• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Amlein Episode One: Draconic Ambitions

TheCountryWarrior

One Thousand Club
This is the history of Amlein. In this universe all stories connect in some way. In this world every choice you make will have an impact in one way or another. 

Year 564. There are three Tribes of humans: Nabeda, the Cannabalistic savages; Zery, the reclusive magic users high up in the mountains; Mana, the Proud, honorbound Warriors of the Midlands. Dragons oppress Lizardmen into worshipping them and Monsters roam the land while Elves hide in the forests. 

How this works is a character will be created. The story will progress and you will have to make choices. That story ends when the set goal or story is completed or if the character dies. A new story will then start. Everything you did in the previous story will effect the world, though it may or may not be obvious. Along the way you will gain Prophecy Marks (PM) that will come in handy later on. 

Choose a race!

1. Elf 

2. Human 

3. Lizardman 

4. Goblin 

5. Wolf 

6. Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragon it is! As a dragon you are one of the most powerful and feared beings on the planet, with an army of Dragites (Lizardmen) at your beck and call. No one really knows why,  but most Dragons enjoy the attention. Be it distant ancestry or coincidence that Dragites and Dragons look alike, most Dragons use the resemblance as an excuse to rule.

What color Dragon are you?

1. Red- Probably the most infamous type in the world, raining firey death on the mortals below. They are the biggest of the Dragons. These Dragons prefer volcanoes.

2. Green- These Dragons have a poison bite and the ability to spit a glob of poison at its enemies. They are smaller than red Dragons, relying on intelligence rather than raw power. These Dragons typically live in forests. 

3. Blue- These Dragons spew lighting from their jaws. They are bigger than Green Dragons. These Dragons will live just about anywhere if there's food. 

4. Black- These Dragons spew Acid powerful enough to melt entire communities in a matter of minutes. They are larger than Blue Dragons. They're usually found in caves of any sort. 

5. White- These Dragons blow the coldest blizzards from their mouths, freezing mortals solid and decorating their caves with the statues. They are around the same size as Blue Dragons. They enjoy the freezing cold. 

You will have an army of Dragite followers of your selected color.

I say we do 4., Black.

All dragons like mineral wealth like gold, right? You can find gold and other cool minerals in caverns! Then you can use your gold to manipulate other dragons.

Blue then. Blue Dragons are comfortable anywhere there's a reliable source of food. 

Where are you based currently? 

1. Mountain Cave 

a. Low in the mountains

b. High in the mountains 

Nothing beats the defensible rocks! 

2. Forest- Good hunting!

3. Dark forest- Where the more 

sinister things live. Also means you'll probably be left alone. 

4. Write in. 

What is your opinion on Mortals? 

1. Insignificant 

2. Useful 

3. Tasty! 

4. Interesting 

5. Friends 

6. Meh... 

7. Write in

Base: 1b, High in the mountains. If we've good eyes, that's quite obviously a good vantage point.

Opinion on mortals, I say 2. I dunno about you guys but I wanna be a dragon god of ALL mortals. Let's be like Sauron, but with the body of Smaug!

YES

Base 1B) High in the mountains

Mortals are... Useful, but frail creatures

We shall set out to enslave all the people!

Absolutely beautiful idea! Dragons have amazing eyesight, able to see a deer from 3 miles off. Don't forget you have 10 Blue Dragites with lightning breath of their own, though not as powerful as yours obviously. There are many ways to achieve power from the cunning to the bloody.

Fantastic, but since this is a quest, we usually get options. Unless of course, you want us to pull shit out of our ass. if so, I say we meet with our dragites and tell them to tell us about the mortals of the world. Rude to assume we know stuff in character. If they don't know shit either, tell them to start scouting and to be polite as possible when doing so.

Don't wanna be immediately ousted as an asshole; I say we use cunning and reasonableness until victory and domination is assured, if our primary objective is to become the most powerful dragon-ruler-god ever.

