• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(allthefangirlthings and kiri in) Hetalia: love during a warzone

"Woah there boys" Elisa said, standing in front of her husband. "There's no need to intimidate him." She made sure she was definitely between the Germans and the Frenchman. "We're already in a war. Don't make it worse." She snapped. 

Alastair laughed. "Yes, yes. Whatever you say boys." He looked over at Lake. "I'm so glad you're back." 

"Besides" Elisa said. "You two are gonna be uncles!" She spoke sweetly, but her aura was terrifying. It was just as bad alone as theirs were combined. She was pretty much he heart of the Nazi regime, after all. And if they did anything to piss her off, they'd be reminded of that every time. 

"Honestly boys" she said, sauntering over and pulling them away from France. "This may be cliché, but it takes two to tango. It's not just France's fault. Besides, we wanted this. It wasn't that he did this without my consent, or as an accident."

She blinked and pulled a sweet, innocent look. "You wouldn't do anything to hurt your little sister's feelings, right?" 

While she was innocent sounding, her aura was getting darker and darker. Ah, her mood swings would end up making the boys meet their match. Had they ever messed with a pregnant woman before? If they hadn't, they'd learn not to very quickly. 

She he looked at Spain. "Antonio, back me up on this one. Francis is one of your best amigos, isn't he?" 

Last edited by a moderator:
germany grunted and calmed down from the news and so did prussia and they both said "One tear...one shake from fear..or one bruise...he gets punished.." they both leave to the car and france was breathing  heavy from the warning and germany looked at berlin "Come son..we need to find your mother Felicia." Berlin nodded "Yes vatti.."

Lake smiled and when the meeting was over lake was back to her playful self with Alistair. Until she showed how 'slightly' isolated she was. She never went outside of the country without her brothers and cars kinda made her nervous a little.let alone airplanes. Mattie hugged her "Its okay sis. you will do fine. I bet Alistair has a cool endangered animal he would love you to help him save." Lake nodded and got in the car after the encouragement. Luckily the united kinddom limo was long yet the seats were split to the proper countries by age. england,the ireland twins, wales, and scotland . Being shy Lake didn't know what to talk about but she did have one thing to ask and she knew he would have a good reason.." Why did you cut the braid?" 

Elisa breathed a sigh of relief when her brothers calmed down. She stepped forward and hugged them both. "Thank you" she said before going back to Francis. She took the country's hand and shot him a kind smile. She kissed his cheek. "Come on, let's go home." She then lead him outside to their own vehicle, with one of their cities driving. She slid into the backseat and patted the chair next to her for France.

Annaliesse laughed when Berlin was called away. "I guess I'll see you this weekend" she said. When he left, she went to sit between her parents.

Alastair heard her question and faltered for a moment. "Well, I..." He stuttered. "I was thrown into a war. It could have gotten me wounded or in trouble." 

(the shipping will be OUR LEGIONNN!)

france smiled and began acting like a doting father the moment he sat down and began kissing the tummy "Hello lil one! mommy is very naughty for hiding you from daddy isn't she? But you knew i wanted to see you. Your gonna be born and all of france will shine with love!"

Aurora went back with her father and back to canada mostly..well not the nicer one..the more..aggressive one. You see for every persona of a country or a territory their is its shadow. Aurora was smitten with Mattieu the shadow of Canada. Everyone thinks hes a bit..wel... crazy..but in truth hes a major animal activist like Aurora but takes the..violent route with poachers. He even considers Aurora an endangered species. 

Lake nodded seeing in his eyes he didnt want to. that it hurt him to do it.  she leaned on his shoulder and felt him tense up.  'right to him im a flower england tried to destroy so hes still shakey about me being back..like his wish came true.' she thought and looked up at him. "Alistair..its okay to cry ya know..i can sense you want to."

