• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Always Open!!)(Ignore Prefix!) I Have Returned! With new ideas and plots!

TheEnchantedQuill

*Vampire Rat Lady*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!
My nickname is D but you can call me by the name I use as my author name: Shadow Williams.
I am horrible at posts like this but I'm gonna wing it and see what happens~
First things first I guess,
Expectations/Rules​
  • I expect 1-3 medium size paragraphs every response. More is always allowed though! My posting sizes vary of course!
  • I expect third person with conversations in quotes.
  • I expect my partner to let me know if they would like to stop the roleplay, change it, or just pause it.
  • I do not allow others to make changes to my characters or control actions of them. If my partner desires to make any change to my character they can ask me first and if I say no they should respect my decision.
  • I love getting to know my partners! So if OOC conversations are something you enjoy you have found a possible friend. (I love people~) (This is not an expectation but I decided this fit here)
  • If there are actions directed towards my character I would like to be given the chance to decide my character's reaction or how they handle it so if you could use "Goes to" or "Tries to" that would be great. vv Example! vv
Elijah begins to/tries to touch her hand.
^^ Example! ^^
  • I expect respect and I will always give it!
  • I expect Digital Art Faceclaims, Hand-Drawn/Already-Drawn Faceclaims, or Realistic Faceclaims
  • I expect all RPNation rules to be followed ^-^
Thats about it up there so lets move on to the fun stuff! Also ByTheWay I love vampires. Any and all kinds, especially mine!
Pairings/Settings-Times/Plots​
  • Supernatural creature (Vampire, Werewolf, Witch, Demon, Angel) X Supernatural Creature
  • Supernatural Creature X Human (And Vise Versa)
  • Supernatural Creature X Fantasy Creature (And Vise Versa)
  • Supernatural Creature X Sci-Fi Creature (and Vise Versa)
  • Fantasy Creature (Elf, Fairy, Troll, Wizard, Goblin, Dragonkin, Centaur, Faun/Satyr, etc) X Fantasy Creature
  • Fantasy Creature X Human (And Vise Versa)
  • Sci-Fi Creature (Alien, Robot, Cyborg, Created lifeform, A.I., etc.) X Sci-Fi Creature
  • Sci-Fi Creature X Human (And Vise Versa)
  • Princess/Prince X Peasant (And Vise Versa)
  • Princess/Prince X Knight (And Vise Versa)
  • Princess/Prince X Princess/Prince
  • Maid/Butler X Lord/Mistress
  • Pirates!
  • Low Class X High Class
  • Forbidden Romance
  • (I'm open to Incest as long as its not too much like a fetish and more like a natural thing)
  • Mercenary/Assassin X Peasant
  • Mercenary/Assassin X Princess/Prince
  • Something in my Universe I created ^_^ (Pm me for more info)
  • Gang Leader/member X Tattoo Artist
  • Gang Leader/member X Random Person
  • Mafia!!
  • Any suggestions??
  1. USA
  2. England
  3. Egypt
  4. Greece
  5. Rome
  6. Fantasy World
  7. Zorth (My universe)
  8. Sci-Fi world
  9. Supernatural World
  10. Mixture/Random
  11. Roaring 20s
  12. Great Depression
  13. Child Labor Years
  14. Jim Crow Era
  15. Beginning of America
  16. Victorian Era
  17. Shakespearian Era
  18. Ancient Egypt/Greece/Rome
  19. Random/Mixture
(Plots coming soon.)

Last edited:
Wanna write? Or maybe consider it? Send me a message!! (:

Hey, I think I'd be interested in a supernatural creature x supernatural creature idea. If you'd like to discuss, just go ahead and PM me!

Wanna try a hetalia style oc x oc/cannon? Im willing to do doubles if you are. Message me here or on discord XanesFox is my name on there as well. We can even make it more interesting by adding one of your interests. Like mafia and or pirates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back