• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Open! (UPDATED!)Looking for someone to rp with

FloatingAroundSpace said:
Soulmates, possibly? With a bit of a twist?
Oh my! Message me with this lovely twist of yours then!

Also to let people know in general I've put new pairing ideas up and when I do that from now on it will be under the 'New' section!

I'd be up for the human/supernatural creature, I even have ideas mainly stemming from an OC I've been wanting to write! We could totally combine it with a love triangle, which I'm also a huge fan of! :D

GiggledustJedi said:
I'd be up for the human/supernatural creature, I even have ideas mainly stemming from an OC I've been wanting to write! We could totally combine it with a love triangle, which I'm also a huge fan of! :D
Well then dear why don't you send me a pm with those ideas of yours!

Aaaaahhhh I love the sinful angel and sweetheart demon thing, and would be totally open to playing either! Same goes for human and hybrid/monster, if you're still searching for partners~!! :>

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in a Harem roleplay? We both can play 2 characters, and it just so happens that all of them are in love with one another. Soon they all just decide to date? I dunno. It sounded awesome in my head xD

xcatlordx said:
Would you be interested in a Harem roleplay? We both can play 2 characters, and it just so happens that all of them are in love with one another. Soon they all just decide to date? I dunno. It sounded awesome in my head xD
I'm so sorry for my absence in the site before (personal things happened and I kind of disappeared everywhere on the internet) and if you don't want to do the one from before then be my guest and contact me with your ideas for this one! I'd love to!

Bump. I took a very long break from all this, I have gone through some very bad times, cat died, boyfriend and I broke up so I'm looking to get back into rping again so uh feel free to pm me or let me know if you're interested!

I'm totally up for the Assassin × Target or Human × Any Supernatural beging if you're still looking. ^^ Have small ideas for both pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back