• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (Character Sheets)

BluDaBaDee

B l u e
Alright. You know the drill. Character Sheets are in the spoilers below. If I like your post, concider yourself accepted. If not, I'll be pointing out why I won't accept your post. I won't be setting a character limit so go crazy.
Name:
Basic Information
Height: (Make sure its realistic. There is a thing called a Weight-To-Height Ratio. I don't want 8 Foot Behemoths.)
Weight: (Make sure its realistic. There is this thing called a Body Mass Index, so I don't want weightless abombinations.)
Race: (Be creative! Not everyone has to be human or an elf.)

Appearnce, Persona, and Background
Appearance: (If you have a picture, then don't type out sentences.) (If you can't find a picture, some 2-3 Paragraphs would be nice.)
Personality: (Be descriptive. I don't expect a book, but it better not be just a group of words.)
Bio: (You can skip this part, but I'd rather you not. If you are going to do this, at least a good 3-4 Paragraphs. I'm not greedy, but I'd like some background on these characters, to make the roleplay have meaning, y'know?)
Race Lore: (Hey, not all Elves are the same, but they do have some background. I mean, if its really generic, then you don't have to do this. But if your character's race is really unique, I'd like to have a description of their rae's history and how they came to be.)

Abilities & Invintory
Racial Attributes: (Bonuses from their Race. Make sure it isn't overpowered, and I'll eventually have to approve such Racial Attributes.)
Magic: (You can have more than one, but you can't be a jack of all trades. Note that you came here to learn, so don't say that you can manipulate shadow or water, or anything in general. List some abilities they have.)
Invintory: (Hey, the characters can also be hiding a super-secret weapon, or maybe some hair styling tools, or just nothing at all! Just describe what they have).
Skills: (Stuff they they can do. Not in a magical sense though, but something with sports or music. Etc. Real life skills and not magical or fantsical skills.)

Interests and Other Information
Dislikes: (Stuff they don't like.)
Strengths: (Stuff they are good at.)
Weaknesses: (Stuff that makes them vulernable and imperfect because not everyone is.)
Other: (Just some other stuff. Anything you'd like to add.)

(Make sure you get rid of the quotation marks and what are in between them. You can also mess arround with the font and the text color. I don't mind. :) )

Name:
Basic Information
Height: (Make sure its realistic. There is a thing called a Weight-To-Height Ratio. I don't want 8 Foot Behemoths.)
Weight: (Make sure its realistic. There is this thing called a Body Mass Index, so I don't want weightless abombinations.)
Teaches:

Appearance: (If you have a picture, then don't type out sentences.) (If you can't find a picture, some 2-3 Paragraphs would be nice.)
Personality: (Be descriptive. I don't expect a book, but it better not be just a group of words.)
Bio: (A few sentences would be nice.)
Race Lore: (You don't exactly have to be discriptive, but have common sense when thinking of your Race Lore. However, if the race that your teacher is practically generic/common, like an elf, dark elf, fairy, etc... We can pass on the Lore.)

Abilities & Invintory
Racial Attributes: (Bonuses from their Race. Make sure it isn't overpowered, and I'll eventually have to approve such Racial Attributes.)
Magic: (It's a teacher so it would focus on what they are teaching. So don't have the Water Magic teacher be strong in Fire Magic.)

Dislikes: (Stuff they don't like.)
Weaknesses: (Stuff that makes them vulernable and imperfect because not everyone is.)

(Make sure you get rid of the quotation marks and what are in between them. You can also mess arround with the font and the text color. I don't mind. :) )

Name:
Basic Information

Appearnce & Persona
Bio: (You can be minimalistic on this section.)

Abilities
Magic: (Make sure you use common sense when it comes to their magicial prowess.)
Invintory: (Hey, the characters can also be hiding a super-secret weapon, or maybe some hair styling

Strengths & Weaknesses

Dorms

Dorm Suite 701: Daniel Revier Wayne Black Jade Black Jade , Tora Yuiro (and Machi Beylarne I suppose,) Spice Spice , and Oliva Marci Jay GiantSugarCake GiantSugarCake
Dorm Suite 702: Alfred Braxden Ghost Toast Ghost Toast , Damien Tobiah Death Black Jade Black Jade , [OPEN SPOT]
Dorm Suite 703: Samatha Smith doneanddusted doneanddusted , Kent Rushton Isune Isune , and Dezryith Skyreach Aether1 Aether1
Dorm Suite 704: Rosete' Maru Tomoe Black Jade Black Jade , Alice Valois C Clio , and Bapple Dinnerworthy Adachi Adachi
Dorm Suite 705: Rokku revior revior , Kaiden Alemark PerfectDevil PerfectDevil , and Flash Colbalt BLUR BLUR
Dorm Suite 706: Hayden Aeres <--(Can't seem to mention you. :P), Mark Peterson DearWormwood DearWormwood , and Neko Asami Severia Severia
Dorm Suite 707: Treyse Twyllvarlais Twyllvarlais , Cleste Rain poi poi , and Elucid Romulus Lupin Roxasarass Roxasarass

Last edited:
Name: Alfred Braxden

Height: 5'9

Weight: 150lbs

Race: Human

Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/6f/4c/5b6f4c5cdcccf19ff811310c5421fc76.jpg

Personality:
Alfred, if you were to sum him up in one word, it would be knowledgeable. Alfred is one who strives for knowledge, who will do anything to get it. It's how "The Shadows" organization even got started when he went to the mob and told them he would join them in exchange for granting him and his girlfriend full access to the libraries and all the dark secrets inside the school and that it would be untouched. He is very manipulative, charasmatic, and a master of lying, able to decive someone quite easily

However, under all of that, he does have a heart. However, that heart's love belongs to one person, Alice, his girlfriend and love of his life. Sure, they might to pretend to be someone's boyfriend/girlfriend due to their business or even have sex with them, however, they always know that they still each other deep down. Alfred is also very loving to her but knows to back off. Now, he is also very protective of her and if anyone decides to attack her or make sexual advences that are not part of the mission, he will personally see that person eliminated and put through the worst, possible pain imagineable.

Bio: "I only reveal my past to people I deeply trust, and that's not you,"
TBR

Abilities & Invintory

Magic: Alfred is a extremely good wih shadow magic, able to disguse himself as anyone or attack anyone with shadows. His powers are amplified by night which causes his powers to double in strength

Invintory:
Pretty much, just his cellphone, a small notebook, and a pencil

Skills:
Master liar and manipulater
Stealthy
Charasmatic

Knowledge
Books
Coffee

Dislikes:
Anything hurting Alice
Destruction of knowledge
Sntiches

Strengths:
Above average shadow magic
Master Liar and Manipulater
Charasmatic
Smart

Weaknesses: Alfred's true weakness is Alice. He will never hurt Alice unless all other options have failed and if he does, he has a nervous breakdown. Also, anyone who tries to hurt her can send him to an enraged state that will cause him to attack blindly, even at the risk of blowing his cover. This means someone someone can easily sneak behind him and knock him out

Other:
Lover of Alice

Daniel Revier Wayne

e3454e0dfc6e044f9688c551a5bd493e.jpg

Name: Daniel Revier Wayne

Species: Faery

DOB: Febuary 7th

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Partner: none

Sexual Preference: Bi-Curious

Appearance

tumblr_inline_oievz9c18q1qzet7p_500.gif

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Eye color: icy blue
Hair color: grey
Flaws: He has a slight God Complex, as well as being too honest for his own good

Scars: one on back from a fight gone wrong
Distinguishing marks:
•his scar
•the spiked pin in his hair

Personal Information

tumblr_inline_ojbgouMkal1tvpowa_500.gif

Personality:
Daniel, or Reveir, as most people call him, is a pretty chill and fun guy. He's a Kind Introvert who takes nothing for granted, and loves practically everything in the world. He has grown to know better than to hate a person by their past, but is more reconciled on watching their future.

No matter how much of an introvert he is however, if he feels the life of something or someone he cares about is truly in danger, he loses all sense of morality and goes full on psycho. It doesn't seem like much changes, but a lot DOES change, as his sense of right and wrong differs, and his goal is to save the one in trouble. Nothing else really matters until that is taken care of.

Yet, he is a strange merci-ful being, who feels pity for those who can not fight for themselves, and those who are in the path of darkness. He hopes to break that darkness with the light of hope, and bravery, and some bad ass Powers, and his weapon.

Likes: He is an introverted character, but he likes to be around people. He likes the presence of people and souls around hin, but even more, he loves silence. Just plain quiet places with cool serene areas. It calms his soul. He absolutely ADORES tea, as well as chocolate. A hidden desire of his. He also loves a good suit and tie.

Dislikes: He hates having to see a good soul turn bad, as he doesn't exactly dislike villains, but he pities them. He hates a tormented soul, and wishes to free it from it's evil bonds.

Strengths: He's very smart and logical, with high mana and magic potential. As well as fighting with a weapon.

Weakness: Hand to hand combat, he is absolutely HORRID at hand to hand combat. He has a natural strengthened body, but he uses magic because he has no idea how to fight hand to hand.

Bio: WIP

Fears:

•Heights, oh how he hates heights, his most fabled enemy. It doesn't bother him much, only when he decides to let his mind drift on how high up he is.

•He has a fear of losing his past, his memories, who he is. As he slowly feels them leaving him, slipping away, slowly getting more forgettable.

•Losing those he cares about is one of his worst.
Values: He values three things above anything else. Love, Loyalty, and Happiness.

Mana

tumblr_ohum13vJsr1vmvrvho3_500.gif

Faery Name:
Ain

Racial Attributes

Faery Physiology: He has the body of a fairy, meaning he has extremely high magic potency. He can see souls, sense life energy, summon animals from the Forest of Fate, and has the ability to fly.

Magic:

He has a few different magics, his most Potent, is Soul and Spirit Magic. Soul magic, being the Yin of the two, allows him the ability to see souls, spirits, essence, etc. He can enter both the Spirit and Dream Realm at will, as well as the mindscape. Spirit, is the Yang of the two, contributing to it's physical prowess. Spirit is the process of changing his spirit essence into physical being.

