• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Alwaysone's Master Search ~ MxM, FxF

Main Thread

Alwaysone

KPOP LOVER INBOUND
Greetings
Hello, lovelies! Welcome to my master search thread!! This lovely thread contains a basic list of my interestsand cravings. But, a few things first.

Who am I?
I am the young, 20-year-old girl known as Alwaysone. I usually go by Onsie, but if you come up with something else, feel free to use it. I'm a full-time college student, dealing with a crazy schedule of 18 hours, so I'm not always active. It's nearing the end of the semester, so replies will be slow. I love puns, text emojis, and chatting with my partners. If you have a discord, I would love to chat with you there, and maybe even roleplay there (although the whole 2000 character limit is so not cool. On another note if you like voice chat, I do too!). This girlie here absolutely loves all sorts of roleplays, but I do have my limits. In particular, I'm fond of soulmates and the omegaverse. I'm not so fond of furries or romantic FxM roleplays (I will consider platonic though).

Who are you?
Hopefully, you’re someone who is around my age. And you're understanding when I can’t get on, or see me online for a few seconds at a time. A talkative person, because we should get to know each other. Someone who is going to tell me your time zone (UTC-6 or Central for me), as well as one of your favorite songs (three of mine are Novule Bianche, Blood Sweat & Tears, and Anpanman). And please, oh please be comfortable with curse/cuss/"excuse my french" words.

My Rules?
Simple, really!
~Activity~ As I am sporadic with replies, I ask that you give me at least two days to a week (at the most) to reply. Hound me anytime during that frame of time. I might do the same. 12 days is the maximum amount of time I will wait before I consider the roleplay dropped (I'm ditch-friendly, and liable to ditch)​
~Literacy and Grammar~ I do not accept anything less than two paragraphs. I understand if you have writer's block, I get it too, please don't write anything below that.​
~Contribution~ Please help add to the story. It's so much more fun when we both contribute. Also, let's do a bit of chatting, yeah?​
~Characters~ No Mary-Sues, Gary-Sues, or god-modding. That's no fun. Also, let's not make submissive or dominate characters unless the plot calls for it, okie? (To be honest, I might prefer being dominate most of the time.)​
~Face Claims~ I'd prefer to use anime, but I wouldn't mind using realistic. It's always anime> realistic> descriptions> nothing at all.​
~Site Rules~ We will follow all site rules.​

Onto the good stuff
In the tabs below, we have some categories that might be of your interest and definitely hold mine. If you want to build a world, everything below is a nice start. If you'd like plots already fleshed out ~click me~.
~Characters I would like to play are indicated by bold italics.​
~I am not really fond of OC x Canon, but I love OC x OC or Canon x Canon.​

• ~Unrealistic~
    Demon x Human
    Demon x Angel
    Demon x Demon
    Vampire x Human
    Vampire x Hunter
    Vampire x Werewolf
    Elf x Human
    Elf x Elf
    Priest x Demon
    Merman x Human
    Supernatural x Supernatural
    Summoner x Demon
    Ghost x Human
    Alpha x Omega
    Alpha x Beta

~Realistic~
    Royal x Royal
    Royal x Knight
    Pirate x Prince
    Pirate x Navy Captain
    Superstar x Fan
    Superstar x Superstar
    Superstar x Writer
    Host x Customer
    Teacher x Student
    Teacher x Single Parent
    Single Parent x ANYBODY
    Nerd x Bully

Last edited:
So I have an idea for a cursed humans that might be worked into a soul-mate plot if your interested.

Curse A
Is passed from mother to daughter, it turns the people into animals and eventually they lose their humanity entirely and are stuck in animal form.

Curse B
Is likewise passed between women, although not tied to a specific bloodline. The curse gives one incredible good fortune, good health, and prosperity. But it does so by stealing the fortune/good health/prosperity of others. It can be given to another but it can not be used for selfish means. Doing so will result in the individual turning into a beast.

I had thought perhaps the curses started with cursed sisters but making it something that affects soul-mates specifically would be interesting. Maybe like gilted soul-mates that were punished in different ways and thus every female with Curse A their soul-mate is a female with Curse B? I dunno I'd need some help fleshing it out but I thought it would be interesting to explore.

( If ya want males instead of females I'd be willing to change the gender dynamics )

So I have an idea for a cursed humans that might be worked into a soul-mate plot if your interested.

Curse A
Is passed from mother to daughter, it turns the people into animals and eventually they lose their humanity entirely and are stuck in animal form.

Curse B
Is likewise passed between women, although not tied to a specific bloodline. The curse gives one incredible good fortune, good health, and prosperity. But it does so by stealing the fortune/good health/prosperity of others. It can be given to another but it can not be used for selfish means. Doing so will result in the individual turning into a beast.

I had thought perhaps the curses started with cursed sisters but making it something that affects soul-mates specifically would be interesting. Maybe like gilted soul-mates that were punished in different ways and thus every female with Curse A their soul-mate is a female with Curse B? I dunno I'd need some help fleshing it out but I thought it would be interesting to explore.

( If ya want males instead of females I'd be willing to change the gender dynamics )
Sounds intriguing. I'd love to give it a go. And I am totally okay with keeping them females. PM me?

Still looking!

Last edited:
RWBY! How about playing as a couple of girls on the road or in school?
For RWBY scenes I like playing where each player runs two characters at once, so we can have a team of four.

~bump

I'm in the mood for some soulmates or a Musician x Fan/Non-Fan (or both together. Kill two birds with one stone). Also, one of my Haikyuu!! cravings would be nice

Honestly, I'm so glad I decided to change my major.
Also, the snow + Christmas music is a great way to procrastinate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back