• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Searching

Geek Monkey

Greetings.

Due to having lots of spare time, I'm able to take on lots of partners. I've been roleplaying for six and a half years, and I've been writing creatively for thirteen. I play all genders. Concerning post length and style, I'm rather flexible. I do MxF, MxM and FxF. My requirements are as follows: give me something to reply to, participate in moving the plot along, be active and provide a realistic picture for your character(s).

Note: I'm not at all limited to what's listed here. Feel free to suggest anything.

Pairings

Werewolf x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Rich x Poor

Time Traveler x 21st Century Professor

Doctor x Mental Patient

Shapeshifter x Human

Band Member x Band Member

Alien x Human

Professor x Student

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Superhero x Villain

Topics

Adoption/Foster Care

Boarding School

Super Humans

Futuristic War

Mecha

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic

Space Saga

Alien Invasion

Fandoms

Harry Potter

Sherlock

Doctor Who

Lost Girl

Dragon Age

Avengers

Monsters Inc./Monsters University

Toy Story

MadamMysitc said:
I would love to a Dragon Age one, or anything with vampires or werewolves. (^.^)
Great. I'd love to do something with Dragon Age. I'm mostly seeking something involving Origins or II. Mind sending me a PM?

I would be interested in doing with you a boarding school kind do role play if your interested pm me please !

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

All of these are great, I can't tell which I like best. The ones that catch my eyes the most are Harry Potter, Sherlock, vampire x human, time traveler x professor, kidnapper x kidnapped, apocalypse, and the boarding school. I'm up for any of these and maybe we could even double up on some of you'd like.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Heather said:
Shape shifter x Human, and I would like to play the human if you wouldn't mind.
I'll send you a PM.

Persephone said:
The human, perhaps? Though, I am open to either or.
I'm good with playing the alien. PM me?

JustSmile said:
I like the Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic idea! I'd love to Rp!
Awesome. There's lots of options for that one. Mind sending me a PM?

TurtleLife said:
All of these are great, I can't tell which I like best. The ones that catch my eyes the most are Harry Potter, Sherlock, vampire x human, time traveler x professor, kidnapper x kidnapped, apocalypse, and the boarding school. I'm up for any of these and maybe we could even double up on some of you'd like.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I don't have any Sherlock roleplays at the moment, so let's go with that one. I'd love to double up. Would you prefer us to use canons or a mix of canons and OCs? Please PM me.

Hello!

I would be very much interested in RPing with you. I would send to you a PM but I can't yet as I'm still a new member here and working on getting my 10 posts. So if you could send to me a PM that'd be great...Looking forward to hearing from you!

[QUOTE="Geek Monkey]Greetings.
Due to having lots of spare time, I'm able to take on lots of partners. I've been roleplaying for six and a half years, and I've been writing creatively for thirteen. I play all genders. Concerning post length and style, I'm rather flexible. I do MxF, MxM and FxF. My requirements are as follows: give me something to reply to, participate in moving the plot along, be active and provide a realistic picture for your character(s).

Note: I'm not at all limited to what's listed here. Feel free to suggest anything.

Pairings

Werewolf x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Rich x Poor

Time Traveler x 21st Century Professor

Doctor x Mental Patient

Shapeshifter x Human

Band Member x Band Member

Alien x Human

Professor x Student

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Superhero x Villain

Topics

Adoption/Foster Care

Boarding School

Super Humans

Futuristic War

Mecha

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic

Space Saga

Alien Invasion

Fandoms

Harry Potter

Sherlock

Doctor Who

Lost Girl

Dragon Age

Avengers

Monsters Inc./Monsters University

Toy Story

[/QUOTE]
I'd love to do band member x band member with a twist. Pm me and we can discuss it more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back