• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always Looking for New Partners!

Jelly x Filled x Donut

Two Thousand Club
Hey everyone, just looking for some amazing detailed writers to have as an amazing RP partner! I've always been more of a fan of one on one only because I've never once done a successful group RP. They've either died out or been monopolized.

ANYWAY. Here are some of the RP's I like to do. Though I am open to ideas of new things!

I like to play the female role, all of my male characters come out being feminine anyway.

All the ideas with a * are the ones I have done before and have a good idea about:

PrincessxServant

PrincessxKnight

PrincexServant

RobotxHuman*

VampirexHuman*

GhostxHuman

PoorxRich*

"Missing Pieces"****

PopularxOutcast

I am up for a lot of fandom Rp's like

Fruits Basket

Ouran highschool host club

InuYasha

Shadow hunter (mortal instruments/infernal devices)<--- LOVE THIS ONE. 

Harry potter

Percy Jackson

I'm a reader so ask me about a series if I didn't list it!!

*Note* I'm really specific about writing a style that needs to be fluid and consistent. So I'll probably ask for a writing sample before we commit to any RP's.

Hello ^^

Just curious about a few things:

• Do you only play Submissive x Dominate? I felt the need to ask as that's what reflected in the pairings above.
  • Is romance necessary? I do prefer FxF or FxM if I'm playing the female, but if that isn't possible, would a FxF platonic relationship work?
  • Fantasy is you're favored genre I'm assuming?
  • How much are you expecting/do you usually write per post?

Anyway, here is a writing sample that is fairly recent.

Hope to hear from you! :smile2:  

Hello ^^

Just curious about a few things:

• Do you only play Submissive x Dominate? I felt the need to ask as that's what reflected in the pairings above.
  • Is romance necessary? I do prefer FxF or FxM if I'm playing the female, but if that isn't possible, would a FxF platonic relationship work?
  • Fantasy is you're favored genre I'm assuming?
  • How much are you expecting/do you usually write per post?

Anyway, here is a writing sample that is fairly recent.

Hope to hear from you! :smile2:  

I prefer romance, and I always play female characters. My male ones turn out being more like women than men, so I tend to just make my life easier by playing female roles. 

Long story short, no my roles aren't always Sub x Dom it just seems to be that way. But my characters are usually pretty far from submissive. 

Also yes, fantasy is my favorite, just because there is some much you can so within that category. But I don't mind "slice of life" as well.

As for amount of writing, I try to do at least two paragraphs a post. But I also understand that sometimes there are luls in a story where people can only put out one paragraph, which is fine. I do not tolerate one liner posts, or first person writing. I know it sounds picky, but I can't bring myself to want to continue the Rp if someone is replying in those ways. 

Anyway, hope that answered your questions. 

I prefer romance, and I always play female characters. My male ones turn out being more like women than men, so I tend to just make my life easier by playing female roles. 

Long story short, no my roles aren't always Sub x Dom it just seems to be that way. But my characters are usually pretty far from submissive. 

Also yes, fantasy is my favorite, just because there is some much you can so within that category. But I don't mind "slice of life" as well.

As for amount of writing, I try to do at least two paragraphs a post. But I also understand that sometimes there are luls in a story where people can only put out one paragraph, which is fine. I do not tolerate one liner posts, or first person writing. I know it sounds picky, but I can't bring myself to want to continue the Rp if someone is replying in those ways. 

Anyway, hope that answered your questions. 

You did and thank you for that! Although one wasn't answered. Are you open to playing FxF if it wasn't romantic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back