• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Always open!

Hi Im Red

Real Life Superhero
Okay; so I had this idea recently, and I just wanted to see how far this could get!

So here are the rules:

Anyone and everyone is allowed to post

You may post more than once

You may only post one word.

The idea: I will start this story off with one word, then the next person to post will copy and paste that word and add onto it with their own word. And so on. As more people copy and paste, the larger the story will become. So lets see how messed up or cool this can be! :)  
First word to the story.

Once

Jill went to Damon with Jack because she forgot Damon's baby pooped rainbows after intercourse.

Jack

Jill went to Damon with Jack because she forgot Damon's baby pooped rainbows after intercourse.

Jack proceeded

Jack proceeded to

Jack proceeded to Hooters

Once Jill went to Damon with Jack because she forgot Damon's baby pooped rainbows after intercourse.

Jack proceeded to Hooters to

Once Jill went to Damon with Jack because she forgot Damon's baby pooped rainbows after intercourse.

Jack proceeded to Hooters to look

Jack proceeded to Hooters to look for

Jack proceeded to Hooters to look for small

Jack proceeded to Hooters to look for small breasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back