After that, he has a few magics not as potent as those. All from his Tree of Life. He was born with a strange seal on his back, which was the Will of the Queen. It gives him strong mana mainly, but also the manipulation of wind and water. Which he stretches to his ability to make bubbles, but it's not very strong. But mainly, it gives him strong space-time manipulation, which basically let's him teleport a distance of 5 yards.

When he is in a dying state, the tree of life will grow out of him, protecting him and healing him.

Inventory:

Ra' Mu's Pendulum: His trusty pendulum, with strange blades by it's sides. He uses Spirit mainly through this, as well as using it to attack. It can grow in length, and can not be touched by anyone except for Revier, as his soul is bound to it. Anyone else who tries to wield it will find their soul slowly dying.

Skills:
He's a really good cook, as well as a very good listener.

Faery Past:
The fairy are a strong race magic wise, most potent to healing. They exist in the Forest of Fate, fed by the Tree of Life. One day, a woman fell in love with the tree, and fused with it. She disappeared that day. It then reappeared, in Daniel.

Last edited:

Damien Tobiah Death

latest

Name: Trevor Tobiah Death

Species: Shinigami

DOB: November 8th

Partner: none

Sexual Preference: Straight

Appearance

tumblr_nekeanLVtj1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Eye color: golden with black rings
Hair color: black with three lins
Flaws: He has OCD, as well as being extremely naive
Scars: None
Distinguishing marks:

•his white stripes
•his eyes

Personal Information

79ef2089e87449df0ae236540d91cd3c.gif

Personality:

Damien is a crazy, over dramatic, and fun. He likes to be over-dramatic and likes to make people laugh. He finds pleasure in making people smile, laugh, and well, just feel good.

Though, if someone he cares about is in trouble, he won't hesitate to go all Death God. He'll go crazy, beating the shit out of the source of his anger.

Yet, he is a strange merci-ful being, who feels pity for those who can not fight for themselves, and those who are in the path of darkness. He hopes to break that darkness with the light of hope, and bravery, and some bad ass Powers, and his weapon.

Dislikes: He doesn't really dislike anything. Except for bugs.

Strengths: He's very smart and logical, with high mana and magic potential. As well as fighting with a weapon and hand to hand combat.

Weakness: His mind is an open field, so illusion magic would be his greatest enemy.

Fears:
•He. Hates. Bugs.

•He has a great fear of himself, he's afraid some day, his inner death god will come out, and he'll hurt those he cares about

•Losing those he cares about is one of his worst.
Values: He values three things above anything else. Love, Loyalty, and Happiness.

Mana

giphy.gif

Shinigami Name:
Ain

Racial Attributes
Shinigami Physiology: He has the body of a God of Death, meaning he is extremely strong and durable. He ages slower, and his very strong mana. As well as black blood, a force of black blood making him extremely powerful.

Magic:
He has a few different magics, his most Potent, is Soul Manifestation. It's his ability to turn his soul wavelengths into magic. With it he can summon things, use Dark and Chaotic Arts, as well as many different magic.

Inventory:
Ta and Fa: His two weapons, two twing pistols that shoot bullets made of soul wavelengths.

Skills:
He's a really good cook, as well as a very good listener. And an amazing cook.

Last edited:
Headmaster Alvenio Alvicio
Basic Information
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 166 Lbs
Race: Grandmaster Wizard

1314654151_5696_full_zps7912f940.jpeg

Personality: The Headmaster of Altissa is a complicated man. However there are somethings that are fundamental to him which makes him such a good Headmaster. He is diligent, hardworking, and can always find ways to make bridges and compramises when trouble arises. He also is kind hearted and sympathysing. As a whole, he is a good character at heart. Along with this, he is very tactical and can see through someone's sugarcoated words. However, his old age had made him mellow, and very lax. After all, he's 57,000 years old and he's waiting for his death in... let's say... a few 13,000-15,000 years which isn't a lot to him. However, he still has a job to do, so despite conflicting qualities to his personality, he is an effective and assertive headmaster.

Bio: Alright. This man is infamous for his ability in magic. After all, he runs a school that teaches magical arts. From humble beginings, he had grown up with practically nothing. He didn't have much to live off of nor did he have any heritage to go back on. So he instead began to craft his own legacy. He threw himself in the world of magic, and read books without stopping for sleep, nor for food or drink. Eventually, he was scowering the world for every single book of magic, and book in general. Eventually, over the years he had completed a collection of books on every magical subject. From water, to fire, from shadow to light, he had it all, and he knew what to do with each type of magic.

However, this doesn't mean he had some low points in his carreer. He was targeted because of his obsession for knowledge, and his great library did have its fair share of theives. However, I want to note about how he gained possession of books about dark magic. Naturally, he had searched the land far and wide for them, and with paitence, he found such books. The contents of which they hold, he cannot reveal as it would only lead to more people desiring such a precious collection. Now, normally he would make a copy of the book and lend it back to the owner, but mysteriously... the previous owner of the book had passed away. Perhaps it was linked to Alvencio's actions? Who knows? Oh well. But he decided to keep the books for himself, and to make sure he locked them up tight. Now, he's just chilling out and teaching kids how to do magicial tricks.

Race Lore: He's a wizard. Seriously. The title "Grandmaster" was bestowed upon him by the King of Malvstron. How Wizards came to inception was by the fact that God had granted some special and very loyal humans magical abilities and gave them the wisdom about how they worked. Simple as that.

Abilities & Invintory

Racial Attributes: Guess what. Since he is a Wizard, he gets to use... magic.

Magic: Now as Grandmaster, he has a few tricks. Firstly, he can cancel out anyone's magic abilities. No matter who they are, or what they can do, he can just do that. I mean, there are some cooldowns to that, but seriously good luck trying to beat that. However, if that doesn't work, he can arm himself with a few swords of his choice, a broadsword, a rapier, or something else he has in mind along with a nice sheild so he can dish out some damage in hand to hand combat. Other than that, he isn't much in the magic department as he has more things to focus on as a headmaster. Oh yeah, he has the ability to make as many clones as needed. However they are merely shells and cannot use magic. This is only to compensate for the lack of teachers in school.

Invintory: Eh. He doesn't carry much on him. If he has anything, it is in his office.

Skills: He has a knack for music. He just likes playing songs and melodies.

Likes: He likes music, people who are calm and easygoing, and students who are orderly and behave properly.
Dislikes: He hates those who talks fast as he, as an old man, (who doesn't appear to be one) can't exactly comprehend as fast as he used too. He also has a distaste in modern clothes as he's an old timer.
Strengths: He's good at reading someone's intentions and trying to make compramises between students.

Weaknesses: He's kinda vulernable when you offer him offers he can't exactly refuse as he's a naive person.

Other: He's the Grandmaster of Altissa Academy if you did not notice.

Last edited:
Crime Boss; Vincent du Gaunt
Basic Information
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135
Race: Speed Demon​

33crjw0.jpg

Personality: Vincent here is very perceptive and thoughtful. However, his good qualities end here. After all, any and all Crime Bosses should be able to pick out rats and read people's expressions. Other than that, he theiving, ruthless, and a jerk. He basically made a name for himself as the Kingdom of Malvstron's greatest Criminal. There aren't many equal to him in the realm of theives. He is also ruthless as he uses any means, even if less contemporary, to get what he wants. He also lacks any mercy for his targets or those he betray him. He's also a jerk because he doesn't like that fact that he was locked up for a while, which made him a bit grumpy. However, he is a man of his word and keeps his word.

Bio: Alright. He's a theif. He's a liar. He was caught. I can't exactly be more descriptive but... I also don't want to reveal his background, as I'll save that for the roleplay.

Race Lore: Speed Demons are basically demons, or creations of the traitor Angel, whatever his name is, (Don't follow Christanity. :P), but who have a focus on speed as they had evolved to be fast and swift.
Abilities & Invintory
Racial Attributes: Very obvious. It's a speed demon.

Magic: This great man has the ability to summond shadow projectiles and launch them at will, but has a cooldown. He also can teleport and run as speeds as fast as sound. He also can lend support to his allies by granting them buffs in strength, integrity, and/or speed. He also has the ability to heal the wounded at a fast pace, but with a massive 2-3 month cool down.

Invintory: He has a few weapons such as a dagger, some throwing knives, maps, and some money he pickpocketed.

Skills: He's a master theif. He can come up with convoluted plots to get what he desires. Any other skills, are, to him, usless.

Likes: Books from the Altissa Academy, Loyal Followers, and Freedom.
Dislikes: Rats, both literal and metaphorical, being locked up, and having incompetent henchmen.

Strengths: He's good at playing it cool and collected, while singlehandedly trying to sway everyone to his side.

Weaknesses: He lacks paitetence, something crucial to a man like him.

Other: He's the main Villain! (So to say.)​

Sammie (Samantha) Smith

Basic Information

Height: 5 feet
Weight: 9

Appearance, Persona, and Background

Appearance:
e19222d7ee3ce62fdede9af238ef446c.jpg

Personality: Sammie's a bit of an odd one. She acts cutesy and moe and positive, and it's awfully hard to discourage her, but she's not dumb or innocent. She has a brain and will use it if she has to, and it's extremely hard to fool her once she uses her brain. She knows damn well if you're trying to take advantage of her, and she knows damn well when something's not right. Sammie is normally very kind and loving, having no reason to hurt or hate anyone unless they did something to her. She's an ambivert- she's not chatty, but she isn't the type to wrap herself up in blankets and watch tv alone or something. She's a bit spoiled, coming from a rich family and being all fussed over because of how weak she is. She's sorta gained this mentality that if she acts cute enough, she can sorta manipulate others.