You live high in the mountains with 10 faithful Dragite worshipers. You just recently found this place. From this lofty vantage point you can see a village three miles off. You're not sure which of the Three Tribes they're affiliated with, but finding out won't be hard. You've asked your followers about the populace but they've been paying attention only to you. Your 10 Dragites currently are: 

1. Hunting

2. Training 

3. Mining

4. Scouting 

a. The general area

b. The village

5. Write in

You know you can scout the village yourself with a Dragon's natural ability to shapeshift into a humanoid, but you can do other things too.

1. Scout the village 

a. With humanoid form

b. Without humanoid form

2. Scout the area around your mountain 

3. Wait for the Dragites to do your work for you. 

4. Write in

Also good to know: What gender are you, mighty dragon? 

Male 

Female

Stats: 

HP: 5000 (because you're a dragon) 

Gold: 2065 golds worth in coins and gems.

Dragites: 10 

Humans: 0

Year: 213 

Food: 

(Hold yer horses @Windsock buddy we're just getting started.)

Not all posts will have options, they are for information that's good to know but aren't vital to the story. Don't worry, it'll be followed with the continuation of the story, options and all.

Oh, sorry! I'm just getting excited, hah. I think we should make our Dragites 4.A, scout the general area. Aside, I think we should 1.A, scout out the village in our secret shapeshifter form and figure out what's up.

Conforming with what I suggested, I believe our first objective should be to work out some kind of mutually beneficial deal with the people of the village if it seems reasonable. We get a share of their food supply, and we help them expand and defend themselves with our sheer size and dragon abilities. But let's just scout them out first to see if they'd give a shit.

"Kirsdun." Kirsdun was your "second in command" (in his mind anyway) and spoke the Dragon tongue better than the rest. "Yes O Great one?" He said with reverence. "Send the Warriors to scout the mountains and the surrounding area. Leave two to guard the cave.He bowed. "Yes Great one. What of the human village?" He asks. "Don't worry. I'll check it out myself. 

Eight of the ten Dragites left to scout the area. It is unknown how many will return. Two stand guard, ready to defend your horde with their lives. You take a pack your followers made for this very occasion. It contains a sword, a bow, a spell tome, fur armor and instructions on how to wear them in human form. These minions thought of everything. You fly for a bit then change when you're about a mile away. 

Dragons can change into anyone they can think of or make up. 

1. Gender

a. Male 

b. Female

2. Appearance

a. Appealing 

b. Average

c. Poor

By the way, what gender is the Dragon? Male of Female?

1b. 2a.

Let's be a qt3.14 lady dragon. It'll be hilarious.

"Oh, fair maiden, how could you be so evil as you say?"

"Like this."

*CHOMP*

If you don't mind me getting specific, let's do a cute younger lady who looks really weak and with very long red hair to accentuate her femininity. That'll get the boys.

I'd do blue but that isn't a natural hair color.

Haha! I like it! Let's see what the others say.

Information 

When a dragon takes human form, their eyes are the same color as the Dragon's scales. In our case they would have the most beautiful blue eyes. However this is not advantageous for some dragons like the Red and White Dragons because their unnatural eye color would make people suspicious. Or worship them. Mortals are weird.

Hey, blue eyes go perfectly with ginger hair! Blue and orange are complementary colors, so there'll be a lovely contrast.

It's always uncomfortable to shapeshift but you have changed in to a beautiful red haired female with sparkling blue eyes, around 18 years of age. You put on the furs protecting you from the cold that you felt blast against your bare skin as you changed. You put the sword in a large pocket that hides it, yet allows you to pull it out with ease. You have a satchel with Mortal currency: 15 gold, Ten silver, and five copper. You're not sure if these humans even use currency considering it's more of an Elven thing. Also in the bag is a spell tome your followers swiped from an Elf Magi. You sling the bow over your shoulder and walk towards the village. But they're not going anywhere. There are other things you can do.

1. Check spell tome.

2. Hunt 

3. Gather healing herbs 

4. Walk on towards village 

5. Write in 

HP: 50 (human base health) 

AP: 10 (Fur armor) 

Gold: 15 Silver: 10 Copper: 5

Year: 213 Month: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back