• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Always open!) Looking for a werewolf RP

Greetings!

I would send you a PM, but I haven't yet met the newbie requirements, so if you would in your spare time send me one?

Would be much appreciated!

Hiya!

As the title suggests, I am indeed looking for a MxF werewolf RP partner; preferably a human x werewolf pairing. I'd also like to point out that I would love to play female human since I have no experience playing males. Don't be put off by the fact I'm new -- I am definitely not new to writing and roleplaying!
I have a few plots in mind: (plots are very rough and can be edited, and I'd be more than happy to come up with one together)

- Muse A is a forensic scientist. Muse B is the werewolf and works to hide any evidence that could expose werewolves globally, as well as working for the police. When Muse A gets called to a suspicious crime scene, she catches a glimpse of Muse B picking up something, but not recording any evidence. Beginning to grow suspicious, will Muse A find out about werewolves? And what will happen when Muse B finds out they are mated but the knowledge of werewolves' existence is forbidden to humans?

- Muse A is a secretary that has recently been hired for a huge company. Muse B is said company's boss. However, Muse A is Muse B's secretary, and it turns out they are mates!
However, it would be frowned upon for a wolf of his power to be mated to a human. Will he know what mates are? What will he do?

- Muse A is a female police officer. Muse B (Male) is also a police officer and they have been partners for a long time. She gets called to an emergency scene, but ends up accidentally seeing something much more than she bargained for. What will happen when she finds out werewolves are real?
I'd like a more lycan werewolf for this one. (Van Helsing style).

- Muse A and Muse B are roommates. However, one night, Muse B forgets it's a full moon. By the time he remembers, it's too late! He has no choice but to transform in the house. What will he do when his roommate hears cries of pain and goes to look for him?

- The man is a werewolf and has to lock himself up during full moons due to not trusting himself. The female is a new hunter who has been assigned to get close to this werewolf in order to learn the most about him and bring him in. But what do they want with him? And what happens when they end up falling in love?

In terms of length, I am fine with a minimum of two paragraphs. The longer the response the better, but I do know that sometimes responses need to be short for interaction! Please note that the more I am into my roleplay, the more detailed my responses will be. I love detail.
Please also note that if I put in effort into my responses, I expect you to do the same.

Types of werewolves that can be played can be discussed, as I don't mind what one you want.
Be prepared for lots of planning and discussion in PM's though!
Oh, and just a little bit of extra information:

I am 18+ and don't mind what age you are, so long as your writing and grammar are correct. I can't stand bad grammar. This doesn't mean I'm a grammar nazi, but it will cause me to lose interest if it continues. Write that you've read all of my post so I know you haven't skipped over everything please.

Also, as a side note, I do reply frequently, and would love it if you could post a few times every day, or, at least once a day. However I understand life gets in the way and I’ll understand if you skip a day or two!

Thank you for looking, and I hope you enjoy. <3
I've read the full post, and I'm interested in doing the company boss one. :)

I'm interesting in doing the one that you prefer. [Only one that doesn't interest me is the Van Helsing one considering I know nothing of it.] Please message me (: I love that you're active and have other qualifications I look for in a writing partner.

I'm interesting in doing the one that you prefer. [Only one that doesn't interest me is the Van Helsing one considering I know nothing of it.] Please message me (: I love that you're active and have other qualifications I look for in a writing partner.

Hey, I love the fact that we match up like that. I’ll pm you right now :)

No luck on the partner hunt? If this idea of yours is still untended, send a message my way. I might be able to sort you out :)

Hey, I know this thread is old but I'm interested in either the one where they're roommates or the last one where werewolf locks himself up because he doesn't trust himself (the last one). Let me know if you're still interested

Hey, I know this thread is old but I'm interested in either the one where they're roommates or the last one where werewolf locks himself up because he doesn't trust himself (the last one). Let me know if you're still interested

Hey!

This thread is old but still very much active. I’d love to do a plot with you for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back