• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Always: Hogwarts OOC Chat

Red_Delta

Ninja in Training
Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals, here is the OOC chat. I'm working for a laptop that is not my own, so this will be a brief intro message. Please use this space to communicate about the different going ons of the RP and anything else that can't be done in character. Thanks!

Red_Delta Red_Delta Would us deciding a common age between the students interfere with the plot you have in mind?
Not a specific age. But being first or second years may pose an issue for how many spells they know. But, I'm not going to prohibit people from choosing either of those years

I think third or fourth year would be good for a common age. By that year the students would have adjusted to Hogwarts and would be able to choose their optional classes and have other privileges, but still have plenty of time to grow and change and experience The Plot.

I think third or fourth year would be good for a common age. By that year the students would have adjusted to Hogwarts and would be able to choose their optional classes and have other privileges, but still have plenty of time to grow and change and experience The Plot.
Would fifth year be okay with you? Someone has already posted a form on the character sheet thread that is for a student that is in fifth year, and I personally prefer roleplaying characters that are at least fifteen or above. That is, if you are alright with it. I could still do third or fourth year if you feel fairly strongly about it.

I don't feel particularly strong about it, fifth year sounds good to me. Also Red_Delta Red_Delta how soon after the battle of Hogwarts is this taking place?

I don't feel particularly strong about it, fifth year sounds good to me. Also Red_Delta Red_Delta how soon after the battle of Hogwarts is this taking place?
This is happening not long after the epilogue. So, none of the students who were in the battle of Hogwarts would still be in the school.

Fifth year works for me! Also, sorry if you've specified, but is there a particular number of characters you have in mind Red_Delta Red_Delta ?
I actually was struggling with the idea of this. I wasn't sure how many people would want to participate. I'm thinking that we should keep it fewer than ten just because that could get confusing.

Red_Delta Red_Delta Is there a restriction on whether we can make more than one character or not? Sorry that I'm asking a lot of questions.
This actually ties into the answer before this one. But, I'm fine with you having more than one character, so long as you can manage it and there isn't an obscene number of people in the RP.

I actually was struggling with the idea of this. I wasn't sure how many people would want to participate. I'm thinking that we should keep it fewer than ten just because that could get confusing.

This actually ties into the answer before this one. But, I'm fine with you having more than one character, so long as you can manage it and there isn't an obscene number of people in the RP.
I agree! I'm in another Hogwarts RP and there are like nearly 40 participants, so it's kind of confusing and I feel like many won't have a chance to interact with one another. Or we could say 7, because it's the magic number ;)

Do you want me to make a Discord?

I agree! I'm in another Hogwarts RP and there are like nearly 40 participants, so it's kind of confusing and I feel like many won't have a chance to interact with one another. Or we could say 7, because it's the magic number ;)

Do you want me to make a Discord?
That'd be great! If you have time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back