• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alphabeta OOC

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SerbianMounted SerbianMounted BriiAngelic BriiAngelic GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

So, what kind if characters will you each be playing?
Personally I feel a cs would best explain that but I think I have a one some where of my character.

Found it !
Originally she was a page of space but commence thy judgment GM.
Name: Rain Delra
Height: 5'0”
Strife Secibi: Swordkind
Basic Looks: a freckled face with blue hair, though her natural color is just brown. The longest ends go past her chin while in the back its stacked and goes just above the nape of her neck. Her eyes are a grey blue, sometimes a green hue in certain lights. Piercings line her ears and she usually likes to wear a little lipstick and liner when she's in a good mood. She usually wears something stylish, and in her definition consists of usually a skirt some cute shoes and a bow.
Personality: She's quiet with her voice but loud with her hands. She's very adept at sign language but has trouble speaking out loud, especially since a lot of people do tease her since she can’t speak like everyone else due to being deaf. She's very kind and sweet but can be stubborn and has a little trouble with her temper. Rain has been working on it though. She likes to help people and will always make an effort to compromise and avoid fighting.
Zodiac: Taurus
Likes: pastel goth fashion, writing, drawing, sewing, cat, night time
Dislikes: spicy foods, heights, loud noises,
Fears going through another car accident.
Bio: She lived with her older brother who helped her all the time and she’s really grateful to him. He introduced her to all sorts of arts like writing and sewing and gets along with him well. She became deaf from a huge car accident when she was young and from there Rain had to learn sign language and adapted to her disability. She couldn’t do it with out her Brother or her small group of friends though.

Rain.png
Interns of themes, real actual Rain would be one of hers XD and ink.

Its mostly so everyone can work around each other if they don't already have characters made, without putting too much effort into something already being done.

Mmm my guy, Seraphim, is the stubborn/bit prideful type? I guess. I imagine he's the youngest of a rather quirky family though. (Whether he's an only child would probably affect the guardian so I'll just go with the youngest of a large family of cousins if that fits better.)

He's the sort that would probably try to take charge, key word on try lol.

as for themes his family name Volkov means wolf so definitely that as well as the stars, and silver?

(I tend to not explain well outside cs's so sorry if it's odd)

Oh yup sorry just woke up when I wrote that and made a name on the spot. I'll go with Emil

So, a big deal I should mention early on: Guardians.

Most types of Guardians will be allowed, Older Siblings, Grandparents, Uncles/Aunts, Older Cousins, etc. As long as they are all adults. However, Fathers and Mothers will not be allowed.
You can pick any *other* type of Guardian, though since they will be played by myself, their personality will be written by me as well.

Also, for Chumhandles and Text Colors, the letters you choose are up to you, as long as all four of you use the same ones, e.g. GT, TG, TT, GG.
With colors, anything is fine as long as it isn't dark, is readable against white, and isn't some shade of gray. And while it isn't necessary, choosing non-adjacent colors would be great, (No Red, Pink, and Violet all at once.)

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic How do you pronounce Emil if you don't mind my asking?

Also, my character Saul, is an even tempered and gentle sort of guy. He means well but is often lost in thought. Id say some of his themes are detectives and playing cards.

So, a big deal I should mention early on: Guardians.

Most types of Guardians will be allowed, Older Siblings, Grandparents, Uncles/Aunts, Older Cousins, etc. As long as they are all adults. However, Fathers and Mothers will not be allowed.
You can pick any *other* type of Guardian, though since they will be played by myself, their personality will be written by me as well.

Also, for Chumhandles and Text Colors, the letters you choose are up to you, as long as all four of you use the same ones, e.g. GT, TG, TT, GG.
With colors, anything is fine as long as it isn't dark, is readable against white, and isn't some shade of gray. And while it isn't necessary, choosing non-adjacent colors would be great, (No Red, Pink, and Violet all at once.)
Guardian thing sounds good to me.
Rain’s should just he her brother then.

But chumhandles we all have to agree to the 2 letter pair cause I usually go with SharpenedQuills

So what 2 letters shall we use for the four of us?

Also, as a note to everyone. In case anyone is interested, homestuck is incredibly pattern based.

So do we want to make a theme or a structure to how our characters act to balance out a sort of dynamic? Like, the beta kids dont have this, but maybe we could base our kids and their personalities off of an RPG party?

Like, how it has different roles to fill out to make an effectove team, they too follow those sort of rules in how they act. Like Healer, Tank, DPS, etc.

I'm cool with it, though it'd be helpful if we were all on at once to talk it through. At the very least we should list all the things we'd need to know and then put forth what we'd want from our characters.

I know I said Emil's themes were Wolves, silver, and stars. But to sum it up to a more accurate picture now that i've thought about it more than saying something on the fly. His theme is wild. He likes predator animals and nature at it's extremes.

To that extent "Tank" would be a fitting role for Emil.

I don't know what a good role for saul would be. But to expand on him a little, he's very into Noir as a theme. He enjoys the idea of jard boiled detectives, gambling, shoot outs and gangsters in general.

Also, as a note to everyone. In case anyone is interested, homestuck is incredibly pattern based.

So do we want to make a theme or a structure to how our characters act to balance out a sort of dynamic? Like, the beta kids dont have this, but maybe we could base our kids and their personalities off of an RPG party?

Like, how it has different roles to fill out to make an effectove team, they too follow those sort of rules in how they act. Like Healer, Tank, DPS, etc.
Hmm it’s sounds good but a not so nicely rounded out team roster may be even better? An idea

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith SerbianMounted SerbianMounted BriiAngelic BriiAngelic GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

What is everyone's discord handles so I can make a group chat?
AgWordSmith#1046

Users who are viewing this thread

Back