Bio: Sammie was born to a hella rich and powerful family of humans. Her family included a younger (and much taller) brother, a powerful and rich mage father, and a gentle but equally as powerful mage mother. Sammie had always been rather weak, thus her parents babied her and didn't let her join sports. It also seemed that the girl didn't have the capability to do elemental magics or healing, or really anything but mimicking. But she had faith in her mimicking and illusion magic- a lot of faith. Dangerous, egotistical faith.

One day, Sammie boasted a bit too much. She got into a fight with someone else (who was rightfully annoyed) and was beaten. Very, very badly. It took an extremely long time for her physical wounds to heal, and even more for her pride to heal. She learned from that day that she wasn't a powerful, and that she had to be more modest. So now she tries to bring attention away from her magical abilities, afraid that perhaps she might get into another fight. Instead, she decided to show people sleight of hands and those cool card tricks. She doesn't do them all the time, but it's a fun thing to do now and then.

Sammie was one day confronted by A░░░░░. He offered to
ÃÆâÃâ€Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’‚¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ in exchange that she worked for him and told him as much information as possible about ’. Sammit agreed immediately without thinking. Later she realized what she had done, and still regrets it.

Race Lore: I WONDER

Abilities & Inventory

Racial Attributes: Humans are just really, really special.

Magic:
- Magic mimicking: It will take the same amount of effort for her to mimic as it will for the person to use that ability, meaning if someone does some SUPER POWERFUL ULTRA MEGA MAGIC BLAST on her or something and she doesn't have the energy, then she'd kill herself mimicking it.
- Illusions
- "Magic" Tricks... like, sleight of hands.
- Seems to have a lot of potential

Inventory:
A magic backpack that can hold anything her size or smaller. It currently contains some stolen books on magic, money, a deck of cards, and a shit ton of (sweet) food.

Skills:
- Music
- Video games (welp since technology exists, I might as well throw this one in)
- Lying and dissembling
- Crafting (she can sew, do small engineering things, and is working on enchantment or augmenting)/Getting things (like armour or weapons or just stuff you'd find in a LoL shop... she usually buys them from merchants or hires someone to make them for her)
- Sleight of hand tricks

- Reading
- Learning new things
- Making things
- Sleight of hand tricks

Dislikes:
- Bugs.
- Honestly she tries not to dislike anything

Strengths:
- Extremely smart... when she actually stops to think
- Observant
- Dexterous hands
- Good memory

Weaknesses:
- She can't use her magic at all when her negative emotions are too strong... aka she can't fight when she's extremely angry, sad, or afraid.
- Shocking her is also a good way to make her unable to use her magic
- Can be extremely dumb at times
- Physically weak, gets sick easily (aka: can't do hand to hand combat, isn't mobile...)

Other:
- She seems to have a lot of connections
- Part of The Shadows

Last edited:
Basic Information
Name: Kent "Ken" Rushton
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 163 pounds
Race: Human (But I's the uncreative type)

Appearance
, Persona, and Background
Appearance:
13f40fb19b86467d-jpg.286387

Personality: What is there to say about Kent? He's not really there. He's quiet, usually just sitting there studying ahead of time for that upcoming test. His voice is hardly ever heard seeing as he usually doesn't like interjecting. When he's with friends though, Kent opens up a bit more. He talks a lot more, and he's a lot more outgoing. While he won't go out of his way to make new friends, Kent will at least be kind enough to say hello and maybe start a short dialogue with someone. He has no problem helping others out, it's just common courtesy for him.

Bio: There is legit nothing special about Kent's background, average life pretty much.

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes: Willpower: Like all humans, Ken possess an incredible will. Even when times are at its darkest, and all seems loss, the will that humans possess will lead them either to an early grave or to victory.

Magic: Summoning magic: Kent can summon a wide assortment of creatures from an entirely different realm. Some are strong and ferocious, others...not so much. Kent is fortunate to be able to pick and choose which summon he wants, but depending on the size of it, it could take up a lot of magical energy. If, for whatever reason, Kent is rendered unconscious or can no longer maintain his own magical energy, any and all summons will simply vanish into thin air. In order to gain a new summon, Kent must "meet" it. The only way for him to do so is usually in his sleep and by complete chance. There is a way to manually do it, but Kent just isn't sure how to do it. Being that he "meets" these creatures during dreams and whatnot, Kent might actually accidentally summon them in his sleep and wake up with a random creature laying on top of him or ruining his dorm.

Portal magic: Essentially being the parent magic to summoning magic, portal magic is just that...a portal. So far, Kent can essentially summon himself over a short distance *around 50 feet or so*. He requires immense concentration in order to select a destination and pretty much teleport a short distance. Theoretically, other people could go into these portals too. However, it is unclear what would happen since they're not the thing being "summoned".

Inventory: Messenger bag: Pretty self explanatory...it's a bag...what? Did you think it'd do something like this?
0cf98f7d5e7b1af1db9cf1c0e82320e0.gif
Well, you're completely wrong. It's a bag, not everything has to be an extremely dangerous weapon.

Dagger of creation & dagger of destruction: Two sets of daggers forged by one of Kent's summons. These daggers essentially leech off of their user and in exchange can transform into various weapons. Creation can change to a rapier or bow while destruction can turn into a machine gun or a spiked gauntlet. The daggers themselves are very easy to tell apart. Creation is a simple blade, straight and keen, it is always ready for service. Destruction on the other hand is curved and jagged. The blade calls for bloodshed, and it's owner ought to oblige. If one is lucky enough, they can combine that two daggers and be gifted with unity. Unity comes in many shapes and sizes and can take on the form of insane mixture weapons. It could be something as simple as a staff that can split into nun-chucks or rocket launcher that doubles as a set of tonfas. However, getting the daggers to combine is incredibly hard. Creation and destruction have opposing views on the world and don't even like being near each other. When they get too close, they actually start to repel from one another. Seeing as Kent is more of a thinker and tactician than an actual fighter, he keeps the daggers in their own separate cases in his dorm. Maybe the time will come where he'll actually have to use them.

Likes: Reading, small groups of close friends, messing around with summons, "meeting" new summons.

Dislikes: Fighting for no reason, having to use the daggers, big groups of strangers, big social events.

Strengths: Very large magic pool, very fast learner, calculating, and does great under pressure.

Weaknesses: Terrible fighter without summons, doesn't know how to use any weapons *So daggers are pretty much useless to him*, and can get stressed out at times when others are at stake.

Other: Might get so lazy to the point he'll ride on a summon throughout the school day.

Rosete' Maru Tomoe

4eJbqTohLpvaP5M76b_bIjHKeGw.jpg

Name: Rosete' Maru Tomoe

Species: Rai Vamp

DOB: ???

Partner: Alfred

Sexual Preference: Pansexual

Appearance

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_46np2v6quqcko8c0w4wc04kgc_640.gif

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Eye color: crimson rose
Hair color: rose
Flaws: She is very naive, and overconfident
Scars: None
Distinguishing marks:

•her hair
•her eyes

Personal Information

large.gif

Personality:
Maru is an overconfident, independent, and extremely seductive. To a point where she's even seduced succubi before. Her cute, small, and innocent deminour has saved her on more than one occasion.

She is smart, tricky, and will use your deepest and darkest secrets against you, without the slightest bit of hesitation. She will grab that one thing that makes you click, and forcefully push it, and will break you without a second thought.

She does NOT trust easily. In fact, she barely trusts at all. So good luck trying to get on her good side.

Likes: She likes tea, bats, and magic. Now, she absolutely adores roses.

Dislikes: She hates to lose, and hates when her magic doesn't work.

Strengths: She's tricky, and extremely seductive. Like, extremely. She uses different magics to her advantage, and likes to fight from long, mid, and close range.

Weakness: Cute things, and people that have beat her. She gives her utmost respect to them.

Fears:
•Bugs

•Fire

•Fear
Values: "A Rose, by any other name . . . Is still Rosete."

Mana

tumblr_inline_nr0lb2AiKL1t585mw_500.gif

Vampire Name:
Rose

Racial Attributes
Vampire Physiology: She has the body of a vampire, but not just any vampire, a true vampire. What does this mean? It means she has an extremely strong and durable body, and yet still nimble and quick. Enhanced physical perception, and high mana. Hypnosis, flight, wings, stuff like that. But as a True Vampire, she is not affected by sunlight, or garlic, or any of those things.

Magic:
She uses a variety of different magics, Illusion magic being her most potent. It's ultimate illusion, she can make anyone believe practically anything. She also has emotion and memory manipulation, as she uses it for her seduction. She also has a hidden ability she normally likes to keep hidden, Summoning magic.
- Vampire Queen: Some magic born abilities, since she is a queen after all. Blood manipulation is one, as well as strong hypnosis.

Inventory:
None

Skills:
She's insanely good in bed. Her nickname was once the Goddess of Pleasure.

Last edited:
Name: Amynomene
Height: 6 feet and five inches tall
Weight: 230 lbs
Race: Amazon
Teaches: She is the combat instructor

Appearance:

(not as muscular or tan as I wanted, but it is the closest the past few hours on google has found me to what I envisioned)

Personality: The Amazon nation is certainly a little quieter without Amynomene around to tease the younger girls and pick fights with the older ones who need to be humbled. As for herself, humility is not a trait attributed to her. She appears to be nonchalant about everything to the point of being an annoyance to her much more driven sister, and really, she would do most anything if it annoyed Alcinoe. In truth, there are many things that actually cause concern for Amynomene, but she would rather not burden anyone else with these things. She is affable but maintains an emotional distance. When it comes to students in her class, she is capable of coming up with some very inventive punishments to those who do not toe the line.

