Altissa OOC

OKay, tell me if you like my idea and i shall tell you if i scrap the characters.

Once, there was a famous puppet-maker. He build puppets for the most famous of shows and also for the kids that were lucky enough, to have their parents be rich enough to afford them. His puppets were unique and masterpieces. His inspiration and muse was his own daughter, who was a teenager. He loved her like his own life. But soon, in his homelands, war was coming up. The neighbouring land invaded and their soldiers showed no mercy. There were messages from the front every day, but where the front exactly was was something, nobody knew for sure. His daughter wanted to visit a friend one day, but he was afraid. His daughter however was stubborn, so she left. When she was not back by the evening, he was worried. The friend of his daughter lived in a village a little further away, but she still should have been back. So he went himself, to see. And on the way, he found her body. Ravaged, dead. His heart broke in the exact second. He took her corpse, hurried home and burried her. But his heart was full with anger and sadness and so he build a new puppet. A puppet that would change everything. He shaped it like his daughter, in a 1:1 scale. But he did more. He put all his skill and his magic, which he had sworn to not use since he had discovered he had it, into the puppet. And he brought it to live. His daughter had been named Marion. Finding it a suitable name, he named the puppet Marionette. Marionette was not only a copy of his daughter. She was a killer machine. Equipped with a unique blade, that was lance, blade, crossbow and sword at the same time, she was built for revenge. Revenge in a cause she never understood. THe puppet builder called her his daughter, told her the mission to avenge her sister. The puppet followed his orders, killed many foes. The invasion was defended against, eventually. But afterwards, Marionette lacked cause, a sense in life. The puppet-maker looked at her and everytime he saw her face, cold and artificial, it stung his heart. He treated her like a daughter, even sometimes called her Marion without intention. But he realized, he could not give her a life, he simply did not know how to treat her. And so, he gave her a new mission. To attend a school, understand the world and maybe even discover what emotions were. Marionette would follow that mission. Not because she understood. But because she was told to.

OKay, tell me if you like my idea and i shall tell you if i scrap the characters.

Once, there was a famous puppet-maker. He build puppets for the most famous of shows and also for the kids that were lucky enough, to have their parents be rich enough to afford them. His puppets were unique and masterpieces. His inspiration and muse was his own daughter, who was a teenager. He loved her like his own life. But soon, in his homelands, war was coming up. The neighbouring land invaded and their soldiers showed no mercy. There were messages from the front every day, but where the front exactly was was something, nobody knew for sure. His daughter wanted to visit a friend one day, but he was afraid. His daughter however was stubborn, so she left. When she was not back by the evening, he was worried. The friend of his daughter lived in a village a little further away, but she still should have been back. So he went himself, to see. And on the way, he found her body. Ravaged, dead. His heart broke in the exact second. He took her corpse, hurried home and burried her. But his heart was full with anger and sadness and so he build a new puppet. A puppet that would change everything. He shaped it like his daughter, in a 1:1 scale. But he did more. He put all his skill and his magic, which he had sworn to not use since he had discovered he had it, into the puppet. And he brought it to live. His daughter had been named Marion. Finding it a suitable name, he named the puppet Marionette. Marionette was not only a copy of his daughter. She was a killer machine. Equipped with a unique blade, that was lance, blade, crossbow and sword at the same time, she was built for revenge. Revenge in a cause she never understood. THe puppet builder called her his daughter, told her the mission to avenge her sister. The puppet followed his orders, killed many foes. The invasion was defended against, eventually. But afterwards, Marionette lacked cause, a sense in life. The puppet-maker looked at her and everytime he saw her face, cold and artificial, it stung his heart. He treated her like a daughter, even sometimes called her Marion without intention. But he realized, he could not give her a life, he simply did not know how to treat her. And so, he gave her a new mission. To attend a school, understand the world and maybe even discover what emotions were. Marionette would follow that mission. Not because she understood. But because she was told to.

That sounds pretty awesome actually ^-^. You could definitely do something like that.

Ye. I can see him like:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I CANNOT BRING *insert dangerous mythical beast* TO CLASS"

School just burns because of Bismarck.

tumblr_ok9b14WDlp1w2vawao5_250.png

What

Im thinking of scraping my characters, since i wasnt here for a few weeks and missed a lot with them. Having someone new be actually new and not needing to know everything that happened, would probably be useful. But ill keep them if you say "NO! STUPID AMI! KEEP THEM! YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!" or something like that...

You know Yala's a returning student as well, so no need to scrap it just 'cause the majority is new :)  (By now the char has already been moved to the Archived section I see)

That would be hilarious. xD.

If I would make the quadruplets as teachers (They each have one elemental based power, earth, fire, water, air) what could they possibly teach?

You know Yala's a returning student as well, so no need to scrap it just 'cause the majority is new :)  (By now the char has already been moved to the Archived section I see)

If I would make the quadruplets as teachers (They each have one elemental based power, earth, fire, water, air) what could they possibly teach?

They could teach side classes to do with each element? Or help the more specific teachers? Not sure.

Uhm, u still dont know how to introduce Marionette @Mitchs98

You could have her just arrive today or something?

Users who are viewing this thread