• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom โ€• ๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‰๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐˜ผ๐˜พ. โช๐Ž๐Ž๐‚โซ

where should our OFFICAL ooc be located?

• Total voters
Characters
Here
Other
Here
oof ok so kali is done. i'm still not sold on her personally, i might redo her if only to change her godly parent...

Noivian Noivian i think her powers are pretty dope! her personality vibe suits her fc though imo, but i know the feeling of not being satisfied hehe

Augustus is finally finished! I had such a fun time putting together his powers and personality!
supertroopers supertroopers please let me know if there's something you'd like me to change c:

also there's music in his cs :closed eyes open smile:

Ohhh boyyy, I think I'm in love?? Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how much of a snacc Augustus is. I love the FC oml. A really interesting take on Cronos, I think everyone's done a really good job on picking a range of diverse parentages - I'm personally really looking forward to seeing everyone's finished characters!!

"He was charismatic, magnetic, electric. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man."
Where have I heard this line before omg

Ohhh boyyy, I think I'm in love?? Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how much of a snacc Augustus is. I love the FC oml. A really interesting take on Cronos, I think everyone's done a really good job on picking a range of diverse parentages - I'm personally really looking forward to seeing everyone's finished characters!!

"He was charismatic, magnetic, electric. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man."
Where have I heard this line before omg
ahhhhh thank you so much, iโ€˜m so glad you like him!
and the line is from Lana del reyโ€˜s National Anthem, so iconic

ahhhhh thank you so much, iโ€˜m so glad you like him!
and the line is from Lana del reyโ€˜s National Anthem, so iconic
Ooo I remember now! I think I remember watching a video edit of APH USUK and this was in the background. It felt so powerful oml.

mangomilk mangomilk all i can say is LUCAS
i love xuxi oki oki

also toby is almost done i should have him up tmrw or wed

Poppylan is DONE and her backstory is way longer than I intended, but that's okay! I was going to add more but I figured it way too long already lmao.

Hmm if the Roman's don't have enough kids I can move laura over she would be even more out of place in an even more warrior culture place.

alrighty y'all toby is up ^^
his personality isn't finished (still writing it) but i couldn't resist posting his cs i'm a weak bitch
pls love him he needs it k bye

alrighty y'all toby is up ^^
his personality isn't finished (still writing it) but i couldn't resist posting his cs i'm a weak bitch
pls love him he needs it k bye
My heaarrtttt ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธ
BUT
> British
> Doesn't like tea
20200624_025123.png

heh : ]
in his defense he's originally from south korea-
but like. y'all may wanna fight my british friends because i asked them and more than half said they don't like tea
I will. Traitors everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ As a Brit this genuinely pains me oml. Toby probably never got to enjoy the beauty of Yorkshire tea and had the whole experience ruined for him by something shite like PG Tips, poor baby ;-;

I will. Traitors everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ญ As a Brit this genuinely pains me oml. Toby probably never got to enjoy the beauty of Yorkshire tea and had the whole experience ruined for him by something shite like PG Tips, poor baby ;-;

i've never had yorkshire tea and i've been to britain like. 5 times heh
also what is pg tips??

i've never had yorkshire tea and i've been to britain like. 5 times heh
also what is pg tips??
Never?? You haven't lived. PG Tips is just another of our many many tea brands but the general consensus is that it's weak, but not as bad as Tetley. If you want a proper cuppa Yorkshire tea is the way to go, a good ol' builder's brew.

I'm sorry, I'm very passionate about tea ๐Ÿ˜‚

Never?? You haven't lived. PG Tips is just another of our many many tea brands but the general consensus is that it's weak, but not as bad as Tetley. If you want a proper cuppa Yorkshire tea is the way to go, a good ol' builder's brew.

I'm sorry, I'm very passionate about tea ๐Ÿ˜‚
yeah never lol guess i havenโ€™t lived
my friend didnโ€™t have tea in her house when i went so i never tried it, plus iโ€™m not a huge tea fan. i survive on coffee. plus thereโ€™s not many good tea brands in the stores here (usa) so a lot of people donโ€™t drink it. i think the only tea iโ€™ve tried and liked is chamomile right before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back