Bio When Queen Andromache passed away suddenly from an unknown illness, a decision had to be made by the council as to which of her daughters should take her place. A portion of the council voted for Amynomene because many of the younger girls looked up to her and her martial prowess was well known throughout the region. Knowing that she is the last person that should be in charge of the fate of the Amazon nation and that her more calm and direct sister would be a more capable leader, she chose to abdicate her place as an Amazonian princess. In fact, she decided to leave the nation completely to keep anyone from ever getting a funny notion that she should replace Alcinoe. She booked passage on the first ship leaving the island, and it was truly luck that she arrived when there was a position opening at the Altissa high school. Perhaps it wasn't lucky for the poor previous teacher who had a stroke, but she tried to see the bright side of things. She had expected to be turned down since her only teaching experiences were in training young girls how to properly use a spear to disable their opponents, but the school accepted the Amazon into their fold.
Race Lore: The Amazons are a race of human women blessed by the goddess Artemis to be mightier than men. Her gift also granted them longevity and the ability to procreate without men, which is how the Amazons became a nation rather than a chosen few.

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes: She is stronger than human men, and her marksmanship with a bow is peerless.

Magic: Non-magically gifted.

Likes: Like any good warrior, Amynomene loves testing out new weapons and experimenting to find a new use for the mundane ones. She also loves poking at some of the grouchier members of the staff; it brings back pleasant memories of home and of annoying her sister.

Dislikes: She isn't big on the book-reading, and she can't stand sitting around for terribly long. And spiders. Definitely doesn't like spiders.

Strengths: Physical fitness is Amynomene's greatest strength followed only by her courage. She pushes through any doubts and fears because she reassures herself that she is indeed the toughest girl in the room and the most amazing.

Weaknesses: Ironically, that confidence is also her biggest weakness. She bites off far more than she can chew because she believes herself to be incapable of failing. And while charming to some, her forward and boastful nature is definitely off-putting to some. She is also too proud to ask for help if she needs it, not that she would actually have someone to ask since she keeps emotional distance between herself and others.

Last edited:
Tora Yuiro and Machi Beylarne
Basic Information
Height:
5'11"
5'7"
Weight:
122 lbs
115 lbs
Race:
Black Dragon
Soul Demon

Appearance:
61da3514d3aeca8edfca8781a17e4220.jpg

c957ceb4c04e8f5a79bb4d8ff60e4d51.jpg

Personality:
Tora is one who doesn't give a damn about what others think of her. She is strong-willed to the point where she will persuade others why what she does is correct. However, she is still somewhat of a kind person. She helps out others when they ask her, and sometimes when they don't. She also says somethings bluntly, too. When talking to Machi, who is like a brother to her, she tends to be playfully rude and has occasionally fights with him.
Machi is very different from Tora in many aspects. For one, he is a bit of a trickster and sometimes gets on others nerves. He tends to say what's on his mind regardless of how it will affect others. Tora does manage to catch him before he says it sometimes. He is a bit crazy, striving to be different than everyone else. When talking to Tora, who is like an older sister to him, it's usually her yelling at him while he acts very immature, and sometimes even like a baby.
Bio:
Tora used to live secluded in a cave up in the mountains due to her love of the cold, not because most dragons would do this. Anyway, she's been on her own since she was around five years old since she was very well capable of surviving on her own. She was living fairly well until she was around 12 years old. It was then where Machi first entered her life.
Tora was eating her meal when she heard footsteps behind her. Immediately she changed into her full dragon form and attempted to squash her intruder who would end up being her next meal. However, he managed to climb onto her back and vanished shortly after, leaving the smell of blood in the air. She though she was fine until she felt another presence in her. She then right away took off for the nearby village and transformed back.
Tora looked for a familiar high ranked wizard and explained her situation. He then told her about soul demons and proceeded to purge her of the demon. When released, the demon boy was immediately bound by the wizard. He would have killed it had not Tora intervened, saying she wanted to kill him herself. She flew him back to her home and began questioning his foolish actions. After hearing his story, she allowed him to stay a part of her and became united with Machi. Years later, she decided to attend Altissa for sake of Machi, seeing as he was an idiot.

Story before Tora TBR
Race Lore:
Dragons are a unique reptilian race who possess elemental abilities and breathe fire that is colored based on the element it controls. Elemental dragons are only capable of possessing one element, which is represented by the color of their scales. Black dragons, however, are capable of possessing two or more of the four main elements, and the fire that they breathe is a combination of the elements. They also have a higher IQ.
Soul demons, dubbed hitchhiker demons, are one of many types of demons. What makes them unique is their ability to attach their soul to another soul. Most use it as a way of free and tireless transportation. If both the demon and its host accept being one, their souls merge and become impossible to separate. It also allows both demon and host to have turns controlling their one body, and the single body changes to fit the original appearance of either host or demon.

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes:

• Fast Flight
  • Transformation between human and dragon, or partial forms
  • Purple fire
  • Soul Attach
  • Immune to mental magic/attacks
  • Flight
Magic:
  • Fire Magic- Create fire with oxygen in the area, Moves fire as she pleases, Fire Resistance
  • Water Magic- Moves water as she pleases, Can pull water out of plants, Breathe underwater
  • Physical Enhancement Magic- Strength, Speed, Endurance
Inventory:
A sword and note taking materials
A dagger
Skills:
Baking, Hunting, Survival in the Wild
Climbing

Interests & Other Information
Dislikes:

Strengths:
Since she and Machi share a soul, they also share their magic, although the magic is weaker for the one it did not originally belong to.
Same ^
Weaknesses:
Also due to sharing a soul, they share each other's injuries and physical weaknesses. Tora incapable of changing forms if in pain or is too tired. She also tends to lose consciousness if she, when in control, attempts to eat anything other than meat or fish due to being a carnivore.
Machi, being a demon, can be killed through holy weapons (If he's in control, he dies and she's free. If she's in control, they both die.), can get trapped in demon circles, and will be burned by holy water. He is also deathly afraid of cats.

Basic Information

Name: Olivia Marci Jay

Height: 5'2

Weight: 105.5

Race: Earth Witch

Appearance:
8263eff6df2dbcdaed58c4177447f161.jpg

Personality: To put it simply, Olivia's best friend is her spell book; she is the silent type and never goes out of her way to make friends if it doesn't benefit her personally or help raise her family name. Olivia keeps up a confident appearance to each person she meets, and though she has the character to become a leader she has been forced into the role of a follower; her passion lies in gardening and animals where she can practice her art and relax. She's also a trickster, using others to her advantage no matter how cruel the way it has to be done, she's also cautious and observant; she has to be so that she can shift the blame to anyone else but her, her conscious is full of guilt and if it were up to her she'd be stoned.

Bio: Olivia was named after her great great grandmother, a widowed witch who was burned at the stake for killing her own husband because he was threatening to leave her; Olivia senior wasn't the first to obstruct the Jay family name because truth be told it had already been ruined long before her. The Jays laced with thieves and a nasty rumor went through the magical community that it was because of them that in 1536 people began burning witches again and countless lives were stolen from them, Jays for years were shunned and stained with ever looming guilt that they single handedly ruined the lives of thousands. Olivia's father Harrison understood that, that's why he blackmailed Olivia's mom Marci Kails into marrying him, he knew that no other woman would dare carry on the Jay family name; at least not willingly. Marci was already carrying a child, and much like some Christian house holds many families didn't take kindly to nonmartial pregnancy and Harry saw that, reminded her that she could be shunned out of her very clan for such an act. The marriage was signed and legal before Marci could even say "I do."
Baby Jason was born eight months later, a child of excellent health and full of potential; Marci loved him but didn't and couldn't ever love Harrison and he saw that, five years later baby Jason was dead and baby Olivia was born. No one said anything but they all knew what had happened and Marci Kails hung herself two nights after, now it was just Harry to care for the child though he didn't really care about that he had at least gotten what he wanted from her; he'd gotten an heir. Harrison did everything he could to make Olivia understand that she was the cause of her fathers failed marriage and the death of her own mother; the clan didn't help by deeming her an abomination she turned only to her father whom always welcomed her with false love but it was all a young witch needed. His end game was simply make Olivia truly a Jay, his ways of conversion only mainly included isolation; if she acted out or made slight inferences the outside or what other children she was locked away stored downstairs in a windowless metal basement. Olivia is smart and learned fast of her mistakes but saw them as only a fathers love, in her mind because of everything he had told her Harrison was the only was going to be there for her, this was why she was so scared to be sent to such an academy away from him. He simply reminded her that she was in fact doing it for him, that anything she ever did would be for him, and to not trust anyone else if they tried to lead her astray; Olivia accepted this and thus begins her life now in the academy.

Race Lore: N/A

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes: Witches possess magical powers that come from their own souls or "cores" each are only as strong as the people that possess them.

Magic: Currently she can accelerate the growth of some plants, understand the language of some animals (only birds really), and (though it's not Earth magic) use sleep hypnosis

Inventory: She brought with her a pet owl named Leo, highlighters and pens, personal feminine items, her training gloves from when she was small, a metal ruler, a flute, and a photo of her and her father together

Skills: Olivia can play the flute very well, it's what she uses for sleep hypnosis though that only works when the victim is within 3 feet and if she wants said person to fall asleep, she can also pick pocket, track animals, and run very quickly.

Likes: Olivia enjoys sunlight and being outside, fairy tales, playing with her pet owl, open spaces, her father, caramel, and tea

Dislikes: She hates the dark, small spaces, metal rulers, yelling, conflict, being questioned, messes, and people talking about her father negatively

Strengths: Olivia is a good cook mostly just treats but also small meals, she's a great liar, and can hide her emotions

Weaknesses: Her father, being trapped in a place, and sudden loud noises

Other:
Olivia feels conflicted about how she feels about her father because somewhere in her she can tell that he is evil.
She's scared of metal rulers because that was another way that he would teach her right and wrong, he'd smack her right hand with the ruler till it would bleed, it's why she wears a glove on her right hand now.
Her father taught her how to do sleep hypnosis with a flute, he had learned it long ago turns out it was a family spell passed down from Jay to Jay

Last edited:
~Dezryith Skyreach~

Basic Information
Height: 5'8
Weight: 141 lbs
Race: Tiefling

Appearance:
e2840056e4ac923759f580c198495ada-da1tp42.jpg

Personality:

Dezryith is naturally a bright ball of bubbling fun, always emanating an aura of joy and relative happiness. This would be attributed to her incredible self-confidence (bordering arrogance) and natural charisma, she isn't always happy and fun because she's nice; it's because she has a slight superiority complex. Like every other Tiefling on the planet. This shows in her entirely self-reliant attitude, refusing to ask for help with any issues she may have, due to the innate belief that she can do anything anyone else can do if she wants. This makes her a skilled, motivated learner. But it also makes her a stubborn, inattentive listener. Despite being pretty outgoing, she is very hard to actually befriend; she's the type to know everyone but love no-one. She can sometimes be a little OTT or passive-aggressive without good reason, and despite her willigness to help those around her she's quite judgemental which affects who receives her affections or her ire.

