• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Alola Region Characters!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

Ursa's Characters!

Character 1/Good friend of the vacationing group!

zmxz8.jpg

Name: Kaminari Tsuzuchi

Nicknames: "Mina", "Nari"

Height: 4'11

Weight: 100lbs

Hair color/style: Black, long and straight, reaches mid-back

Eye color: Purple

Personality: Quiet, Determined, Serious, Blunt

Pokemon team: Gengar, Purugly, Klefki, and Mimikyu.

Strengths: Brave, Never gives up, Loyal

Weaknesses: Sensitive, Embarrassed easily, Too much self-doubt

Character 2/ Newbie who lives on the island!

e0poqf.jpg

Name: Nobuo Histuki

Nicknames: "Nobu", "Buo"

Height: 6'1

Weight: 170lbs

Hair color/style: Orange, straight, short and ruffled

Eye color: Brown

Personality: Loud, Cheerful, Ditzy, Dramatic

Pokemon Team: Meowth, Eevee, Growlithe, and Skitty

Strengths: Confident, Cheerful, Kind, Optimistic

Weaknesses: Overly enthusiastic, Clumsy, Loud, Too Confident 

Last edited by a moderator:

Character 1 /\ A somewhat seasoned trainer (finished, but doesn't have a lot of detail)

b96f40f92d5635c5e068fc835f8b3237.jpg

Name:

Sadie Wallace

Nickname:

Madam Wallace ~By employers of her family business~

(even if she looks a little younger than that)

Height:

5'5

Weight:

128 Lbs

Hair Color/Style:

Sadie has long white hair that goes down to her mid back, she usually has it styled in a ponytail.

Eye color:

Pale Blue

Personality:

~Polite~

~Elegant~

~Reserved~

Pokemon team:

tumblr_lumwl1w41A1qg0dcvo1_500.gif

Glaceon

613.gif~c200

Cubchoo

Strengths:

~Money~

It can't buy you happiness, but it can get you out of some tough situations.

~Persuasion~

Sadie is good with business since she's been around it most of her life.

Weaknesses:

~Submissive~

Sadie listens to anyone who is of higher status of her without complain.

~Keeping up with her image~

Sadie is always worried about keeping up with her image, more importantly making sure that she doesn't make her family look bad.

Character 2 /\ The new kid on the block (Finished)

b4986f392d7783eae9452c4afd390a9f_480.jpg

Name:

Alika knight

"Alika mean's 'defender of mankind'... I don't think it suits me well..."

Nickname:

"little prince" ~ Usually called that by his mother~

"Ali" ~By his younger sister~

"Ka" ~Pronounced like Kai~

"Please, feel free to call me Ka..."

"Right, that's my age... hahaha...."

Height:

5'9

"My mom says that I have some room to grow still..."

Weight:

130 Lbs

"I guess I'm just average..."

Hair color/style:

Alika has short dirty blonde hair, that fall thickly over his head in a messy fashion. It's rare for him to actually style it.

"I... I like how my hair is,I don't need to change it at all,"

Eye color:

Amber

"My da-.... never mind"

Personality:

~Awkward~

To first set things off Alika is very awkward, meaning that he is also easily embarrassed. He hasn't had a whole lot of time communicating with people, especially around his own age. That's what happens when you grow up in a secluded town in the middle of a mountain range.

"I... I can't deny this..."

~Helpful~

Generally Alika tries his best to help out other people, he would help out any Pokemon in a heartbeat.

"D-do you need any help?"

~Music Lover~

While Alika isn't very good at playing instruments, he still loves to listen to music every chance he gets.

"Everyone likes music... right?"

~Dislike of Pokemon trainers~

While Alika doesn't entire hate Pokemon trainers, it's just that he doesn't completely agree with their ways. he sees trainers as being somewhat selfish, leaving their families to go on their own adventure while slowly forgetting about their loved ones.... Alika is probably wrong about his judgment, but one person in particular has caused him to think like that.

"..."

Current Pokemon team:

(Will be updated)

thgbc147.gif~c200

Dratini

Strengths:

~Natural Talent/Potential~

Alika has the potential and natural skill to potentially become a great Pokemon trainer, it's just he has no real training or knowledge in battling and he doesn't have the drive to define his talent.

~Easily connects with Pokemon~

Alika can easily bond with Pokemon. While he has trouble getting close to other people, he can befriend Pokemon without any hassle.

Weaknesses:

~Unsure of what he want's to do~

Since Alika Doesn't wan to be a Pokemon trainer, he's really unsure why he's even taking on the Island trials. He's participating in them hoping that he'll figure out what he want's to do.

