Altissa OOC

Alright. Yala hasn't (once I post) been to her room much either. She figures she either has the same roommate or a different one, either way it doesn't matter much to her as she tends to keep people at arms length anyway haha.

I need to know who is still interested. At this point I'm just going to skip this assignment, probably a day or two. If you've posted recently you're probably still interested.

Obviously still here.

Forgot to make her greet the headmaster at the gathering, oops. Oh well haha. Can't always play a character perfectly.

Oh @Mitchs98 I'm going to need some info on where there might be running water either above ground or below it. Would be kinda stupid to give my gal a weakness and then never utilize it, right? (For the sake of ease let's pretend sewers and water pipes don't bother her too much..., or she would never be able to walk through a modern building or city haha)

Sorry, I'm feeling the actions/personality of a different character coming through when I try to post for Yala. I'm probably going to have to make that one too to balance the scales and give Yala her personality back (Yala was never supposed to be so condescending >.>'...)

Queue Nay'ture Utsu'ye.  Then again... do I really want to play her? She's a condescending bitch and even I hate her >.<

Maybe if I just simply channel a different character as well Nay'ture might be drowned out all together. Sounds like a better plan

I'm tempted to bring forth the Stellar quadruplets, Miyaluna, Liyaluna, Mayluna, Layluna Stellar. Each possessing power over one of the 4 basic elements. But that would bring my total of characters to 5, which is one more than is allowed. (Even though the four of them behave more like they're one person lol)

Maybe I'll go with Olissa instead. Big softy and a complete baby who was bullied all her life due to her power of nullification. Stand too close and your powers don't work >.> Might be too OP for this RP though.

Then there's Emma who will have a bit of a language barrier with the rest, at least she tries, she stretches the time-space barrier a bit by summoning items from the past present or future into her hands. It's actually a lot less OP than it sounds ehe.

Not to forget Mayula, an absolute cutiepie. She's blind, deaf, and mute, but her telepathy and air power make up for that. Mostly. Sorta. Can't fight for the life of her though.

Anyone any thoughts? Probably not haha.

Sorry, I'm feeling the actions/personality of a different character coming through when I try to post for Yala. I'm probably going to have to make that one too to balance the scales and give Yala her personality back (Yala was never supposed to be so condescending >.>'...)

Queue Nay'ture Utsu'ye.  Then again... do I really want to play her? She's a condescending bitch and even I hate her >.<

Maybe if I just simply channel a different character as well Nay'ture might be drowned out all together. Sounds like a better plan

I'm tempted to bring forth the Stellar quadruplets, Miyaluna, Liyaluna, Mayluna, Layluna Stellar. Each possessing power over one of the 4 basic elements. But that would bring my total of characters to 5, which is one more than is allowed. (Even though the four of them behave more like they're one person lol)

Maybe I'll go with Olissa instead. Big softy and a complete baby who was bullied all her life due to her power of nullification. Stand too close and your powers don't work >.> Might be too OP for this RP though.

Then there's Emma who will have a bit of a language barrier with the rest, at least she tries, she stretches the time-space barrier a bit by summoning items from the past present or future into her hands. It's actually a lot less OP than it sounds ehe.

Not to forget Mayula, an absolute cutiepie. She's blind, deaf, and mute, but her telepathy and air power make up for that. Mostly. Sorta. Can't fight for the life of her though.

Anyone any thoughts? Probably not haha.

I'd be fine with the quadruplets, given how they're related an all. 

All of them sound interesting tbh(even the condescending bitch lol)

Nullification is fine depending on how its executed too.

The way Olissa's nullification works is it's uncontrolled. It's always present, like a bubble of nullification all around her. She can't even do anything with it, can't expand or shrink the affected field. Anyone that enters the bubble, or anything, loses temporary use of all powers until they step out of the area. So she actually wouldnt be a very good candidate for a school that intends to teach you better control of powers.

Actually, I have more nullifiers in my arsenal now that I think about it.

Alexiana's nullification is blood bound. As in, she literally has to cut herself and splatter blood on someone's skin to make their powers stop (till they clean it off, or if she stops touching  silver 'cause that activates the power) It also has a burning side effect, reacting like acid when it comes into contact with someone's skin.

Alex' nullification is touch bound. He has to touch someone to switch their power off for a short while (which is why he tends to fight bare chested, lol). But he's only fun when paired with his twin, Alice, whose power is giving other people a random new power (temporarily) upon touch.

Anyone else any thoughts on the previous mentioned characters? As in which ones might be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back