Bio:

WIP!

Race Lore:

Tieflings, a race of demon-worshipping abominations with hearts of stone and darkened ambitions--or so goes the stigma. The truth is a little less simple. Many millenia ago, long before societal constructs were around to keep order, demons thrived off of human ignorance and ambition. Through the ignorance of humanity, the demons did feed, whether it was a desperat farmer with no other options, or a power-hunfry madman who wanted to conquer, they would all turn to demonic beings for aid; striking terrible deals out of greed or necessity, yet one cannot be blessed by a demon and not bare a curse. Every human willingly afflicted by demonic forces twisted and changed, their bodies morphing into bearers of darkness; so was bore the line of the Tieflings, often (incorrectly) known as evil half-demons.What many people fail to grasp, is that those accursed by the demon's kiss were not the only victims of their ignorance, the unearthly appearance was forced upon their offspring too.

Entire lines of innocence cursed by the mistake of a single ancestor.
So what happens when a race of Tieflings--without any connection to the unholy plaque of their ancestors--is consistently shunned by society? They create their own society, a society that evolved to be one of the smallest but greatest nations the planet has ever known. For nothing is more powerful than a people truly united. Today, Tieflings, as they remain called, are a race of humans with slightly fiendish-appearances, not to be confused with Half-Fiends, humans who grow diabolic in appearance due to direct collaboration with the infernal realm, a name that every Tiefling rightfully assigns to their forefathers who bare the responsibility of their appearance today.

Abilities & Invintory

Racial Attributes:
Despite the times, the main reason for the stigma against Tieflings is due to their natural, unavoidable affinity to infernal forces. This grants them powerful innate resistances against demonic (or dark) based attacks, whilst using an altered more humane form of the same school of magic with ease.

Magic
  • Tiefling Dark Arts:
A more refined, humane version of the Dark Arts, created by the Tiefling-race generations ago. Users of this spell school are able to to use the destruction behind demonic magic in a defensive manner, able to counter attackers through use of diabolical traps, abyssal shielding, and magically-weakening auras. The final boon of said magic would be using infernal energy for a rapid increase in speed and reflexes, used as a way to flee opposition. There are no spells usable in an offensive or harmful way. Only disruption, defense, and attrition.

Inventory:

• A natural collection of hygienic blessings and girly goodies. Ranging from eyeliner to mouthwash!
  • An adorable little jet-black kitten, only recently received, as a gift ftom her parents; named Demon (though she calls him Demmy) for deliberate irony.
  • A Tiefling spellbook, she can read it, she has no idea how to do any of the spells properly, but at least she can read it.

Skills:
  • Wonderful singer
  • Surprisingly fit, skilled at sports
  • Deceptively good martial artist. Entirely self-taught though so hardly a professional.
  • Very proactive, always taking initiative.

• Animals, mythical creatures, anything like that.
  • Outdoor activities, the inside gets boring.
  • Flattery, oh-h-ho does does she like flattery.

Dislikes:

• Demons. No matter what kind of demon, no matter how 'good' they think they are. They're demons. She has a large prejudice against them.
  • People who're pushy in anyway.
  • The annoying type of individual who sticks their nose into her business.
Strengths:
  • Despite being a relatively weak caster, the Tiefling school of magic is specifically made to go to-to-toe with people of considerably greater amounts of power. Though she can't win, she can usually stalemate or 'fight till the clock ticks down'.
  • Dedicated and hard-working, Dezryith is able to learn quicker than most.
  • Proficient hand-to-hand fighter.

Weaknesses:

• Absolutely no offensive spells, so to flip the former point over she can't beat even the weakest caster unless she traps them. The problem? Dezryith cannot for the life of her cast a good trap.
  • Sometimes see's herself as better than others without really noticing, especially problematic given her somewhat judgemental nature.

Last edited:
Name: Rokku

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 138 lbs
Race: Bestia

Appearance:
b1HqCd4.jpg

Personality: Rokku, for the most part, is a shy individual who prefers to keep to himself. Towards other he tends to be soft spoken, subservient, and polite, but in turn expects his polity to be returned in kind, and in the case one were to insult him, he or she will be marked for death on the spot, for while he may seemed to be but a gentle, timid youth on the surface, the value he places on honor and dignity is above all else.

Bio: Rokku came from a faraway land, one that was eternally embroiled in conflict and turmoil between its many races. Like those that came before him, Rokku was to serve one of the many warlords in his land, and was prepared from childhood to do so. However, before his training is to be completely, he was spirited away from his home to a faraway land by a group who saw themselves to be liberators and had been in their care till recently, when he has been now enrolled into a certain academy in which he shall study and find a new calling in life.

Race Lore: Once, the Bestia, the Beastkin, was a powerful race, and was immensely proud of their strength to the point of arrogance. At their peak, they were extremely violent and warlike, seeking to expand their reign endlessly with no concern for consequences, believe themselves to be supreme. However, against their terror, the various races of the land, for the first time, temporarily came together and put their differences aside. The Bestia was no match for the combined might of this coalition, and with unbelievable swiftness, they fell. After the fall, one by one, Bestia were hunted down by all races, for fear of their second rising. However, while hunting them was the norm, there where those who kept them as slaves, gaining their servitude in exchanged for survival. The Bestia slaves were used as weapons, tools of murder and of war, and for they excel especially in these very things, they became invaluable in a land plagued by eternal turmoil. By the end of the decade in which the Bestia, as a race, fell, it was said that there was no warlord of renown that did not own a Bestia, and the Bestia, though slave, were valuable, and thus has prestige even in servitude and tolerates no insult from those other than their master's household.

Racial Attributes: Those of the Bestia race, though variable in attributes, shares a few things in common, typically all possessing some form of enhanced physical strength and reflexes, and night-vision. And though they initially appear to be human, the Bestia, the Beastkin, are in truth shapeshifters, possessing a human form and a monstrous form. However, their transformation were rarely, if not never, voluntary.

Thought exceptions exists, a Bestia tends to experiences their transformations around the night of the full moon with a varying period and stages of transformation depending on the kind of Bestia he or she is. For Rokku, his transformation typically begins two of three days before the full moon. For these two to three days, he will experience greater enhanced strength and reflexes than normal and will have cravings to feed on objects made of fabric and a penchant to be near bright lights. As the night of the full moon draws closer, Rokku will begin to lose his human parts, his teeth and fingers will begin to fall of and his flesh will begin to melt away while an insectoid shell forms underneath. By the night of the full moon, Rokku will have completely transformed in to a giant toxic moth, whose wings produces a toxic spore that can burn the flesh of its victims. In this form, Rokku will have next to no intelligence, and will fly towards the brightest light source it can find, most likely the full moon,spreading his toxic spores as he goes. Through the night, the moth will continue to swell, and by dawn it will reach its maximum size and become immobile, the insectoid shell having essentially become a large cocoon, in which a new, humanoid body will emerge in about twelve hours or so, with but vague memories of what had transpired the night before.

Aside from the normal transformation periods, a Bestia may also transform when under extreme stress, and in Rokku's case, he would transform into a smaller, more incomplete toxic moth under a minute, but the resulting moth will take up to two to three days to swell to its maximum size to form a cocoon and return Rokku to his humanoid form.

As a toxic moth variant of the Bestia, Rokku's touch is also mildly poisonous and can cause irritation and rashes on a human skin.

Depending on their variant, a Bestia may have varying natural lifespans, with two main variants usually considered. For those like Rokku, of the insectoid variant, these tend to live up to thirty years, and while there are those that had lived up to forty, those are considered exceptionally rare. The other one is of the beast variant, these my live up to fifty to sixty years, perhaps seventy if they are particularly healthy.

The variant of the Bestia is decided by their blood, with a child usually inheriting either the father's variant or the mothers, though there are those born with a hybrid of both parent's variant, these tend to not live very long with few capable to living up to twenty years of age.

Magic:
Basic Light Magic: Create Light

Inventory:
Clothes on his back
Ceremonial Dagger

Skills:

Stealth
Bloody Murder
Remaining still without moving for hours

Honorable People
Peace & Quiet
Hot baths
Bright Lights
Soft Fabrics

Dislikes:
Anything Bitter
Dishonorable People
Loud Noises
Spiders
Lizards
Frogs

Strengths:
Patient
High Physical Strength
Quick Reflexes
Night-Vision
Cool Headed
Flight (Moth Only)
Toxic Spores (Moth Only)

Weaknesses:
Foreign sense of honor
Pride
Low social skills
Irresistible fondness for bright lights (Moth Only)
Defenseless in Cocoon Form (Moth Only)

Other:
The Fly's a pretty cool movie.

Last edited:

Alice Valois
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall

299wyf.png
14ual4z.png

Height: 5'6" [1,67 cm.]
    Weight: 125 lb [57 kg.]

• Alice thinks of herself as a concept. It makes sense, really. She doesn't know where she comes from or where she's going. She flows, like water, like fire. Her only true attachment is Al, and it's probably the love she feels for him that's keeping her grounded. Her earliest memory was waking up alone inside an empty warehouse. Tears still drying on her cheeks, pain-filled breaths. She didn't know who she was, or what was she doing there. She felt lost, and the lack of answers almost made her go crazy. That was only two years ago, and the memory still burns bright in her mind, tormenting her in her darkest nights.

