• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

always looking for a one/one!

writingwitch

dreamer
hello yes i'm here in the search of some really awesome, like minded writers that are willing to work with me to create fantastic stories and form lovely friendships! below is a list of a few of my guidelines, genres, and other stuff i find necessary to write about. (and please call me dreamer)

some guidelines

• you're literate, i'm literate. that means proper spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc please.
  • my posts vary anywhere between 3 and 10 paragraphs per reply, it really just depends on how inspired i am at the time. i don't really mind too much how long of a post you write me, just please give me enough to work with. :)
  • please be 18+.
  • i struggle greatly with various mental illnesses, and that sometimes means i won't be online for periods of time, and that could mean days or even weeks. if you're going to write with me, you gotta be understanding of my circumstances. if i know i'll be gone, i'll try my best to tell you and i of course will share all of the same courtesies with you. this is really important that you understand, because for me to be online every day is not a realistic thing for me. if you can get past that, i think we'll be great!
  • i am a m/f and f/f role player. i do not do m/m under any circumstances so please don't ask.
  • i like my role plays to center around romance. i love action and adventure too, but romance is something that has got to be a factor in anything we do.
  • i don't do face claims, but you're welcome to share one with me if you'd like.
  • and i greatly prefer to play male in m/f pairings, but if you aren't comfortable with that please speak up!!
  • and that goes with everything else, really. i don't have limits, but if you do, tell me!!!

genres/pairings

• literally any vampire pairing
  • anything with witches and werewolves are also great.
  • marauder's era harry potter
  • ww2 nurse/soldier
  • anything to do with time travel
  • peter pan/wendy grown up
  • 1700's scotland (think outlander)
  • artist/subject
  • professor/student
  • anything to do with angels and/or demons

and i'm always up for suggestions!!! if you want to do something that's not on my list, feel free to tell me about it. i love trying new things. i guess the things i'm not so keen on are like scifi/high fantasy, post apocalypse, zombie, dystopian worlds, and such. anything else is fair game, though!

anyway, that's about it! comment and/or pm me and we'll talk. thanks.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
'ello. I have been on quite a long hiatus from role playing and have recently decided to get back into the writing game. I have been roleplaying for a good seven or so years, so I'm not new to the scene. I would absolutely love doing a Marauder's era Harry Potter roleplay with you (I have met very few people willing to write in that time period, and it's pretty much my favorite thing ever, so I just about jumped for joy when I saw it listed as one of your interests aha)! I can provide you with a sample of my writing if you'd like, as well~

I guess I can't PM you until I've posted a few more times, but I'd be interested in several of your listed genres. Do you have any plots you'd like to try?

You can respond here or shoot an e-mail to pjfharper@gmail.com.

hey everyone! sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you all. my computer went kaputt, and then i've been traveling for the holidays. luckily my computer is back up and running and i won't be traveling again for a while!

if you all could send me a pm, i would really appreciate it! i don't have quite enough posts to do that on my own, unfortunately. thank you. :)

Hey! I would love to do a mxf vampire romance with you? :D

I too, don't actually have enough posts to message but we could set up a thread on RP Discussion or something to get started?

[QUOTE="The Glass Angel]Hey! I would love to do a mxf vampire romance with you? :D
I too, don't actually have enough posts to message but we could set up a thread on RP Discussion or something to get started?

[/QUOTE]
ooh a m/f vampire romance would be absolutely splendid. :D sure, a thread would work great!

small world. i'm super excited that i've finally found someone that's just as interested in it as i am! i've been reading the outlander series for years, and the show just premiered last year so i'm all about it at the moment! i would love to do this with you. :)

also an f/f role play would be super rad!! i don't have one of those yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back