• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Always looking! Ignore number of posts...) Romance partners apply within...

hey! i'm interested in the roommate pairing but i'm unable to PM as of now :c would you mind PMing to discuss other details?

Hey I'm interested in ex and ex plus unexpected pregnancy or student/professor :) PM if you're still looking :)

Long story short, I used to have a partner I met on one of these older threads of mine. When the site was down we switched over to email, and just never switched back when the site went back up. My email got hacked about 6 months ago but I was assured I'd get the account back, eventually. But now they're saying I'll just have to make a new account entirely!

So I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd try looking for her on here! The role play was about a guy and a girl who used to be best friends but got separated and now are reunited and in love, but the girls dad basically hated him for letting her get hurt by some guy. I think his name was Matthew or Michael and I played the girl, Acacia.

I'm so sorry! I don't want you to think I abandoned you if you're out there haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back