• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern αlwαчs σn thє run || hσlσcαust rσlєplαч

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
giphy.gif

PLOT
The time in history that nearly wiped a whole religion from the planet. The time in history that no one but the survivors knows what truly took place during those terrifying years that lead to World War II.

[Muse A] was born into a middle class German family, she attended school learning lies about the Jewish. Becoming one of many, that would later be called The Hitler Youth more specifically Bund Deutscher Madel (League of German Girls) and after her 18th birthday she would be apart of the Faith and Beauty Society. She was a model woman of what Hitler was looking for when he wanted to create the 'Pure' Race.

[Muse B] was a born into a lower class Jewish family. He never attended school, and instead spent his days working with his father making the shoes most middle class German's wore. His life was humble, but it was perfect.

How could these two be connected in such a horrible time in history? Well, It began when they weren't on this world. When they're father's were fresh faced teens going off to war fighting for Germany. Before the segregation of the German and Jewish population. They were friends, buddies and nothing could separate them. When [Muse A]'s father was injured and left to die on the battlefield, [Muse B]'s father dragged him all the miles back to the base.
"I owe you" [Muse A]'s father said.

Which brings us back 20 years later... When a 'small' favor is needed.

artworks-000196360083-0f57t0-t500x500.jpg

Lawrence Joseph Eisen
Lawrence suffered from nightmares, even from a young age. Monsters chasing him and taking him away from his family. Now 20 years old, those nightmares had become a reality in one night. Monsters were not real, but the S.S soldiers were. He couldn't wake up from this nightmare, and see his parents sitting in the lounge room with their mugs of coffee. His mother was dead, in front of him, terror in her eyes. Fire twinkled in the eyes of his mother, his little sister Leslie screamed as she was taking into the arms of one of them. Lawrence was frozen in fear, for the first time in his adult life.

"Lawrence!" his father Azriel whispered grabbing Lawrence's shoulder pulling him back into the shadows. Lawrence felt numb as he stumbled back to his father
"Father-" Lawrence could not say anything else. Azriel looked his son up and down before rummaging through his trench coat pockets until his hand met a piece of paper.
He pulled it out
"Go to this address. In Nuremburg, the man who lives there will keep you safe" Azriel ordered shoving the paper into Lawrence's hands "You find him and you order him to keep you safe" Azriel ordered his son behind tears.
"What about you?" Lawrence questioned worriedly as he looked to his father fearfully
"Azrael has chosen this to be my time" Azriel muttered. Lawrence felt his eyes sting with tears at the mention of the Angel of Death, the angel his father shared his name with. Lawrence shook his head
"Father! Azrael does not choose our fate. You have to fight!" Lawrence cried.

Azriel looked at his son "I raised you well." he said simply "You're a strong man, and one day you'll pass on the Eisen name"
"No!" Lawrence cried "Come with me!"
Azriel shook his head "You have a higher chance of survival going alone"
Lawrence knew his father was right... But it did not sit well, leaving his father to be taken. "Go." his father ordered harshly "Before I kill you myself"
That was the last time Lawrence would see his father for a very, very long time.

The next two days were spent, walking from Munich to Nuremburg. Walking along forest, to stay hidden from those who may turn him in. It was late when he arrived at the small home of the man he was to find. He was exhausted by the time he arrived at the door, his body close to giving up. He began to wonder if the address was correct, what if the man had moved?
Lawrence shook the fear away, if he was meant to die, he would.
Knock, Knock.
He leaned against the wall of the outside breathing heavily and weakly praying that he was at the right residence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back