• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

American Empire

Eric Hayes

So what would you guys think about a historical RP where the United States in the eighteenth century was made feudal by the British government? They would have representation in parliament and are more British than they historically would be in 1775. Each character would be designed as either an Earl or Baron in either Britain or the Colonies. I was thinking about this and I don't even know where I would put this. Anyways, this would be my first RP so shoot it down or give me suggestions. Don't be nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a interesting concept. But would it really be like a nation build, where each player, earl and baron they are, can manage their estates, raise troops if needed, even rebel? Or just rp players, and nothing much else, cause then I would suggest moving it to realistic or modern tab.

ArisenMoon said:
Its a interesting concept. But would it really be like a nation build, where each player, earl and baron they are, can manage their estates, raise troops if needed, even rebel? Or just rp players, and nothing much else, cause then I would suggest moving it to realistic or modern tab.
I was wondering where it would go myself. I prefer to think of it as a nation build, but it's really one of those things where players would have a lot of choice in what direction it moves. Preferably they would manage their own estates, raise troops and start fighting for independence, but they would also have characters outside of that with there own goals and motivations. Essentially a character led smaller scale Nation Build.

Is the technology level in line with the time period or are you moving technology forwards or back?

Leusis said:
Is the technology level in line with the time period or are you moving technology forwards or back?
About the same to the historical level

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am Interested in this. Although I was also wondering If this is just about North America/Britain or if you could add Spain and South America.

Here are a few suggestions:

1. A map of North America
  2. Plotting assassinations
  3. Dynasty management
  4. Colonisation
  5. Ability to form duchies,kingdoms and empires
  6. Peasant revolts possible

NANANANANANANANANANA said:
Here are a few suggestions:
  1. A map of North America
  2. Plotting assassinations
  3. Dynasty management
  4. Colonisation
  5. Ability to form duchies,kingdoms and empires
  6. Peasant revolts possible
This sounds like Crusader Kings 2.

The relationship with British is mixed some still want independence but others feel that parliamentary representation is enough.

Can that be the overarching story.We have to build up our power until a civil war breaks out on whether to stay or leave.

I wish I could post links because I found the role play he already made it we just need to sign up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back