• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~Alwaysone's Plot Dump~ MxM, FxF [OPEN] ≪Updated 11/29/18≫

Would you be insulted if I deleted your post from my thread in order to keep it neat?

• No, it's your post. Do with it what you will!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Yes! That's very rude!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It doesn't matter either way

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Greetings
Hello, lovelies! Welcome to the plot dump of the century (it's not though). So, this used to be my just a plot dump, but I felt like I should just put everything here. Feel free to look through parts that interest you!

Who am I?
I am the young, 20-year-old girl known as Alwaysone. I usually go by Onsie, but if you come up with something else, feel free to use it. I'm a full-time college student, dealing with a crazy schedule of 18 hours, so I'm not always active. I love puns, text emojis, and chatting with my partners. If you have a discord, I would love to chat with you there, and maybe even roleplay there (although the whole 2000 character limit is so not cool. On another note if you like voice chat, I do too!). This girlie here absolutely loves all sorts of roleplays, but I do have my limits. In particular, I'm fond of soulmates and the omegaverse. I'm not so fond of furries.

Who are you?
Hopefully, you’re someone who is around my age. And you're understanding when I can’t get on, or see me online for a few seconds at a time. A talkative person, because we should get to know each other. Someone who is going to tell me your time zone (UTC-6 or Central for me).

My Rules?
Simple, really!
~Activity~ As I am sporadic with replies, I ask that you give me at least two days to a week (at the most) to reply. Hound me anytime during that frame of time. I might do the same. 12 days is the maximum amount of time I will wait before I consider the roleplay dropped (I'm ditch-friendly)​
~Literacy and Grammar~ I do not accept anything less than two paragraphs. I understand if you have writer's block, I get it too, please don't write anything below that.​
~Contribution~ I know these are my plots, but please feel free to add to the story. It makes it more fun that way. Also, let's do a bit of chatting, yeah?​
~Characters~ No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, or god-modding. That's no fun. Also, let's not make submissive or dominate characters unless the plot calls for it, okie?​
~Face Claims~ I'd prefer to use anime, but I wouldn't mind using realistic. It's always anime/drawn> realistic> descriptions> nothing at all.​
~Site Rules~ We will follow all site rules on site.​

Onto the plots
In the tabs below, I have split my plots into overarching categories, then placed the plots in spoilers. No need to read them all, just the ones that interest you! Also, I wrote most of these with male pronouns, so unless specified, it can be MxM or FxF.
~Characters I would like to play are indicated by bold italics.​
~Some plots were inspired by posts that have been on Tumblr.​
~I am not really fond of OC x Canon, but I love OC x OC or Canon x Canon.​

• Plot 1 - Available
    Muse A is a popular man. He is known worldwide and is loved by fans, not only for his skills but his gorgeous looks. He’s the fan favorite because of his young age, appealing to all ages of women. He has it all. Money, fame, fortune. The one thing he’s missing? In his eyes, he’s missing someone to share it with.

However, no matter how much he wants to get into a relationship, they never end the way he would like. The women he dated were after the fame and fortune. They cared only about the materialistic things, and not about him or his feelings. His last relationship was just proof of it. The woman he was dating cheated on him, leaving him for another star. It left him destroyed. The press did not help. So, doing the only logical thing he could, he decided to take a break, escaping to a small seaside city to ease his pain. Luckily for him, very few of the locals knew who he was, and the few who did never mentioned anything.

Muse B is a small town kid. He grew up near the sea, and has never once dreamed of leaving the small town he was raised in. He works at a local restaurant, mainly in the kitchen. One day, the restaurant is severely understaffed, and he is chosen to help wait tables. Since he was unused to the waiting, he was somewhat clumsy, occasionally tripping over his own feet, or forgetting someone’s order.

Character A has been frequenting the establishment for the past few days and arrived just around closing. Character B was the last waiter, and so he ends up taking his order. Regardless of whether or not he is a fan, he immediately recognizes the male, and that added to his clumsiness. He brings out his drink, trips, and spills the glass all over the esteemed man.

Notes:
    The famous man is between the ages of 21 and 25. The cook is no older than 23, or younger than 19.
    Plot 2 - Available
    Muse A is a male in a set of twins. He and his sister are eerily similar regarding looks and height. They have very few differences, one being in eye color, the slightly lighter eyes belonging to the female twin; the other is their dreams for the future. His twin has her life figured out. She wishes to go to fashion school in France - she’s even been accepted. But Muse A, on the other hand, has no idea what he wants in life.

Graduation day for the two has come and passed, and it’s been two months since Muse A’s twin has gotten her acceptance letter. Both Muse A and his sister are eager to tell their parents the great news. And they figure dinner that night would be the perfect time to do so. Their parents also say they have great news. They usher their mother, who is bouncing in her seat, to hurry and tell them the news. And what they hear shatters them both. Muse A’s twin is to be married in two days to a very well known, wealthy man, and become his housewife. The two are helpless to do anything but stare in shock as their mother gushes about the great opportunity that has presented itself to the family. She doesn’t want to ruin her mother’s dreams, so she keeps quiet, and later that night cries herself to sleep. Muse A feels as if it is a waste of her talent, and thus, he comes up with a foolproof plan, letting his sister know the next day.

Muse A will take his sister's place on the day of the wedding. They will inform their parents that Muse A got a scholarship and acceptance letter to the school, and he will be leaving the night of the wedding. Everything is in place, just in time for the wedding.

Notes:
    Up until the rehearsal dinner, Muse A and Muse B have never met.
    Clearly, there will be an age difference, as the twins have recently turned 19. Muse B can be anything over 21, within reason.
    It was not my intention to make Muse A the sub/bottom/uke. I won't mind if he is, but he doesn't have to be.
    NEW! Plot 3 - Available
    Muse A is a cat lover. A cat lover who has not had a relationship in years because of how focused he is on his cat. His entire world revolves around the cat. Well, outside of his day job. Even then though, it can be brought back to the cat. Despite his protectiveness, Muse A lets the cat out on the veranda from time to time. Usually only when he's are home. But sometimes, Muse A is rushing to work and leaves the sliding door open.

Muse A's cat is a rebel. During the times his/her owner makes this mistake, the cat visits Muse B, who lives next door. Muse B doesn't mind. He likes when the cat visits him. Muse B even goes so far as to treat the cat as if it is a part of his family. The cat usually leaves after a few hours.

One day, Muse A gets off work early. He arrives home to an empty house. Now, this has happened from time to time. Usually, his cat would be hiding in a dark corner. However, this was not one of those times. Muse A panics and frantically searches his house. Mid-search, he realizes he left the door to the balcony open. It becomes clear that his cat managed to get out. Conveniently, Muse A only has one neighbor. Muse A rushes out to his neighbor's house to retrieve his cat.
    NEW! Plot 4 - Available
    Muse A had a date. Keyword: had. The guy who asked her out stood her up in the worse way possible. He left her waiting at the entrance of the fair they agreed to go to for two hours. When she opened her phone to see why he kept her waiting, she found a text from her friend. The message said: "Look who I found." Attached was a picture of the douche who asked her out, kissing another girl at a frat party.

To say that she felt like shit was an understatement. That wasn't going to stop her from enjoying the fair. So enjoy it she will. Or that's what she was hoping. Unfortunately, the first thing she decided to ride (named the Ferris wheel) broke when her cart was at the top. And, she couldn't forget to mention that she wasn't alone. Another girl sat across from her. Muse A was having the worst day of her life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back