• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Amityville

"Hello there." Tomix looked down at the permanent tattoo she had on her hand then winced remembering the pain he felt when he got his power seal, he rubbed his back in the spot that it was. Then he looked over at Jorah, "So know you're bound to protect her tell the end of the earth right, and i vowed to repay you're kindness to me by keeping you alive so now i have to protect her as well so you don't kill yourself protecting her." Tomix was getting a slight headache. "This is why i don't make friends" He said to himself quietly. Then he looked at the girl one more time. "Whatever you do girl don't touch me you're soul is crafted out of light and life. Mine is made of Chaos the mix of death and darkness and the other basic elements. Us touching would be bad maybe so bad we could kill each other."

"My names not girl, it's Ciara." She said. She didn't like people calling her girl. "And I promise I won't touch you on purpose." She wouldn't purposely touch him, hearing him say what might happen if they do, she would make sure she wouldn't. Though she couldn't really control what may happen or foresee something happening that could cause them to touch.

Tomix smiled, then looked at Johar. "Hunters are approuching they have you're scent we should leave know if you don't wanna get killed. And I'm out of energy I can barly keep myself up, I'll be of no help if s*** hits te fan." Tomix got ready to go. "So are you coming with us or staying here." He asked the girl. Not giving her all that long to answer.

"Come...with you?" she asked in confusion. "I can't just... leave... can I? The others in the Temple would worry." She said. She liked being in the town, in the temple.it was safe there as far as she knew, and leaving would mean danger. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, I can't leave."

Bree woke up to a pounding headache. "I'm seriously going to kill someone once this migraine goes away." She rubbed her head and looked around her surrounding, noticing she was back home. Someone must have dropped me off here. That does not excuse them though. Her eyes narrowed at the thought before she decided to get up and go get something for her headache. She headed off to one of the local dining halls, surprised by how sparse it was. She saw one of her fellow hunters and called out to him, "Hey, where is everyone?" He turned around surprised, "Oh, didn't think you would be up this early. Apparently there is some action brewing nearby and they wanted a piece of it." She scowled, of course they would want some action. It seemed there was nothing to do most days. She thanked him before going to the barracks. She needed a better bow and maybe another weapon. She scanned the weaponry before stopping at one shelf. Perfect.

Jorah looks over and stares at Tomix, his eyes locked as if he is a deer and Jorah was a lion. He looked back over at Ciara," I shall accompany you to the temple." He bends down picks up the small kitten and places it on his head where it was in the bowl like center of Jorah's helm. "I shan't be a nuisance, I swear it." He says with a serious tone. A small hummingbird lands on Jorah's shoulder. "Shall we be off, Ciara?"

Tomix didn't like the look that Jorah gave him. He just followed behind them he took some soul energy from nearby hunters. Enough to get him threw the day, but he didn't do it long enough for his powers to spike and kill someone. "You know Jorah we would get along better if you would stop threatening to kill me." He did with a slight smile. Before sensing powerfull energys. "Jorah there is a hunter and padlin ambush twenty steps ahead of you. What will you do know or will you let me help."

"What ever Ciara wishes the action to be," he looked over. "What shall we do then, it is your choice. They won't like me, but they wouldn't harm you I believe."

"Um... well..." She tried to think about it. She could go back to the temple, but she knew Jorah would bring a lot of attention and trouble with the hunters and the like. This was new to her and she didn't know what action would be right. Would she be a bad person if she left with them? "I'll gather a few of my things. I wouldn't want you to be troubled and attacked by being here." Which was true, the longer they both stayed here the more hunters would come by.

"Yes good choice Ciara," he says in a noble tone. Jorah sits on the ground and will await her to return. In the meantime he takes the small kitten from atop of his head and begins to play with him,"Rawr," he whispers with a smile.

Tomix smiled. "Hold on to Ciara tight I can't hold her so you have to. Next hold down you're guts were going for a ride." Tomix grabbed Johar in something almost like a hug, and then broke all three of them into raw energy them traveled between outher high energy sources at the speed of light and in split seconds they were at the temple were they reformed. "It's been far to long since Ive used that technique I forgot how fun it was.

You two fealing ok first time tends to make people sick."

( crap discard my last post )

Tomix sits next to Johar. "So what's it like being an anubian and all that jazz. I would be mad if I knew hunters hated me for just being alive. Then Tomix looked at him more intently. "And no matter what you do are you aware you will fail at protecting her. She knows when she will die and she is not allowed to change it. It's an order of sight thing. You can only change the future for yourself if you haven't seen it and made it a solid point in time, and she has." Tomix sighed then looked at Johar "You could try to kill me now, I could see her future in her soul were gonna touch and we're both gonna die, I don't know the date like she dose but I know it will happen. But since I know this I won't be able to die before hand it's written into time."

Suddenly being picked up and wooshed away like that made her really dizzy. She stumbled a bit as she tried to regain her composure. "Well... I'll be right back." She waved a bit and went inside quickly to pack her things. She greeted all the others as she went and they asked why she was in such a hurry.

"Maybe there's a boy she likes?" "I wanna know what he looks like!" They speculated. She ignored those comments and grabbed a bag and filled it with clothes, and her book of poems. She smiled as she looked at the worn cover. She had it for as long as she could remember. she stuffed it in and headed back outside. "I'm back, and ready." She said

"Where do you wish to go Ciara?" he says as he stands back up, kitten in hand. He points behind her,"Friends of yours are staring."

She looked back to see that they were and were whispering to each other. She turned back around to Jorah. "I dont know, anywhere I guess." She said. "Though no place is safe I imagine"

Tomix felt like his body was ripping appart. There was nothing but life energy everywhere. "Ill be waiting outside if you need me. He said before running out of the temple as fast as he could. He sat outside and watched the sun set. He had never seen this before living under ground and all, and he loved it. He simply sat there mesmerized by it, this was another reason he never wanted to go underground again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back