~lack of interest~

Alika has a general disinterest in becoming a Pokemon trainer. Leading him to not sharpen up on his natural talents.

tumblr_mt0khxrKVE1r8fhloo1_500.png

More experienced trainer:

Orion Eglantier 

anime_boy_2_png_by_bloomsama-d6kw8zg_zps2ce61620.png~c200

Male

Ht: 6'

Wt: 175 lbs

Hair: naturally white blonde, slightly curly, short and stylish

Eyes: amber

Skin: medium brown

Personality: artistic, sassy, flamboyant, affectionate, outgoing, likes cute things, sometimes puts on makeup and paints his nails

Strengths: refuses to give up, loyal, kind, passionate

Weaknesses: prideful, snarky, stubborn, bit of a hothead

Pokemon team: Sylveon (Opal), Golurk (Atlas), Whimsicott (Gossamer), Vaporeon (Lapis)

Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos

Newbie trainer:

Li Kawena

62965b98546192998d75ecf291da1c3a.jpg

Female

Ht: 5'6"

Wt: 110 lbs

Hair: medium length,  messy, and dark blue

Eye:  brown

Skin: deep brown

Personality: loves to read, calm, quiet, gentle, likes to schedule and organize everything

Strengths: smart, patient, kind

Weaknesses: indecisive, a bit socially anxious, easily downhearted

Team: Rowlett (Robin Hoot), Pichu (Peach), Cutiefly (Oberon), Rockruff (Prince)

Hometown: Hau'oli City, Alola

(I know, the picture of Orion isn't exact to how I described him, but it's the nearest i could find.)

77b5c465a0e0812de8c7b3b21a1bbc57.jpg

Experienced Trainer

Name: Matt Emerson

Sex: Male

Appearance

-Hair: Dark Amber

-Eyes: Forest Green

-Weight: 153 lbs

-Height: 6'

Personality: Matt is a very outspoken person. He also is very upbeat and fun to be around, loving people and pokemon alike. He is a breeder of many years at practice, but still battles trainers for no more then fun. Matt cares for everyone's pokemon as well. If your pokemon are fainted or hurt as he crosses your way, he will go out of his to help them back to perfect health. He absolutely hates people who take their pokemon for granted and thieves. There is no coming back from either of those in his mind. He treats his pokemon as if they have been with him forever (which they basically have) They are his best friends, along with everyone else he considers his friends. 

His Typhlosion, nicknamed Riro, is absolutely his best friend. He got him in Johto at the age of 10 and this one has been with him for 8 years as he has traveled through almost every region for reasons going to be stated in Background. Riro is the main reason Matt has this personality about pokemon. It's just that connection you get when you just know, and Matt knew.

Other then the pokemon part, he is very enjoyable to be around. People of all sorts, he thinks are pretty cool. He loves learning about new cultures and people. And people seem to love his vibes that he brings. He basically makes everyone happy with the deeds he does for the general public.

Lil Bit O' Background: Matt lived the first 14 years of his life in Johto, where he met most of his current team. He was the son of a very famous breeding couple in the region at the time, so naturally, he wanted a pokemon. His father took him down to Prof. Elm's lab where he chose one. A Cyndaquil who he instantly loved and called him 'Riro.' A name of a volcano his father and mother have talked to him about. They went through the region, taking on the Gym challenge like most trainers his age did. He eventually got all eight badges, but didn't challenge the E4. He decided to go to Kanto and fill the PokeDex. Throughout this journey, he did fill the Dex, however he decided to keep a Scyther, Eevee and Nidoqueen in his party at all times. Of course he still plays with all of the pokemon he caught, but these all gave him that connection he got with Riro. 

He went through Hoenn and Sinnoh, doing basically the same thing he did before. He made new friends and caught many different kinds of pokemon. It was when he was done with the Kalos that Prof. Elm said he had a ticket to the Alola region. Matt, obviously going to accept, asked his father to give him permission to open up a Day-Care in this region under the family name. His father said yes and Matt went, always keeping in touch with his family, constantly updating them of his adventures. He was 17 at this time, beginning a brand new journey where he, again, met even more friends here. He always kept the goal of opening that Day-Care in sight.

Now 18, he has only finished half of the Dex of this region but he plans on seeing every type of pokemon as well as help trainers along his way.

Team: Typhlosion (Riro), Scyther (Grace), Nidoqueen (Aikami), Jolteon (Ohm) and an egg. Professor Elm is holding onto the very many others.

Strengths: His pokemon, passion, upbeat personality, and patients

Weaknesses: Sometimes gets carried away with his jokes, stubborn, and very much way too over his head in certain events.

1bab55be336b478cc218260df51b7c61.jpg

(This is the inexperienced one and I had writer's block. I will add background if needed but I literally drew a blank) 

Name: Ryan (Ry) Hendrix

Sex: Female

Appearance

-Hair: Brown

-Eyes: Hazel

-Weight: 112 lbs

-Height: 5'5"

Personality: Ry is an easy go-er. She of course cares about pokemon and all that, but she is more of a 'wants to see the cute kinds' then actually doing something, like battling. She really could care less about battling. She is also very observational and very creative, making her good for grooming her pokemon. She does care about how they feel and if they're doing good. People, she likes to have friends but she isn't going to approach first. She is easily scared and is a full on coward.

