning," He briefly commented on her actions, as he waved in reply to her 'Good Morning'.

"Thank you for some free time Sir," He said, being a slight kiss-up, even if his true thoughts were of mild annoyance towards him. Especially since he made the announcement without everyone being here, making it seem that it wasn't worthy to actually come here in the first place. He looked to the side as he saw some of the other co-workers that were 'late to be early'. One of them being a familiar face due to him working with her time to time when they entertained their guests. "Ah, Hello Fukutou-chan," He said, his voice having some surprised in it due to her using his first name. He gave a slight wave as the female walked towards him, "Oh sure, as long as it doesn't mess up the other employees that work with us too much." Fujimoto answered as he stood in front of the fellow entertainer.

@Cyaanide

Kazuma Nakamura

Kazuma smiled at the person who came in bursting through the door. He didn't mind if others were late if they had a reason to be, and luckily, he hadn't opened the park yet. He shook his head at the girl, "There is no need to apologize. You aren't late at all. I have made a decision to delay the opening time of the park in consideration of the employees working here, so you're in fact early. So feel free to do whatever you want until the opening of the park."

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi noticed that Mikumi was sitting on the other end of the couch instead of right beside her, and wondered why she was doing that. "Why don't you sit closer?" She inquired, wondering if she disliked her and making a sad expression. She thought that she might've done something wrong and hoped that she could make up for it. Her brother soon arrived with the meal which consisted of grilled fish and parboiled rice, and Ayumi smiled. "Thanks!" Her brother nodded and smiled back, and left the the girls to themselves.

@Cyaanidehttps://www.rpnation.com/profile/32808-cyaanide/ (sorry!) @Princess Ami

Mikumi blushed. This was not her territory. "I... just don't like being too close to others." Mikumi then got her grumpy attitude back. "Whatever." The food smelled heavenly, it brought a small, real smile to her face. "Itadakimasu!" Mikumi smiled at her comrade, until she realized, that she smiled at her comrade. Then she got grumpy. 

View attachment 151308

"Ah, of course, if it does, it'll be easily re-arranged," She replied with a smile and added,"Oh and just call me Maeve, May, if Maeve's a little complicated.." She was often told Maeve was a beautiful name by her mother but by her peers? Not so much, due to the unique spelling and pronounciation, she usually ended up being called "You there" or by her last name. "Anyways, would you have any preferences of where to work?"

@T h e F o o l

CATHY DUBOVA

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The idea that Shiori spoke about sounded okay by her standards. "You want to go on a ride...? Okay." She said, looking at her companion. "If you want I can cook something afterwards, just don't expect it to be much." Cathy turned and started walking away from the office.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]'Geez, when was the last time I got a good amount of time in bed with a laptop...? I'm bored.'[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]"Hey, which ride do you want to go on? Personally I want to go on the Chinese Dragon."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]@marshmallow[/SIZE]

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi nodded in understanding. She thought that she could help her become more used to being near others, but for now they could enjoy her brother's heavenly cooking. She caught a glimpse of Mikumi's smile before she returned to her normal sulky expression, and that made her smile as well. She wanted to point that out, "
You look nice when you smile!"

Ayumi Hirata

Ayumi nodded in understanding. She thought that she could help her become more used to being near others, but for now they could enjoy her brother's heavenly cooking. She caught a glimpse of Mikumi's smile before she returned to her normal sulky expression, and that made her smile as well. She wanted to point that out, "You look nice when you smile!"

Mikumi began eating and flashed a smile, but this one was different. It was  cute nice, but it missed something the other one had. "Maybe. Good thing I can smile whenever I need to, be it brats tugging away at my dress or father's trying to get a more than blooming day with me." She sighed. "I hate this park."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back