Al was a coincidence. She didn't mean to get attached, but alas, she did. It was easy: he was the only source of comfort in the void that was her life. He helped her find her identity. Alice Valois. The name sounded so strange in her mind, but it made her feel something, maybe a spark of hope had ignited inside her heart. She decided then to continue her own research. She talked to countless people, knocked on a hundred doors, read until her mind shut down. It was only then that she discovered the first true piece of evidence: memory-erasing magic. A small, seemingly new, ignored book gave her the answer she was looking for.

Apparently, that kind of magic was very dangerous and could only be performed by legendary wizards, those whose powers were truly beyond and above. Although it wasn't legal, in the last few years it had been noticed that people were paying those wizards to perform the magic on them, and thus erase their memories. The downside was that no particular memory could be erased: it was all or nothing. The procedure took five or six hours, and was done in isolated places, like empty areas of land... or an empty warehouse. It was exactly then that Alice's life changed forever. The idea of why she would do that to herself obsessed her. Once again, she needed answers.

It was then that Vincent came to them. The task was simple: infiltrate the school and report every little piece of information to the boss. At first, Alice didn't want to do it. It sounded like so much work, and for what? To entertain a demon and his dreams of overthrowing a high school, of all places? But Al was on board, which seemed strange, because there was no motive for him, either. It was then when he told her about the libraries and all the secrets inside them. He had agreed in exchange of full access to them. Alice felt her heart jump. Finally, she could get some answers. If there was a way to get her memories back, it would be written on one of those hidden books.

Alice and Al are both now double-agents, working for Vincent du Gaunt. Although they can't be seen together and have to act as if they don't know each other, they still keep an eye on one another. At first, it was not simple for her to ignore him, but it got better once she reminded herself that she was doing it for the both of them. It hasn't been easy, but Alice is not about to give up, not when the chance to get her life back seems to be so close. So she's trying hard. Besides, it's a new experience for her, and so far, she has been ejoying herself. All of that will change, though, when Vincent makes his move.

She just hopes she doesn't get caught in the middle of it.

Last edited:
Kaiden Alemark
Androgyny87.jpg
About

Basic Information

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 130lbs

Race: Infected

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:
Kaiden has black veins that stretch from his left hand, up his arm and chest to the left side of his face. His hair is white.

Personality:
Kaiden is very shy and quiet. The boy often keeps to himself and his plants, rarely seeking out others. He is very emotional and tries very hard not to let his heart get the best of him. He is also very self conscious, painfully aware of his looks and the dark veins that cover half of his face, Kaiden often wears hoodies and scarfs to hide himself from others. He's always very anxious, but when he can relax he can become very touchy and cuddly with people he trusts. Though, this is rather rare. He is not a brave person and tends to act somewhat selfishly since he keeps to himself so much he can't imagine anyone caring if he cares for them or not.

Bio:
When Kaiden was 6 years old he notices something odd about his hand. There was a strange black spot that seemed to pop right out. At the time, the young child thought if he showed his parents he'd have to go to the doctor. The idea frightened him so he hid it from his parents for a few months until an indecent happened. Kaiden's friend was being picked on and the boy decided to step in, a small fight broke out between the young children. Nothing more then pushing and hair pulling until Kaiden was pushed on the ground and scraped his arm. There was not much black blood in his body, but when Kaiden raised his hand to hit the boy who had pushed him, the blood shot out of the scrape and stabbed the other boy's eye. Kaiden showed his parents the veins that had slowly taken over his left hand after this. They attempted to get help for him, but there didn't seem to be a cure magical or otherwise. Despite having no other potential for magic, his parents sent him to Altissa in hopes that he could learn to better control this disease or perhaps find a cure.

Race Lore:
The infected are creatures who have been cursed with black blood which slowly takes over their entire body. No one knows how this disease, as some call it, is transferred, but those who are infected will slowly see their veins grow thick, popping out of their skin and turn black. Most who are infected live very short lives, by the time the blood takes over then entire body they are dead.

Abilities & Invintory

Racial Attributes:
Kaiden can manipulate and control his black blood, all he needs to do is cut himself and he can move blood as he pleases, even cause it to harden sharp as iron. Unfortunately, it is very taxing on his body and he is usually exhausted afterwards, sometimes he will even faint.

Magic:
Other than his ability to control his own blood Kaiden has no magical abilities.

Inventory:
A pocket knife, a thermos usually with tea in it and probably some snacks.

Skills:
Kaiden absolutely loves plants and is excellent at gardening. He also has a very good singing voice, but he doesn't know that. He's very good at climbing trees (or pretty much anything) as well.

Dislikes:
Mirrors, loud noises, using his powers

Strengths:
Defensive fighting, climbing, stealth (this is not always on purpose, he is very quiet and likes avoiding people)

Weaknesses:
Blood loss, the more blood Kaiden uses the less time he can. ( Tiny bit of blood could be manipulated for hours, a pool of blood will probably kill him instantly)
Kaiden's emotions often work against him. He can't fully control his powers and even when he thinks he's in control if his emotions are too strong the blood will react with Kaiden's instincts rather than his will. Sometimes this happens even when he isn't using his powers, for example if he's crying sometimes the blood will mix with his tears or if he is angry it will spread throughout of his body usually by turning his eyes black. He is terrible at fighting using actual weapons or hand to hand combat.

Bapple Dinnerworthy
315k279.jpg

Personal Info

Height: 5'10

Weight: 125 lbs

Personality:
Bapple tells really bad jokes that don't make much sense and is always excited to make people laugh. She really cares about loyalty and honesty, so if someone lies or stabs her in the back she will not rest until they feel the consequences.
She is usually acting silly and is goofing off, but in a fight, or when she feels she has been wronged, she will become very serious.

Bio:
Bapple was born to a homeless woman named Jucky and a homeless man named Brush. They were both drug addicts that didn't care for Bapple at all and spent all their time selling their bodies for more drugs or money. Bapple grew up stealing from the market and living out her life in a box until she turned 6 years old. On Bapple's sixth birthday Brush and Jucky told her that they were going to take her to the park. Bapple was so excited that she would be doing something fun for her birthday that she didn't even notice that she was being taken somewhere far from the park. Brush and Jucky were trying to sell Bapple to the local mob boss Pickle for some drugs.

Pickle purchased Bapple and Bapple never saw her parents ever again. Pickle was running a human trafficking ring with the rest of his mob so he planned to take care of Bapple until she was slightly older and then he would sell her. Shortly after purchasing Bapple however, Pickle realized that Bapple was magically gifted. He knew he had just hit the jackpot so he decided to train Bapple and raise her as his daughter. She grew up and developed her powers as a magical blacksmith. She would create magically enhanced weapons and armor for the mob. The weapons were so powerful that the mob was able to take over the town and run it themselves. She grew to love the mob, and she loved the life of crime. She finally felt like she belonged.

Abilities & Inventory

Magic:
Weapon and Armor creation and enhancement. Her sword, "Midnight" can send beams of energy long distance. She can summon any armor and weapons that she has created to appear on her body in an instant.

Inventory:
None, but she can summon armor and weapons.

Skills:
Tells really bad jokes. Creating magical weapons and armor. Very gifted in melee combat.

Interests

Food that is the color green. Doors that are easy to open. Stages that she can tell jokes on.

Dislikes:
People who don't laugh. Doors that are hard to open. Snakes.

Strengths:
Staying loyal.

Weaknesses:
Trusts people WAY too easily.

Last edited:

Flash Cobalt
bhwz05.jpg

Personal Info

Height: 6’0

Weight: 168

Personality:
Flash is prone to laziness and procrastination with most things in life. If he’s not doing something he enjoys, he will make no effort to hide that fact. He does most things half-assed, and will rarely show passion or positive energy towards an activity. He is a very simple young man, and thus, he likes to live life simply.

For the most part he can be a pompous ass. Especially with students who are younger than him, Flash immediately assumes a person he just met is beneath him. He doesn’t necessarily think he’s stronger or smarter than them, but rather just that he understands the world better. This leads him to start off as condescending to his peers, but once he warms up to them he will treat them as a friend treats another friend. Other traits that can define Flash that have led to his pompous image are his arrogance, cynicism, and sarcasm.

Though he is definitely, objectively an asshole, Flash has a good heart and will help out those in need, even if it’s against his nature to do so. Sure, he might complain and act like he is being forced by some otherworldly presence to commit and act of helpfulness, but really he’s just trying to salvage his image. The truth is he always tries to put himself in another person’s situation, so he treats others how he would want to be treated if he was in a situation where he needed help.

Bio: Nothing special/TBR

Abilities & Inventory

Magic: Flash is proficient in the element of electricity. He is able to cast bolts of lightning. He can also cover any part of his body with spindles of electricity to add a shocking punch to his moves. He can travel at above human speeds as well.

Inventory: Basically what any student would be carrying on them.

Skills: Flash is a gamer, and thus, is very good at a variety of video games. He is also physically fit thanks to his super powered running.

Interests

Dislikes: Bad Weather, Bodies of Water, Doing Stuff

Strengths: Running. Games. Being able to quote famous characters on TV.

Weaknesses: Not well-liked. Has a fear of being around pools.

Last edited:

PERSONA
Appearance:
Hair Color: Light Brown (Originally White and Black)
Eye Color: Aqua Blue
Modifications: Tongue Piercing

Personality: Due to being a Baku, Hayden is not very proactive during the day and seen dozing off a lot wherever he goes. He doesn't mean to be rude falling asleep during a conversation but his body just doesn't function well when the night is over. Despite his torpid demeanor, he is a courteous guy, at best, when he's not feeling so sluggish. Hayden is very earnest in whatever tasks assigned to him and tries his best to overcome his weaknesses. He values the concept of working hard is the only way to achieve big and tries his best to be of someone who can stand on his own without being a burden to others.

