• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alola Region OOC!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

[SIZE= 20px]Here we can chat about our role play, or anything else we want![/SIZE]

[SIZE= 20px]If you have any ideas or you don't like the way something is going-- or if you have questions, please post them here, or PM me! :>[/SIZE]

Yay! Not sure if you mentioned before, but is there an age range for our characters? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for posting again - but to clarify, we can use pokemon from previous gens for our more experienced characters, right? Since they're just visiting the island?

On the flip side, our Alolan characters are restricted to low level, unevolved pokemon?

And no legendaries, shinies, etc?

Just want to check the rules before I make my characters! :)

51 minutes ago, avira said:

Sorry for posting again - but to clarify, we can use pokemon from previous gens for our more experienced characters, right? Since they're just visiting the island?

On the flip side, our Alolan characters are restricted to low level, unevolved pokemon?

And no legendaries, shinies, etc?

Just want to check the rules before I make my characters! :)

Yes, that's correct! 

They can be the first evolution, but nothing too advanced. And you're correct about legendaries and shinies! Our characters may get them later on in their adventure, though!

Oh Rip didn't even know the RP started. Iassume we have to wait for the person above us on the order thing to reply before we do?

Anyone wanna be friends with my newbie character, Enzo? I was planning on having him head towards a friend's house to meet them so they can start off their journey together (also so everyone isn't strangers and we have some group cohesion :p).

3 minutes ago, avira said:

Anyone wanna be friends with my newbie character, Enzo? I was planning on having him head towards a friend's house to meet them so they can start off their journey together (also so everyone isn't strangers and we have some group cohesion :p).

You can be friends with Nobuo! :>

Alright, since Mystic hasn't replied in two days, @avira, you can post.

Also, just as a note to everyone, if you continuously miss your posts, I may have to kick you. Just to keep things flowing. :/

I hope no one minds, I tried to flesh out a little more interpersonal relationship history for our characters. Especially between Enzo + Nobuo (@Ursarion) and Amelie + Matt (@DrBezendrine). 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since today was Christmas, I decided to let the day pass without bothering anyone for a reply.

However, now that it's later in the evening, I'm gonna go ahead and just say that @m y s t i c most likely isn't going to be posting anymore... So I'll open another spot and get someone else to take over.

Until then, we can continue the posting order without Mystic. So, in that case, @avira, you're next.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everyone! :> 

I'll get a reply out tomorrow, unless you guys want to skip me tonight. I haven't been feeling well today, I just don't have the energy to get a reply out. 

So, it appears that I won't be able to get a reply out anytime soon... So I'm looking for one of you to take over this role play- if any of you want to. If not, then we can let it die.. I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm going through some stuff and I can't keep up with the replies. 

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back