• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Almost Human: OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I vanish for a couple weeks and everything dies! x.x Well, I'm back and I've finally transferred my sheets from PM to the Character Thread. If possible, I'd like to continue the thread and try to get some more/ new people into it. Though, at this point, it may be better to try and redo/ reopen the rp. x.x

Same, I think this needs a revamp. If you're willing to do it, so am I.

Shadowfall Shadowfall I'm not just "that Guardsman player" and my ally, practical brother, is not just "the Vietnam commander."

I am Lord-General of the 442nd Gidinean Guard, and my ally is the Lord-Commander of the 1st Vietnamese Fire-Ants.

As far as I'm aware, the rp is still going on - though it could use a revamp and a fresh Interest Check to get some more people. I'd say to go ahead, make your characters, post them in the CS Thread, and see if they're approved. I'm currently awaiting a response from anyone in the IC Thread.

Shadowfall Shadowfall I'm not just "that Guardsman player" and my ally, practical brother, is not just "the Vietnam commander."

I am Lord-General of the 442nd Gidinean Guard, and my ally is the Lord-Commander of the 1st Vietnamese Fire-Ants.
Yes, you're the mon'keigh that I had destroyed on your pitiful magma world that wishes to be destroyed once again with your silly long titles. "Lord-General". Really now? You may be compensating for something there 'battle brother'.

TheAlphaTitan TheAlphaTitan Thank you, I'll start working on it.

Shadowfall Shadowfall With your half-a-million troops compared to my forces that weren't even close to being a regiment, of course, you'd beat them. And yes, we are compensating for something - seeing as though every other race is far taller than us humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back