He understands that he is not a man of strength but if he could still help a person to the best of his abilities, it would be enough for him. A conscientious fellow with a firm sense of righteousness. Hayden will not allow himself to fail even if it may cost his own life. You could say it is what makes him charming but the fallback to his character for being so selfless and showing such little care for his own well-being. He sees his own existence as nothing more than there like a tree only to shade others from harm and then chopped down if he becomes useless.

There is also a little problem where it is not confirmed whether it's because he's a klutz or he somehow opened Pandora's box at birth. He's is known for being very unlucky and falling into weird situations that sometimes leave others pondering how he's even alive in the first place. It is uncertain when his 'special ability' would trigger but it's best to keep him away from any dangerous object within arm reach or else.

BACKGROUND
Bio: Born in a human household, Hayden did not know who his biological parents were nor where they had gone but this fact did not effect his growth as a child. He grew up in a loving home and his foster parents treated Hayden with great care as if he was their own child. There may have been some problems here and there during his childhood but he somehow managed to live a peaceful life nonetheless. His hunger had not awaken yet until he turned five where he first entered his mother's nightmare. It was unconscious instinct that led him to finally discover his true existence and why he was born so differently from other kids his age. Reality did a real 180 degree on him and he could never go back. He felt like an alien towards his own family and shut himself away in fear he would be disowned for being so 'weird'.

It did not help that he was being picked on for his abnormal hair color. Hayden went through a phase to avoid all contact with others but his parents thought otherwise and broke down the walls he created. They may not be able to understand him or his special needs as the 'thing' he was but it did not define him as their son. He was their child that they raised with undying love. They supported him all the way and even enrolled him into a school that may have similar friends like him. Hopefully, he'll be able to make some friends after being home-schooled most of his life.

Race Lore: A dream spirit from Japan that likes to feast on dreams, especially nightmares. They are known to have the form of a tapir and are seen as good spirits to have because they eat away the nightmares leaving the good dreams behind, but sometimes can be evil if they are still hungry even after eating a nightmare. If they are still hungry, they would eat away the good dreams and even more, such as the dreamer's desires, until there is nothing left to eat leaving the dreamer to become an empty shell, alive, but no will to do anything like a mindless doll. There are rare cases when a Baku will go mad with hunger and eat every dreams in their path. However, there is a law restricting the Baku society from ever doing such a thing to protect the dreamers and if a Baku were to commit such a crime, the punishment will be severe.

MKVrdn5.png

AERES, HAYDEN
Alias: Hans, Hayes
BASIC INFORMATION
Height: 6'2" (188 cm)
Weight: 184 lbs (83 kg)
Race: Baku (Dream Eater)

MISCS
Racial Attributes: As a Baku, he can take the form of a young tapir and walk into dreams of others though he can't just enter any dreams. He can only appear when the dreamer is in a nightmare. There are different types of nightmares, some being quite dangerous that Hayden may have to take to a greater form which is his 'true form', where you can see his actual features. This form, however, is very exhausting to hold for long period of time because it enhances his abilities greatly so Hayden tries not to use it too much. He is immune to hypnotization and anything dealing with the mind because his mentality is quite strong. If it wasn't, he wouldn't be a Baku for nothing but catch him when his mental barriers are down and he'll be powerless.

Magic: He's basically useless when it comes to being outside of dreams and even more during the day. Hayden is only at his strongest when the night comes. After years of training, he had mastered the ability to warp people's dreams (Dream Manipulation) at will without doing harm to the mind and to himself. While doing so, the individual will have no recollection of his presence ever being in their dream no matter how hard they try. He does have a few standard physic abilities to read minds and create a barrier around himself.
Another ability he is working on currently is the ability to bring dreams of others into the real world (Nightmare Manipulation). Using the nightmares he consumes, he is able to force them out to be tangible beings in reality, similar to illusion manipulation, but he can only uses the nightmares he had consumed before and he is still trying to master this ability. Currently, he can produce them with a body but for a short amount of time before they fall away like sand. Their forms are usually pitch black and monstrous since they are nightmares.

Inventory: Will add to my posts but the main thing he carries is... nothing.

Skills:

◾Can sleep in any situation
◾Polyglot
◾Classical magic tricks
◾Accident-Prone (Natural bad luck)
EXTRA
◾Pleasant Dreams
◾Food
◾Warm places (To sleep)

Dislikes:
◾Being Hungry
◾Mornings
◾Exerting too much energy to exhaustion
◾His real hair color

Strengths:
◾Blackhole for a stomach
◾Racial Knowledge
◾Good-Hearted
◾Beast Knowledge

Weaknesses:
◾Hunger
◾Daytime
◾Selflessness
◾His bad luck

Other: Dyed his hair because he disliked how others stared at him so much but you can still see some black and white strands if you look closely. Hayden is fond of creatures and hopes to befriend one to be a lifelong companion. School will have to pay extra on grocery because of him. Will - may - put more later.

Last edited:
Basic Information
Name: Neko Asami
Height: 4'11''
Weight: 103 lbs
Race: Human (+ Cat?)
Appearance:
IjGMz1V.jpg

Personality:
Neko is kind and compassionate, though she is also a naive and honest girl who never lies and always trusts others, maybe a bit too much. She is direct and open with her emotions and always take things at face value since she doesn't seem to like complicated stuffs.
Bio:
Neko was once an ordinary cat in a family of a skilled human mage in the distant east. 14 years ago, the daughter of the family was born. Unfortunately, both the child and her mother died. The mage was so desperate that he tried to perform soul resurrection, the forbidden ritual without a single success throughout mankind history. At first, the resurrection for the mother was nothing but a failure, but the mage never gave up and tried to resurrect his daughter. As it was about to fail, the family cat jumped into the area and interfered with the magic which caused an explosion. What came after was the first resurrected human, or so it should be...
Race Lore:
Human is human and cat is cat... Oh yeah they both rule the world.
Racial Attributes:
Neko is basically a human with some feline traits such as instinctual hatred of being wet and god-tier climbing skill. She knows cat language and have slightly enhanced strength, speed and agility compared to ordinary human, through not as strong as a genuine bestia. She also have night vision and a special eyesight that allow her to catch any movements within her field of vision, even the slightest. (She won't instinctually rush into mice on spot though.)
Magic:
- Spatial Claws
Neko can slash anything she wants regardless of distance. She has to correspondingly move her arms and has to directly see the area where she wants to slash (i.e. no attack through monitoring screens). The magic cuts through the fabric of the third dimensional space, splitting it for a brief moment. Any physical matter or energy caught in the severed spatial area will be cut. Since the slash tampers with the dimensional space, it ignores any possible defense on the target's end.
- Conjure Fish
Neko can summon a raw fish out of nowhere with some cooldown after a use. The fish is extremely tasty once cooked.
- She is also really good at learning and using other magics, but is better at forgetting that she can use them (though they are always available when being reminded.)
Inventory:
- Cat bell
A magically enchanted cat bell that Neko uses as a hairpin. It allows her to telepathically speak with all nearby (read: in a kilometer radius) cats upon ringing.
Skills:
- Sports
Neko's special eyesight and her agility is definitely gonna make her a formidable player in something like dodgeball and baseball. It will take some time to explain her about rules though...
- Climbing
God-tier, period.
- Cat toy
- Forest and most animals
- Kind people
- Fish
- Gently petting
- Activities
- Magic
- FISH

Dislikes:
- Water
- Complicated stuffs
- Boring stuffs
- People who pull her tail

Strengths:
- Physical activities
- Magic learning
- Fish cooking
- Befriending others

Weaknesses:
- Naivety, especially against liar and manipulator
- Forgetting about learned magics so fast

Other:
- Innocently insensitive about sex.
- Neko is highly animal-friendly, to the point that if she goes to a forest, wild animals from every directions will flock to her.

Name:
Eistibus

Basic Information
Height:
6'7"
Weight:
274 lbs
Race:
Seraphim
Teaches:
Defensive magic

Appearance:
sahaqiel3f.jpg

Personality:

Eistibus is probably one of the most relaxed teachers, not much liking rules himself. He would much rather crack jokes and let the students learn from their own curiosity rather than fret over lesson plans. However, he is also very protective of his students and does not allow them to be put in any danger he is not comfortable with.
Bio:
Eistibus, being a seraphim, is supposed to have a mission to complete and then be destroyed. His original purpose was to investigate into a greater demon's activities on earth and if they were too sinister he had to detain the creature and bring it back to heaven. While on this mission he walked into a trap the demon had lain, causing his capture. Eistibus had been granted privileged knowledge on how the tactics of heaven worked, and being worried that he would break under pressure heaven decided that he needed to be taken care of. Not being allowed to directly involve themselves with earthly affairs, another seraphim was created to wipe Eistibus' memory of heaven and therefore his task. Ideally he would have been destroyed, but it takes enormous amounts of power to successfully annihilate an angel, so in order for it to be done correctly it is done in heaven yet Eistibus does not know how to get back. About a decade later the demon admitted defeat, knowing that his subject did not have knowledge of heaven and that he could not kill him. So that left the now confused seraphim to wander aimlessly across the earth for over a century until he found Altissa. Thankfully, the head master took Eistibus in and let him pay for his stay through teaching. Now, a few hundred years later he is one of the oldest teachers yet most students would assume he just started. Known for being the teacher that if you have a question on something completely unrelated to what's going on in class he will still go on a tangent about it, in fact he usually does not have lesson plans or anything prepared for class. Students instead ask him questions, knowing that he is the defensive teacher, and has been alive for a long time so he will likely have an answer. Once in a while he may have something planned for the day, but it would be related to what the subject had been the previous day.
Race Lore:
Seraphim are angels with a specific duty, they are given lots of power but expected to only exist for a few years at most and then have their essence recycled. Their bodies are shaped to their task, as Eistibus was tasked with detaining a demon he has restraints coming out of his body as well as an aptitude towards dealing with dark magic. Seraphim are essentially custom angels, so little is truly known about them as each is incredibly different from the rest.