Laughing, Elisa ran her hand through Francis's hair as he talked to their unborn child. "Hey" she laughed. "Don't make mommy look like the bad guy, here. I was going to tell you in a way that fit your over the top personality. I even had your adoptive kids helping. But I guess that didn't get too far, hm?" She laughed. Turning, she leaned against the car door so France could get a better angle to talk to their child. She lifted her shirt so she could as well. "I bet you it'll be a girl" she said suddenly. "She'll have your blonde hair and my eyes. She'll be such a daddy's girl."

Soeaking of shadows, one of the worst was Manuel, Austria's shadow. He was an avid smoker, often polluting the air around him with the smoke from his cigarettes. He was lazy and did nothing to help the economy. Not to mention that he was quite violent. Quite insane, actually. He was known to, while uncommon, kill people. 

Alastair nodded. "I don't cry" he said gruffly. "I've learned to not in front of others." He sighed. "It's a sign of weakness, something I can't afford to show right now." 

lake smiled she knew how to get to him "its not that type of crying im seeing.. its happiness. tears of happiness. Crimson horse i can see spirit animals in people remember? Yours is so happy that its crying tears of joy." She sighed seeing hes being stubborn. "Fine My Crimson horse..bottle it up all you want.You will have to pop the cork eventually." she decided to bring her curiosity to around her and under her were two pets.  one of them happy to see a new person. a black scottish dog with a plaid sweater. "Aww your so cute!" she smiled reading his name tag "Jock Heather Lad O'kirkland...that is a long name..Ill just call you Jock." The puppy barks and licks her. "H-hey! That tickles!" A scottish fold looked at the hyper pup was if saying 'stop it..your embarrassing master.' then the cat pale when Lake said. "Awi wish i could be lucky to have you have a friend too..but the only friend i had i had to leave at home for the moment bcause she might eat you."

Austria smelled the smoke knowing who it was and growled "Verdamnit.." He grumbled. Hunguary backed away as Rodrich walked in. "Manuel stop smoking you know it will hurt Anna's lungs and dont tell me you were playing that guitar in my classic room again!"

France looked up. "Everyone knew? Even canada?" He asked feeling betrayed a lil by his adopted children. 

She laughed. "Yes, Canada knew. But it was only him and America." She pay his head. "Don't worry my love. I only asked them because they've been with you longer than I have. They know what you like more than I do." She comforted him. 

Alastair looked over at Lake and sighed. She was right. He did bottle up his emotions a lot, but it was a habit. He couldn't help it. Being a soldier, he couldn't afford to show any sign of emotional responses, fearful of them being exploited. As the pets came around,  he picked up his cat and pet him as he purred. He laughed at the cat's reaction to Lake's words. "Easy boy" he said, calming the feline down. 

"Sorry, old man" the red-haired male said as he took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled the smoke. "And do you even have to ask? You know I don't like that classical shit all of you play." 

Annaliesse sucked in a breath as soon as Manuel entered the room. The smoke hit her like a train, making her double over in a coughing fit. "My- My asthma!" She gasped out between fits of coughing. "I-can't- breathe!" She cried. "Dad, do you have my-" another fit of coughing. "My inhaler?" Luckily, Tokyo, Japan's daughter, beat Manuel out of the room with the threat of her katana that she had in a sheath at her hip, before hurrying back in and attempting to clear the smoke before it made the poor girl asphyxiate to death. 

Rodrich gives her the inhailer when eliza helps cleans the air and  growls at his 'shadow' "damn it..i need to keep an eye on him more." He looked at his daughter worried "You okay sweetpea?" Eliza smiled she knows Rod means well and was just trying to be a good father.

france smiled at anna "How dramatic can you get with this sweet angel growing in you! Ah thats it! Angelo or Angel."france said proudly one deciding the name. "I will have to tell you so many stories. Oh and you better be good for your 1st christmas okay?We dnt want you keeping mommy up all night."

Aurora was back in the arctic parts of canada with her fox roxy and activated her tracker she had on her watch. The 1st one to find her was Karma kumas brother. As much as he was scary and intimidating he loved aurora and was worried about her. "Karma calm down.. im okay."Karma whined and aurora smiled understanding him. "I know i broke one of mattieu's rules. But he will understand when i tell him the good news." she hops on karmas back with roxy. "Come on take me home." she said and karma took her back to mattieus cabin.

