• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AMP: Emergence

ThePricklyPear

(つ・ᴥ・)つ*:・゚✧ DA PRICKLEH PEAR!!!!
I've recently been in a campaign for a superpowered roleplay called AMP, and I've decided to try out a more text based approach to this tabletop. As stated before it is based off of superpowers, but there are no heroes. Basically this roleplay would start with AMP Year One, the start and original sourcebook of the tabletop, along with a custom campaign of my design. In this, AMPs (People with Accelerated Mutant Personas) are starting to surface in the modern world, causing all kinds of mixed reactions. I would share the PDFs for this fine tabletop, but I wish not to be caught in the webs of copyright infringement, so any and all questions will have to be actually asked and answered by me, unless any of us that are interested want to purchase the sourcebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back