• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Alternate Take on the Wizard of Oz

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all

I've not done a lot of one on one, but I've had this idea stewing around for a while and really wanted to get it out.
Essentially, you, the prospective player, would create a young child who is from a long line of farmers, and lives on their family farm somewhere in the rural Midwest of the United States of America.
You live with your two guardians and have an animal companion that you love dearly.

Through a series of events, you are whisked away to a magical land directly based on Oz, focused more on the books than the film. You go on a series of adventures in this land, meeting fun companions and going on odd adventures, except you, of course, have free will.
In this story, you will mainly control the farm child, our protagonist, but at times you will be able to control people you've met along the way, your animal companion, and other various characters.

Posts don't have to be novels due to character interactions, and it'll be a little more casual until the story picks up.
If anyone's interested, let me know!

If you’re asking me, then I’m playing literally everyone else than the main character

I was, thank you!

I'm thinking of getting into the Oz book series, so it's likely I'll contact you in the future, should the books spark my interest~

I've only watched the movie (the original that begins in black and white, and the one they made in the 2010's with the Wizard as the mc...I've also watched the Wicked Musical, but have yet to touch the books...), so thank you for answering my question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back