Lake saw the plane and was really nervous but Jock snuggled up to her and she smiled "Your right im m-moving in with Allistair now.." she got up and nervously walked on his plane  seeing the other countries go on theirs. 

Annaliesse soon finished coughing with the assistance of her inhaler. When she regained her ability to speak, she mumbled something at the shadow that sounded like "ducking asshole." 

Elisa shrugged. "We'll think about those names. I had a few in mind. I like the name Lafayette or Rivaille." She thought, taking his free hand. "But we have a few months to think." She laughed. "Imagine if we had a Christmas baby? That would be great" she mused. "But my due date is in February. So maybe we'll end up getting a Valentine's Day baby. How romantic would that be?" She laughed. "That would be one hell of a Valentine's Day gift." 

Alastair got out of the vehicle and headed towards the plane with his cat, the dog following close behind him. When he got on the plane, he sat in his usual spot by a window. Closing his eyes, he put his head on the headrest, giving off the illusion that he was sleeping. 

rodrich sighed "Where did you learn such manners..ill let that one slide,for now" he said referring to the family swear jars. he wont admit whos is bigger but Elizas is the second biggest. then he said something that would sound like a miracle"How about we skip piano today until all this smoke clears..Just this one time." 

France nodded "Oiu an adorable christmas or a valentines baby." he said kissing the baby bump "Now i know you are just a baby but daddy is gonna give you clever orders okay? Nobody know your gender yet and we wanna play a game at your baby shower to mess with...someones...head..Knowing him he wants a girl and not another me..but your gonna be special your gonna look like one of us and maybe act like one of us.So promise daddy you will only tell me and mommy your gender..and the nice doctors too"

Lake got on and saw him sleeping. she was tempted to sit next to him so she inched a little cloer to sit in the other seat and when she did she tried to close her eyes but realized she fell into his speial traps. 'Oh right he told me he was an expert at tricks. he would fake thinks to scare his brothers or get what he wants..' she thought. she tried to test it by inching away a little.

Aurora got to the cabin in the woods that looks scary at first with the blood but on the inside was warm and cozy. She walked nside holding roxy and was trying to sneak in only to see Alex.. the shadow of Alfred in a net tied up. "Aurora! Your back! NOW HELP ME BEFORE YOUR BOYFRIEND BRINGS THE AXE!" aurora nodded and tried to look for the rope.

"Oh thank gott" sighed. "No offense dad, but that's not my speed." She kept her hand over her mouth to prevent coughing more. 

Elisa smiled as the car stopped and they reached their home. "Come on" she said, gently pulling him out of the car and into the house. "We have to start planning the nursery." She guided him inside and locked the door behind them before pulling him up the stairs to an empty room near theirs. "We finally get to plan that nursery we've always been talking about." She smiled, running her hand over her stomach. "When do you want to find out the gender?" She asked her husband. 

Alastair had genuinely fallen asleep. He was exhausted, so he was actually out. 

{sorry I'm a bit busy atm}

(take your time to post i was giving you the role of shadow canada since i thought we were spitting the roles)

{I also have a bit of writer's block right now. And we are but I was going to introduce him in my next post, since there isn't a really clear place for him to enter at the moment}

okay and for that writers block *gives tea*)

Austria smiled "Alright ill make you a deal.. your still in the orchestra however lets find an instrument that fits you. I should had listened yo the music in your heart."

France smiled following and looked at her. "I say as soon as we can but im thinking the little one is shy to play the mindgames."he said and walked over to the window. "I still say we put the crib near the window that way theirs space for the daiper changing area and maybe a small desk for your fashion when you can't go to the fashion studio.

Lake smiled and gently kissed his cheek. "Oh Alistair..you can't hide from me..i can tell how happy you are." she whispered and tried to sleep. Wondering if shes still able to do the dream connection with him. Being a shaman before she was an activist she was able to guide people's spirits.Alistair's was a crimson horse. basicly a horse made of fire that burned for many reasons but the fire never burned when she touched it. She wanted to see that spirit again.

