• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Amara and the Friends She Keeps (out of character chat!)

hey hey hey, I send my regards to everyone. Uhhh, so I kinda want to mak my character sort of a harem king type dude soooo... if anyone wants to be part of that just tell me, otherwise I'll just use NPCs

hey hey hey, I send my regards to everyone. Uhhh, so I kinda want to mak my character sort of a harem king type dude soooo... if anyone wants to be part of that just tell me, otherwise I'll just use NPCs
XD

I decided to research on Verona a little bit for us. ^^

Here are some pictures and information:

Verona, Italy

veronareference1.jpg

The Verona Arena

theveronaarena.jpg

This is where our characters will watch an opera performance/theatre production about two young people who find love in Verona, and the struggles they face with their families. It is similar to Romeo and Juliet, for both families are against the couple being together. There will be two songs throughout the performance, and even an opportunity for our characters to jump on stage and join the fun.

Piazza delle Erbe Shopping Center

Piazza-Delle-Erbe-55398.jpg

piazzadelleerbe.jpg

Here is just one of the many shopping districts in Verona our characters can stroll around. There are several clothing stores, gift shops, restaurants, and bars.

Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà

byblosarthotelvillaamista.jpg

outsidediningatbyblos.jpg

roomofbyblos.jpg

diningareaatbyblos.jpg

byblospool.jpg

The hotel our characters will be staying at for two weeks. It features designer rooms, a stylish and comforting spa, refined dining, and much more. The hotel is surrounding by green fields, gardens with trees and many different flowers, lovely fountain displays, and offers amenities such as a pool and extraordinary views of Verona.

Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Wake Wake TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 Wake Wake doneanddusted doneanddusted

Last edited:
I got called into work today, so my post is a little delayed. n.n

I plan to have it posted either tonight or in the morning, promise~ Eeep!

By my recollection, it was pretty good. First posts are always the hardest ones anyway -insert some kind of shrug-like emoji/reaction image I'm too lazy to fish out-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back