• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Always Craving Those Dark Stories.?

Darker themes are my favorite, are there any you’ve been wanting most?

I'm definitely interested into the psychological conflict, depression, anxiety, phobias, schizophrenia, and the such, mixed with ambiguous love affairs. And...dirty secrets. -wink-

Great!! Both of you please message me. I’ll get back to you both as soon as I’m free! Maybe about a half hour/hour.

Watch it!! The song has me feeling some sort of sappy way!

I'm super interested in doing a dark themed rp if you're up for an LGBT story that has FxF, if you're interested!

I'm super interested in doing a dark themed rp if you're up for an LGBT story that has FxF, if you're interested!
I’d absolutely love to! Just message me!

Oooo, I love darker themes. I tend to play males, but most of my story ideas involve them in a lesser position. I have a current idea that I’ve been rolling around in my head, involving ancient Egypt-esque theme.

Ooohh I'm really into dark themes. I love to delve deep into the twisted and the gritty. What did you have in mind?

Ooohh I'm really into dark themes. I love to delve deep into the twisted and the gritty. What did you have in mind?
I think we’ve written before yet I wouldn’t mind trying again! I love all of it, definitely craving at the moment a forbidden romance, the rest of the world doesn’t understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back