Team: Rowlet (Crystal)

Strengths: Carefree, Creative, Caring and Observational

Weaknesses: Coward, Socially Anxious, and Quite if you want to count that.

Character 1 - Experienced Trainer on Vacation With Friends

tumblr_ndxcbeDGD41r8azreo1_500.gif

lUXYijc.png

c600x706.jpg

Name               

Amelie Therese Courdenay

Height               

5'7"

Weight               

122 lbs

Hair               

Blonde, wavy with curls in the front

Eyes               

Blue

Personality               

Outwardly, Amelie is the perfect social butterfly. Most people would describe her as carefree, kind, outgoing, and cheery. She tends to bring the group morale up, and is often the one organizing their get-togethers and trips. Her stubborn, forceful personality is especially helpful in getting some of the more introverted members of the group to come out of their shells and join in on the fun. This can often be a double edged sword, but it comes from a place of sincerity. Inwardly, she has flares of temper that she (poorly) tries to control. She knows it's inappropriate for a lady to show anger, but when Amelie is on a mission she won't take no for an answer.

Team               

Vivien the Gardevoir

Delphine the Feebas

Fleurette the Petilil

Guinevere the Vulpix

Egg

Strengths               
- Extremely knowledgeable about the care of pokemon

- From a well connected family of high-class breeders

- Experienced beauty and ability competitor

Weaknesses               

- Weak at battling

- Very temperamental

- Naive

Bio               

Amelie grew in the famous Courdenay house of breeders. She was taught, from a very young age, the importance of taking true care of your Pokemon. It is this promise that she carries with her in her locket, and endeavors to fulfill every day. As a result, she is very well versed in the finer points of Pokemon care (what's best to feed them, how to groom them properly, how to relieve minor injuries, etc.) but isn't the best at battling. She holds the fewest gym badges out of the group, but is proud of the beauty pageant and ability contest ribbons she holds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Character 2 - Newbie, Lives on Alola

206a10d5476037a715756fdf694e14b7599713226788d12fe15c9b596cd42ca3.gif

8Pt7mFY.png

Name               

Enzo Courdenay

Nicknames               

En/N

Height             

5'8"

Weight             

138 lbs

Hair               

Blond, messy and slightly spiked to the side with gel

Eyes               

Blue

Personality               

Enzo is pretty withdrawn and shy around most people, but is considered a class clown by those who get to know him well. He's pretty confident in his abilities as a musician/singer, but not as much as a trainer. He hopes to form a band with some people (or pokemon) and is constantly on the lookout for musical talent in those he meets. 

Team               

Paul the Jango-o

George the Magikarp

John the Cubone

Ringo the Nosepass

Strengths             

- Can sing, play the guitar and the piano

- Has the ability to charm some Pokemon with his song

Weaknesses             

- Prone to daydreaming

- Often skips class to play music

- Can be lazy, if not inspired

- Easily excitable

Bio             

Enzo can often be found with his pokemon (especially his Jango-o Paul who uses his scales as an instrument) jamming out. Though he can be fun to be around, Enzo normally stays home unless his friends 'force' him somewhere. He sees his cousin, Amelie, often though she lives in a different region.

photo.jpg

Experienced Trainer

Name: Charlise Leidberg
Hometown and Region: Coumarine City, Kalos
Personality: Charlise is a rather socially awkward and quiet person. With close friends, she is known to be a bit of a goody-two-shoes. She isn't at all rebellious and acts polite to anyone, believing that you should treat others how you want to be treated. However, she won't allow someone to bully her or push her into the dirt. She isn't as quiet and is very comfortable around them. With strangers, she still acts kind and polite towards them, but she portrays herself as more of the shy girl and can act insecure or mistrustful since she does not trust people she just met very easily.
Pokemon Team:
Greninja (M) - Modest Nature - Ability: Torrent
Pyroar (F) - Jolly Nature - Ability: Unnerve
Scolipede (F) - Rash Nature - Ability: Poison Point
Clawitzer (M) - Naughty Nature - Ability: Mega Launcher
Appearance: 
Height - 5'4
Weight - 125 lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - Black

25f5d25ffcf2f24f453185c964f2d97a.jpg

Newbie Trainer

Name: Akamu Kahananui
Hometown and Region: Hau'oli City, Alola
Personality: Akamu is an outgoing person who loves Pokemon. He is a young trainer who wants to become Champion of his region one day. He is fun to be around and can be a bit hyper himself. He acts quite childish for his age but can be serious at the same time.
Pokemon Team:
Litten (Cinder, M) - Brave Nature - Ability: Blaze
Pikipek (Aeris, F) - Timid Nature - Ability: Keen Eye
Oricorio - Pom-Pom Style (Poofy, F) - Hasty Nature - Ability: Dancer
Appearance: 
Height - 5'6
Weight - 120 lbs
Eye Color - Blue
Hair Color - White

Users who are viewing this thread

Back