• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Alone(RP ideas)

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Your man Patchy is back with some more RP concepts. This time they all have a same basic theme; the characters involved are alone. Below are a few ideas I’ve co,e up with.

-ship/plane wreck in which our characters are the only survivors
-we simply wake up one day, and we’re the only people left.(wanted to try for a while, Last Man on Earth style I guess)
-your generic apocalyptic situation(zombies, fallout, etc.)

Now some things I want to let you know:
-I don’t want half of a novel every post, but I also don’t want one sentence. Generally 1-3 paragraphs is about as much as I can offer before I run out of details to describe the situation with.
-romance is definitely welcome, but it doesn’t have to be a main plot point if you don’t want it to be
-I usually play M and prefer M/F relationships
-If you’re gonna dip on me, please at least let me know and don’t just disappear into the sunset, never to be seen again. Please also inform me if you’re gonna take a break, because after a while if you didn’t tell me I’m gonna assume you left.
-if you’re interested, just shoot me a PM, even if it’s to bring an RP idea of your own, I’m open to literally any type of RP, since every one I’ve joined has recently gotten the Thanos snap

Sorry if this seems a little rushed or non enthused, I’ve been awake for at least a good day and a half on a Pepsi induced high, and I’m pretty sure I just invented a new color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back