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes:

Being made for detaining, Eistibus has the ability to control the restraints the flow from him as if they were extra limbs. As an angel he is incredibly hard to kill, but since he was not made for destruction he himself cannot kill. As a divine being he also has the ability to levitate and fly short distances.
Magic:
His specialty is creating shields that deflect magic, particularly creating a dome around someone so their magic is reflected back onto themselves.
Adept at most forms of defensive/shielding magic, as well as counter magic.
Minor knowledge of healing magic, since he heals very quickly it is only for others.

Peace, curiosity, knowledge.
Dislikes:
Conflict, ignorance, elitism
Strengths:
Keeping people in order (Partially acts as security for the school), remaining neutral on issues, hundred of years of experience to become one of the best at his job.
Weaknesses:
Unable to kill others, does not lead into action, follows his own rules.
Other:

Mark Peterson
Height: 6'1
Weight: 144 lbs
Appearance

Teenage_Jefferson.jpg

Personality: Mark Peterson is very logical. He is also typically optimistic. Mark usually hides his emotions so he doesnet exploit his weaknesses. He is very honest Although he even has his own secerets. He is also very observant.
Bio: Mark was born without any parents.His Dad dissapeared before he was born and his mother died while birthing Mark, because he was born without any parents he was put into a orphanage for some time. When he turned Five he was adopted by Eliza Smith and John Smith. They were a very happy and wealthy family. When he turned 18 his parents decided to admit him into Altissa The School Of Magic.
Race Lore: Read a book
Racial Attributes: Acrobatics
Magic: Mark is fairly well at ice magic but would like to learn more about it.
Inventory: Pencil,NoteBook,StressBall
Skills: Archery,Writing,Fighting
Dislikes: Mud,Spiders,The Dark
Strengths:He is Logical,Observent, And very good at archery and fighting
Weaknesses: Cant swim and is afraid of the dark
Other: This was my first character sheet on this website so i hope you enjoy it! :D

Last edited:
Name: Treyse

Basic Information
Height: 5'11
Weight: 170
Race: Hexer

Appearance:
anime guy white hair 2.jpg
viper eyes.jpg
(these are eyes that he has)

Personality:
Treyse before his second trial, was a generally kind boy. He would always try to help out his fellow trainees whenever they were lacking in their training. For the most part he was somewhat outgoing, though he didn't really consider himself a people person. If someone slighted him or his friends they would face his wrath. Before he started his training as Hexer, he was shy and didn't have a lot of confidence, but as the training went on, he changed due excelling at the training, becoming more confident in his abilities.

Though once he survived "The Change", Treyse's emotions changed too. He became more cynical and rational. He had more of a 'matter of fact' type of attitude. His fellow trainees that also survived the second trial, noticed this change as well; becoming more distant of him, due to his radical change in personality. Though that isn't to say that he changed completely. He was still somewhat kind, but only out of necessity. Overall, he's somewhat hard to get along with, because of how to the point and rational he is, and he can be sarcastic often times to; so he does have a sense of humor, albeit dry.

Bio:
Treyse from a very young age was abandoned by his parents, and left to fend for himself. Life was hard for a boy the age of 5 on the streets, having to steal food from the local markets in order to feed himself. All that changed when he pick-pocketed a Hexer. Not surprisingly, the Hexer caught him quite easily, though finding out Treyse was a street urchin, he decided to take the boy up north with him. Arriving in Morven, Treyse began his training to become a Hexer. Treyse was thankful for this opportunity in order to make something of himself. The training was rigorous and sometimes brutal, but it was all to prepare the trainees for the life they might live. Then at the age 8, Treyse and ten other boys were sent up to a remote cave in order to undergo the Second Trial.

The Second Trial was brutal, usually only 3 boys survive but in this case, only Treyse and one other boy survived the immense trial. Due to his body's weakness from trial and it's change, Treyse was bedridden for two months, after those two months, Treyse looked in the mirror and noticed that he was a very different person. His eyes resembled a cat's, his hearing, smell, and eyesight were greatly enhanced and when began martial training again, he noticed he was much faster, stronger, his reflexes caught him off guard too. Being able to clearly see his sparring opponents blade and reacting accordingly. He also noticed his pain tolerance was heightened. During the last years of his training, Treyse began showing aptitudes for magic. So at the age of 18, the head Hexer decided to send Treyse to Altissa in the Kingdom of Malvstron in order to learn more and enhance his magic potential.

Race Lore:
A Hexer is a race, while also being an order of monster slayers. Their order is located far to the north of the Kingdom of Malvstron, in the wilderness known as Balferia. Located deep in the woods and in a valley of mountains, lies the fortress of Morven, which is where only one of 5 fortresses the Hexers call home. Most Hexers used to be young boys who were social outcasts, orphans, street urchins, and sometimes children of peasants. The Hexers would train these boys into becoming monster slayers for hire. The training itself had a 50% chance of killing the trainees, when subjected to the Second Trial, only 3 out of 10 boys would survive the mutations. Thanks to their mutations, Hexers have fundamentally different physiology than other races. Their immune system was mutated to give them immunity to almost all diseases, poisons, and venom, though the latter two can still knock a Hexer out if potent enough; which means they can drink potions and decoctions in order to enhance their fighting capabilities. They have inhuman strength, speed, endurance, and reflexes in order to take on monsters no man could hope to face alone. Another feature of a Hexer is their cat like eyes that allows them to fight nocturnal and subterranean creatures. Despite these qualities, Hexers aren't that well known in the Kingdom of Malvstron, due to them sticking far up north, were monsters are a threat to settlements, and villages.

Abilities & Inventory
Racial Attributes: Being a Hexer, Treyse is a mutant which gives him inhuman strength, speed, endurance, and reflexes. He has tremendous resistance to diseases, which basically means immunity; this also gives him the ability to consume potions and decoctions that are deadly to non-Hexers. He also has cat like eyes that allow him to see in low light environments. Being a Hexer, Treyse is an expert swordsman despite his young age; though he was trained to be at least adept in wielding any weapon.
Magic: Treyse has shown an aptitude for Transmutation magic, which allows him to change the state of one thing into another. It also allows him to change the state of magic into any element he chooses.
Inventory: Treyse has a silver and steel sword. The silver sword is called Tlareg and his steel sword is named Gwyhyr. He also has a satchel containing a couple of books on alchemy and transmutation magic, and potions and decoctions.

Reading, nature, training, making new alchemy recipes, drinking, food
Dislikes:
happy go lucky people, monsters, overconfidence, arrogance, self pity
Strengths:
- Expert swordsman
- Good at keeping his cool
- Inhuman physical capabilities
- knowledge of monster physiology and patterns
Weaknesses:
- very little emotional expression
- can over analyze situations
- doesn't really go out of his way to help people, due to the Hexer 'code'
Other:
Badass Swordsman.gif
VZmFdj3.gif
Theme

Last edited:

tumblr_nrulgt1Z1M1r60zuio1_500.gif

⋯ pausing the game

tumblr_nssa12MHcC1si3zszo1_500.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • name ▹ celeste rain { when rem isn't creative }
    alias ▹ raein

age ▹ seventeen { 17 }
    d.o.b ▹ november 5 { 11 . 5 }

sex ▹ female
    gender ▹ female

⋯ r e w i n d

tumblr_nsf70zz4fZ1ta7pubo1_500.gif

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_nrulgt1Z1M1r60zuio2_500.gif

I'm c a u g h t i n a
l i e ♪ ~

♙ likes
⨝ food { who doesn't? you're crazy. }
⨝ having people to trust
⨝ winter
⨝ music
⨝ free days
⨝ her gun

♙ dislikes
⨝ anything too sweet { same tbh }
⨝ people who irk her on purpose
⨝ mfs who steal her food
⨝ summer { is too hot bruh }
⨝ that corner of the fridge no one eats food from.
⨝ that corner of the room that always has cobwebs.

• you never walk alone
    A girl of a few words. A few very sarcastic, blunt, and comfortable words. Well... When I say comfortable, I mean words she says comfortably. It doesn't mean it's comfortable for anyone else...

Celeste is seen as a relaxed individual who never seems to get worked up. Of course, she does, but in a slightly different way than what you'd normally get. Instead of bursting or anything of the sort, she kinda just tells you that she's annoyed before going off and doing her own thing. That being said, her being irked isn't the most evident thing in the world, but that doesn't mean you should try and get a reaction. that's just...

Similarly to how she handles discomfort, Celeste is also very straightforward in general. If there's something she wants to do she will do it and if she wants to say something she will say it. Her bluntness keeps her from sugarcoating most things and she will state her opinions easily. So if you ask her for your opinion on your singing she's going to tell you that it sucks, but she'll also tell you to just keep practicing if it's something you really want to get into. I'm basically saying she's blunt, but not too mean about it.

Despite not showing too much emotion on her face she still has them, and to be fair, they're stronger than a lot of people's. It's just the way she expresses them that makes people think, "Oh, she's just a cold emotionless freak". Yeah, she's not very good at expressing herself emotion-wise... Oops.
    { might be a wip idk man }

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
c . r . r
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
♟ skills
⧓ natural affinity for sports
⧓ pokerface-ing
⧓ videogames { random }

♟ inventory
⧓ sniper gun { 1 }
⧓ pocky { 6 }
⧓ ammo { -- }

height ⨳ 160 cm

weight ⨳ 52 kg

hair color ⨳ powder white

eye color ⨳ right ; blue left ; pale red

complexion ⨳ Very pale

marks(?) ⨳ she has a hidden scar on her forehead.

tumblr_ny1sq2eaJZ1rs0zxko1_r1_500.jpg

c o d e d b y reminiscent

• Name: Euclid Romulus Lupin.

Age: Twenty-seven in human years, hundred and eighty nine in elven years.

Height: 6 ft and 8 inches.

Weight: 194 lbs.

Race: Grey Elf.

Teaches: Darkness/Shadow Magic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back