"You should know that I'm a violinist" she said. "I've been practicing on my own time. You should know that I've gotten quite good at it." She fixed her glasses. 

Elisa laughed. "We'll go see tomorrow, alright? If you want to. I want to really bad. I want to know if we're having a boy or girl. That way we can plan properly." She took a step forward. "I'm thinking maybe a pale green color with brown accents. Maybe a rocking chair over here." She thought aloud. "A dresser here..."

Alastair rolled over in his sleep. A slight smile on his face. He reached over and pulled Lake to him, holding her close. 

Mad Aurora and his brother were in the cabin, Mattieu came back. He had just gotten home from a "hunt" and didn't expect anyone to be there. Axe in hand, he went inside. "Oh?" He said. "What are you doing here?" He asked America's shadow. 

Meanwhile, Elisa was still going on about the nursery. She was very passionate about design. It was amusing. "Maybe we can get mahogany-like wood for the furniture?" she asked. "Because it would-oh!" She cut off, hand going to her stomach. "Wow" she said. "She moved" she laughed, her eyes filling with tears of joy. "She's moving!" 

Francis smiled and took a step back from his fashin loving wife. If he learned anything about his Paris it was that to never criticize her during a fashion brainwave. but he allowed a opinion it if he thought it would be allowed. "Paris i can agree on the creen but, wouldnt a pastel green be a little better? We dont want the lil one thinking life is pale in france non?" when shes said 'shes moving' he got excied wanting to feel but made a playful glare saying 'you knew the gender?' but it went back to a happy dad. "Ahaha my lil one yout getting excited arent you? Well calm down a little you might make your mom have to use the bathroom."

Alex made a nervous smile "Bro bro my amigo my compadre! I was just in the neighboorhood and i maybe  planned on putting vegn food in your fridge." Aurora sighed."You know he doesnt like vegan food. He only did your 7 day vegan challenge to shut you up." Aurora noted. Alex twitched "S-so where were you lil arctic princess?" Aurora pouted.."I was with papa at the meeting..i had to turn my tracker off.."

Lake blushed because of the position but smiled seeing he was happy. and she fell asleep. eventually they were woken up by the landing but being that this was her 1st flight by herself and not with her brothers, she was still groggy about it. and didnt want to let go of him.

"Oh?" Paris said. "when I said pale, I meant pastel." She laughed lightly. "Sorry. I guess there is a difference, oui?" She laughed again. She went over to her husband and smacked him lightly. "Hush up" she joked. "It's not the movement that does that. It's the baby's weight that's going to make me have to go all the time." She laughed. Then she took his hand. She put it on her stomach, letting him feel their child moving. At the moment, the baby had stopped their activities and was still. "Say something" Paris said, sitting down so Francis could have easy access to her stomach. 

Mattieu narrowed  his eyes to stare at his brother. "I may be an activist" he began. "But I'm also an outdoorsman. I don't eat that girly shit you do. I don't do salad. Because I am not a rabbit." He stepped forward and pointed his axe at his brother. "Don't make me use this" he warned. 

Annaliesse  had left the room a while back. She was now in one of the meeting building's spare rooms, hers, where she had stashed her violin. Picking it up, she closed her eyes and felt the music. She began to bring the bow back and forth over the strings, letting a gorgeous melody reverberate around the whole building. She began to sing, her soprano voice accenting the piece perfectly. The whole time, she was unaware that her father was at her door 

Alastair was shaken awake at the end of the flight. When he stood up, he found that his cat was still in his arms. When he got off, he looked around Scotland. "Ah" he said. "Good to be home."

Francis smiled " Sweetie..you can have an opinion on your room too since we love you so much. Do you want a plush bunny..or a ducky.." he got a little startled at the kicks for a plush duck and he chuckled."So we have to buy 3 duck plushies. A mama duck..a papa duck and a baby duck hm?" he kisses Paris smiling "I think i know the best designer that can arrange such toys am i right?" He said looking at paris.

