• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Always Looking For A Partner

Dagfinn

Maid Of Doom

Dagfinn's Interest Thread

Hey! Nice of you to drop by to my thread. So, a little bit about me. I'm on Pacific Time (PT), but I don't sleep much and when RP is involved I'm available nearly 24/7. While I can/do post frequently, I attempt to write longer posts [2+ paragraphs minimum] so I'm not quick with one-liners if that's your thing.
One of my favorite parts of an RP is the character sheet! I prefer CSes that are longer and decently detailed, but there are always exceptions.

Most of the plots I come up with/use are simple, I prefer to focus on the characters and how they interact with one another. Most of my RPes are fantasy/sci-fi I also really like horror, but I'm not good at coming up with ideas for that. Below I'll list a couple of RP ideas, but I'm not set or stuck on any of them. In fact, I most prefer the RP plots to be a collab of myself and my partner's ideas.
I play both guys and girls, so whatever you prefer works fine for me.

If you're interested in any of my ideas below, or if you're just interested in RPing with me, in general, shoot me a PM!

Watch The Time
A basic time travel plot, with primarily traveling 'back' in time rather than forward. One character is born in the early 2000s while the other in the early 3000s. I already have some ideas for slang and culture for the 3000s, though we can talk about that together.
Zombie Apocalypse
No premise for this, I'm sure most people know how this goes.
Harry Potter
It's Harry Potter do I have to explain this? Ha [no cannon characters]
Vampire Hunters
I'd like a vampire RP where the vampires are a lot less human and a lot more monstrous. I'm thinking of a world set were humans aren't the 'dominate species' and vampires aren't for some unexplained reason a secret to humanity.
The Warded Man
I wrote up about it here [based on The Demon Cycle].

Last edited:
Hiya!

I know in your rules it says to PM you, and I will...when the site lets me! But, I wanted to express my interest here as well!

If you 're still open for partners, you can bet I'm super interested in the zombie and time travel plots (I've wanted to do a time travel RP for so long!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back