AMA [Inactive]

mytho

prinzipe
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Curious Kurona submitted a new role play:

AMA - Its for the best. I mean think of your options here! Theres only one thing to do...

For whatever reason it may be (Money Problems, Publicity, A Parents Dying Wish, Bringing Two Buisness Together, or maybe even Coverup For A Scandal), you are in need of an Arranged Marrige. AMA (Arranged Marrige Acadamey, real origonal name, I know) is a place where they (whoever 'they' may be, parents, caretakers, grandpas, buisness associates) send you to where it teaches you and your partner to get along and get to know eachother before the wedding.
Ages range from 17 (legal age of...
Read more about this role play...

"As you all know," monotoned the Head of AMA, "this is a place blossoming with love and passion. A place where new relationships begin and feelings you never knew you had grow to form future families in preperation for spending your life as happy couples, blissfully in love." He mechanicaly paced around the stage of the auditoruim and handed out panphlets to each participant of the program, impatient to just get to their dorms and start already. However, he was immune to their anticipation and frustrated glanced at the clock, and droned on. Please attend all activities for the first semester of the program you have scheduled. More intimate acttivities will be available for sign up during the second semester.." he didnt even stutter or blink at the uncomfortable shift in the audience at the word 'intimate' and what it implied. he had said this speech many times before and was almost done. "You all have your dorm numbers and a nametag that states your name and a number. To find your partner, you find your number. You will arrive at your room together, I trust, as a first step towards forming your new relationship. I also trust that you will interpret that as an order, as you only have one half of your dorm key. you must put both yours and your partners into the traditional keyhole to open your dorm, but not to worry, there will be cards that open the digital lock on the door on the bed. Please remember to be faithful to your partners, and make the best of of the time you have here. With that, I welcome you to AMA."

Kira clapped along with everyone else as the orientation speech ended. She looked at her nametag, which had the number 294, then stood up, trying to find someone with the same number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim stood up, anxious to find his partner. His number was 413... 413, 413, who had a 413? Honestly he just wanted to be in his room where it was safe and away from this crowd, but he couldn't do that until he found Mr.413! Darn it... He was getting anxious, and wandered around looking for his partner, lugging his bag behind him. Honestly, how was this a good idea? If they couldnt get into their rooms they couldnt unpack and now hed have to carry this around while he looked for his partner! Sigh. this was exhausting. Oh god, what if his partner didnt like him? What if he thought he was a nerd, of that he was ugly and weird, and he didnt wanna be with him and his parents would be so dissapointed and oh god... he continued to pace around, looking for Mr.413, heart beating a little faster. This would be their first meeting, and he was soooooo nervous...

Maime strode around the auditorium, giving a casual glance at the number of any girl who looked her way. Still no 294. Finally, she yelled out the number in desperation. Still getting no reply, she started to make a faster pace around the auditorium. Faces passed in a blur, faces she was sure she had already seen a hundred times before. As she continued to accelerate her pace, not looking where she was going, she ran straight into another girl.

"Oh! S-sorry..." She said as she bumped into another girl. She was about to walk away when she saw that the girl's nametag said "Maime Needham - 294." Her cheeks burned a light shade of red. "Uh, I guess we're- we're partners," she said quietly. To be honest, she thought that the academy would dismiss the fact that she was homosexual, and pair her up with a guy. She was pleased that she got a girl, but she was still feeling a bit awkward. She looked up - well, more like down - at the girl, giving her a once-over.

"I'm Maime...but I guess you'veprobably figured that out by now," she said lamely. She was at somewhat of a loss for words. Nowhere in her mind had she expected it to be this awkward, yet somehow it was. She grabbed Kira's hand, an impulse gesture that she wasn't even sure was the right thing to do. "Um...I think we should...head to our rooms now," she began, playing with her pink hair. She was going back to her shy, well-behaved act, and she hated it. Not waiting for a response from Kira, she started walking out of the auditorium.

Kira giggled quietly. "Our room," she corrected. She let herself be dragged by Maime. Wanting to try to lift up the awkwardness, she asked, "so... What activities did you sign up for?" She grabbed onto the handrail as they walked up the stairs. Falling down stairs was a fear of hers, as you could break a body part.

Maime glanced at her sheet, cursing herself silently for not memorizing what activities she was signed up for. "Um...cooking, trust triathlon, board games, and park outing," she said as they made their way down the hallways. "Fun, right?" She waited for a response, then paused as she found the dorm room listed on her sheet. "I guess we're here," she said, unlocking the door and stepping into her and her....girlfriend's... new room.

"Yeah. I signed up for Mario Kart, Karaoke, Museum Visit, and the Park Outing," she replied. As she stepped inside, she noticed there was only one bed. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "I can sleep on the floor if you'd like," she mumbled, rubbing her arm.

"I...um...I don't think that will be necessary," Maime mumbled back, squeezing Kira's hand. "I mean I guess we should get used to it," she said more confidently, shutting the door to their dorm, which she had absentmindedly left open. She let go of Kira's hand without warning, then threw her oversized duffel bag onto the bed and unzipped it. She began to unpack silently, hanging up pictures of her friends and family back home. She let Kira glance over her belongings, knowing that she was being silently judged. Though the pair didn't even know each other, you can tell a lot from what someone puts in their duffel bag, and Maime just hoped to herself that Kira was judging her for the better.

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back