• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always looking for new partners!

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
I am a completely LITERATE Role Player, whom types in Third Person. I can go anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs depending on what I have to work with.

I prefer to be the female of the pairing, though I'm no opposed to having a FxF pairing.

NOTE: I will probably ask for a writing sample from an old RP of yours. Far too often, do I get someone interested in an RP but come to find out they have a lack of writing skills. It makes it hard to develop a story when you can hardly read and respond to what is being written.

Here are some of the pairings that I'm interested in:

BASIC:

Princess
xKnight

PrincexServant

PrincexPrincess (I have a fun plot idea for this one)

RobotxHuman

VampirexHuman

Witch
xDemon

RichxPoor

FANDOM:

InuYasha

Mortal Instruments

Fruits Basket

Vampire Diaries

Oran High School Host Club

Ask for more...

These are RP's I've done before, that have turned out really well:

Blood and Oil (RobotxHuman)

Missing Pieces (PM for plot)

Mortal Instruments (Fandom RP)

Wayward Home for the Gifted (PM for Plot)

Wouldnt mind a robotxhuman, prince/princessxservant, princessxknight. Whatever you feel more strongly for and in which ever gender grouping.

Hey there. If you are still up for 1x1 roleplays, I am as well.

The Ideas that Interest me is:

RobotxHuman

RichxPoor

PrincexPrincess

And possibly any other that may befall my or your mind.

Pm me if you want to do one with me, as my PMing seem to be bugged...

Hm. I notice that this thread has been (mainly) quiet for a while, so I'm not sure if you're still looking for a partner.I'm very interested in possibly roleplaying with you, if you've still got room for me.

The few that caught my interest were:

PrincexPrincess

RobotxHuman

VampirexHuman

WitchxDemon

I understand if the places in these pairings have been taken. If you've gotten any more ideas, I'm willing the hear them to :3

Cheers

FaithWynters

I really up for any of those, hence why they were on my list. But, I play the female role always. I don't play men because they come out as being pretty much flat chested girls. hahaha.

That's fine. I can play men. I'm not as good as a man, but I don't think (at least I hope) I'm not terrible at it. Havent had any complaints yet.

FaithWynters said:
That's fine. I can play men. I'm not as good as a man, but I don't think (at least I hope) I'm not terrible at it. Havent had any complaints yet.
Well PM me about which plot you would most like to do and we can hash out a basic idea!

...Okay...

Naruto

Bleach

Dragon Ball

Warhammer 40k

Death Note

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kill la Kill

Akame ga Kill

Halo

...That 's about it, methinks.

Naruyashan said:
...Okay...
Naruto

Bleach

Dragon Ball

Warhammer 40k

Death Note

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Kill la Kill

Akame ga Kill

Halo

...That 's about it, methinks.
I hate to say this, but I don't enjoy any of those. This list is exactly what my boyfriend watches/plays... Though that doesn't exactly help you

I've got some more:

Hellsing

Code Geass

Fate/Zero or Fate/Stay Night

Asura's Wrath

Ranger's Apprentice

-oOo-

Maybe a post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic RP would work as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back