Austria smiled listening to her and played his piano with her. Trying to keep up and d a duet with her.

Aurora got Alex out and alex ran for his life. Roxy yips happily and jumps into Mattieus arms when he puts the axe down. Aurora sighed in releif seeing hes on a 'good day' and wont punish her. "So i got a new member to join our cause honey." Aurora said happily. "Apparently she is dating your brother Alistair." To anyone's surprise Aurora has a stable relationship with mattieu and was able to calm him. the only time she cant is when he wants to attempt to give her kids and they were near close once. 

Lake smiled but was nervous about getting lost.  she goes to get her suitcase but sees one of his workers has it "D-dont worry lassie we got yer bags!" they said in a tone that sounded like they were afraid of Allistair.This made lake confused since Allistair was always kind to her and loving.

Elisa laughed. "I don't doubt it" she said, pressing her lips to his own. "I love you" she said. "Oh, there we go" she said, rubbing her stomach. "He or she is moving again. Can you feel it?"

Annaliesse picked up immediately when her father started playing his piano in tune with her singing. There was a very high pitched scratch note as she jumped, spinning around to stare at him. Her eyes were filled with horror. When it came to her violin, she was fine. But her singing? She had no confidence. As she saw that her father was still there, she gasped and ran from the room, to go hide most likely. 

Mattieu sighed and caught the animal when it leapt into his arms. "Right. I've heard of her. Lake, right?" He inquired, petting the animal in his arm on the head. 

Alastair was already in the car. "You coming, lass?" He asked as he slipped into the car and sat in his usual seat by the window. 

auatria sighed in his defeat.. "I was only trying to do a musical number with her." eliza hugged her lover "Oh dont fret. She just introverted. Maybe if shes sees that you just wanted to join her in a musical duet she might open up. 

Aurora nodded "Ya apperently shes kinda like your biological sister but  from the northeast and has this major crushie on Alistair but Arthur messed it up by not only trying to banish her but selling her to oliver because she can turn into a horse and oliver loved horses. that made her sick sooo." she saw the loiok he wwas giving and she got nervous. 'uh-oh thats the look he gives before the aurora politely shut up kisses.' "U-um im talking to much again am i?"

Lake nodded and gets in the car with him. Obviously  nervous about learning what happened to him over the years and since they were 100% alone now she tried to hold his hand and channel positive energy to pop the cork of emotions. 'he can be himself with me...like he used to.' she thought 

Annaliesse went to her and Bern's shared room and slammed the door behind her, locking it and sliding down the wall to the floor, hugging her knees to her body. She felt herself trembling, the beginnings of a panic episode coming upon her. 

Mattieu went up to Aurora before he pressed his lips to hers. As soon as he did, he was gone. "Yes" he said bluntly, placing her fox in her arms. "Yes you are." 

Manuel had left the meeting room and had gone in search of Annaliesse. Not finding the female capital, he went to find Roderich instead. Finally, he gave up and went off into the city. 

Elisa had made herself comfortable in the rocking chair. Francis was talking to the baby in her stomach, feeling him or her move around. His soothing voice put a smile on her face, and she soon felt her eyes flutter shut. She had nodded off. It wasn't that he was boring. It was that he'd made her comfortable and feel safe. This was good. She hadn't slept for days. 

At that same time, Bern had been looking for Roderich as well. Finally finding him, he stepped before him and cleared his throat. "Mr and Mrs Edelstein?" He asked. "May I ask you something?" He paused. Taking a deep breath, he spoke confidently "I'd like your permission to-" the confidence came down a notch, as he realized that this was a serious situation. Instead, he spoke normally, kindly, like always. "I'd like to ask you for permission to take your daughter's hand in marriage." He said, his hand shook slightly as he held a small box in his hand. The ring lay within it, proof that he was serious and had already decided that he loved her and was ready to take this step with her. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back