• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

always looking for partners! (plots, genres, and more...)

writingwitch

dreamer
hello yes my name is kate and i'm looking for some awesome partners to write with. before i get into that, though, i just want to let y'all know that i was gone for a period of time and if you happen upon this thread or know that i'm online and are pretty positive that we've written together at some point in time, please tell me. i would love to get back in touch with you because all of the role plays i've had so far on this site have been super amazing and would love to pick them back up again!

alright, so for everything else...

as far as rules or whatever goes;

• i always enjoy writing with people that can match my literacy, so if you have a firm grasp on the English language, on proper grammar and punctuation, we'll be great together.
  • i'm a lady in my mid-twenties so i'd prefer you to be over the age of eighteen as well.
  • i can play both male and female roles, though i lean more heavily towards male just because i'm more comfortable with it! but i'm always happy to accommodate if you need.
  • i can role play over pm's or threads, doesn't matter which!
  • as far as pairings go, i'll do m/f and f/f only. i'm sorry, i'm just not great at m/m.
  • i'm also really, really into romantic role plays. and don't get me wrong, i love just as much angst and excitement as the next guy, but romance has got to be an element in our role play so if you're comfy with that, cool.
  • i'm also not huge on fandoms, but i have a couple i'd be down to do.
  • i'm also on fairly regularly so you should expect an answer from me at least once a day. :)

okay, for genres/pairings...

fantasy

• anything that involves vampires or any other supernatural creature. literally anything. i most likely won't say no.
  • demon/angel
  • demon/demon
  • demon/human
  • angel/angel
  • angel/human
  • lucifer/angel
  • witches
  • death/human
  • hades/persephone

modern

• professor/student
  • artist/subject
  • doctor/patient

historical

• ww2 nurse/soldier
  • 1920's prohibition
  • 1740's Scotland

fandoms

• harry potter (i'll do any era and setting)
  • peter pan (i have a plot for this)
  • outlander, but only it's universe. i don't feel comfortable playing any of the original characters in the books.

and just a note, i do have plots for some of these pairings and some i don't. just ask!

i know i'm missing a bunch here, but i'm always, always happy to hear your ideas and suggestions too, especially if you think we'll jive well together and don't see anything you fancy on my genre list. :)

anyway, post here or pm me to get in touch! i can't wait to hear from you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back