• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Alpha-The 100-

Restful

Just Me
The world was at its end days, destined to be destroyed by nuclear war. The remaining people created a giant space station, calling it Alpha. Through intense genetic screening the creators of Alpha sent those people to live on it, hoping to save the human race. On Alpha any crime no matter how big or small is punishable by death if you are 18 and older. Anyone younger will be held in prison and then put to trial to see if your crime is forgivable or not. Flash forward 100 years Alpha is coming to its end, the oxygen will run out in exactly one year's time and no one knows if Earth is livable. The current leader of Alpha has no way to fix the situation, so he along with his council make a decision. They send the juvenile prisoners down to Earth to see if it is they can survive. Little did they know all that was in store for them.

This is 100% the show "The 100" I absolutely take no credit for this plot. I just love it so much and I was wondering if anyone would like to rp this out? If you haven't seen the show that is alright, I'm not wanting to do the exact show. This is completely OC no cannon characters I'm sorry.

I'm interested!

And I'd be happy to play a grounder later when they're added to the plot!

Perfect! I'll be making the thread here in a couple hours. Sorry it has taken me so long, I've been on the road traveling since Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back