• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

(allthefangirlthings and kiri in) Hetalia: love during a warzone

kirisuto12804

The blood elf hunter
 The countries were at it again.. except 1 powerful ally was not allowed to come back to the world meting..Russia. he started this war and their were countries joining him. Francis was a little late for the meeting and was talking about his 'mysterious friend' that only alfred and mattie know because its 'their older sister' and nobody in the meeting believed the twins or francis. "I am telling you Arthur it was HER! You never killed her like you said you did all those years ago!" when people calmed down before they discussed the war they were welcoming a new shy member norways daughter aurora. she looked just like lukas but in lady form and was really freaking shy. lukas smiled "Its okay Aurora if they bite ill just punch them and say it was father instinct." he said calmly. 

Arthur sighed. "America, I'm telling you that you're wrong. I killed her during the last war. I was the one who shot her, after all. Nobody can survive a shot to the back like that." As the groups were inside talking about the war, Elisa was outside with France, her country partner. She was sitting on the ground, hugging her knees as she tried to wrap her mind around this. She was in yet another war. And this time, she wasn't sure if she could do it. "Francis...I- I don't think I can do this" she said, her hands going up to hold her hair. The blonde girl was stressing over this, it was obvious. If her elder brother Prussia were there, he would have told her to deal with it and get off of her ass. Which is exactly what she did. Standing up, she took a deep breath before opening the door. As soon as she did, she heard a girly, horrified cry of surprise come from Poland, who was sitting next to Lithuania. "Oh get over it" she mumbled to herself, sitting in her seat between France and England, acting as a mediator between them. She looked around: almost everyone was there, except for Russia and Belarus, who were major allies in this war. At the same time, England and Scotland exchanged weary glances at the female. Arthur suddenly felt stupid, knowing that he really did fail to kill her. They both knew who she was. She was the former representation of Auschwitz, now also France's capital, Paris. Elisa looked over at France. "I can't handle them staring at me like that. I-I..." She fumbled for words, visibly panicking as she looked at the Frenchman in horror and fear. 

Last edited by a moderator:
the frenchman hugged her and said in french "its okay my sweet angel..you wish to protect family yes? then lets protect our family." then a mountian lion roar was heard which made the brothers scream like girls. the mountain lion had a basket with messages one by one it would hop on desks and put letters to the countries. for the brothers it was their list of winter choes. Alfred showing a 'not amused' look. france and paris had polite letters of asking to come visit for the weekend. englands was a slight 'do you believe them now?' letter. and Scotlands was a love letter and the mountain lion was the most delicate with it. seeing his chore was done the lion leaves back into a forest. "Told ya." Mattie alfred and Francis said and francis looked at paris "See? Miss lake wishes to visit. that should perk you up."

the frenchman hugged her and said in french "its okay my sweet angel..you wish to protect family yes? then lets protect our family." then a mountian lion roar was heard which made the brothers scream like girls. the mountain lion had a basket with messages one by one it would hop on desks and put letters to the countries. for the brothers it was their list of winter choes. Alfred showing a 'not amused' look. france and paris had polite letters of asking to come visit for the weekend. englands was a slight 'do you believe them now?' letter. and Scotlands was a love letter and the mountain lion was the most delicate with it. seeing his chore was done the lion leaves back into a forest. "Told ya." Mattie alfred and Francis said and francis looked at paris "See? Miss lake wishes to visit. that should perk you up."

Elisa was still nervous. "Yes, but I'm frightened. You know how I've been since the last war." She stuttered. "I don't know if I can do this." She cried. At this point, she didn't hear about lake. Scotland blushed reading his letter, making England laugh 

(sorry it's short. I'm heading off to bed)

(okies)

france sighed and decided to tell her the news in french. "Lil one..i didnt wish to tell you.. as you can tell iran and other middle east countries are not here..They must be plotting.. Do you want that attack that happened to you and your pet dog Brussels happening again? And the notedame was attacked 2 months ago! we were attacked 7 times my dear. and 7 is supposed to be a lucky number.Lets make it their unlucky one." Brussels was her french bulldog and her favorite since it is the personification of Brussels. 

the letter to alistair said

Dearest  Alistair,

You may not remember me..But its me Laughing lake..We always met by oursecret garden hidden in St Lawrence and you promised to take me to your country to marry and have some children. If your wondering how i survived.. i took your advice on how to stay alive when shot and i hide in our spot now waiting for you. I heard from my brothers that you changed though. You dont have long hair anymore and that you smoke, Also that you swear more than usual. I only assume the smoking is medical and you swearing is because your bitter. I still love you and if you still love me you know how to find me. If you forgot the animal spirits will help you like always.

i miss you my crimson horse.  

Laughing lake

(okies)

france sighed and decided to tell her the news in french. "Lil one..i didnt wish to tell you.. as you can tell iran and other middle east countries are not here..They must be plotting.. Do you want that attack that happened to you and your pet dog Brussels happening again? And the notedame was attacked 2 months ago! we were attacked 7 times my dear. and 7 is supposed to be a lucky number.Lets make it their unlucky one." Brussels was her french bulldog and her favorite since it is the personification of Brussels. 

the letter to alistair said

Dearest  Alistair,

You may not remember me..But its me Laughing lake..We always met by oursecret garden hidden in St Lawrence and you promised to take me to your country to marry and have some children. If your wondering how i survived.. i took your advice on how to stay alive when shot and i hide in our spot now waiting for you. I heard from my brothers that you changed though. You dont have long hair anymore and that you smoke, Also that you swear more than usual. I only assume the smoking is medical and you swearing is because your bitter. I still love you and if you still love me you know how to find me. If you forgot the animal spirits will help you like always.

i miss you my crimson horse.  

Laughing lake

Elisa sighed and closed her eyes. She put her head on France's shoulder. "I know" she said gently. "I guess I'm just scared that something will happen, and it will send me spiraling back into my....other... Side." She looked up at him. "I'll fight if I have to, but I guess I'm just a bit paranoid." As he brought up her dog, she shook her head. No, she didn't want anything to happen to him. Patting her lap, the bulldog that was previously by her feet jumped up into her lap and lay down, letting her pet his fur as he curled up.

Miss she spoke, Analeisse, or Vienna, spoke. "You do realize that Germany annexed Austria during the war, right? We were part of the regime too. Trust me, if we can do this, you can too." She said as she fixed her glasses. 

"I guess you're right" she said before looking up. Seriously, she said. "Let's kick some Communist ass." She cracked her knuckles. She wasn't afraid of Russia at all. 

Scotland sighed as he read the letter. He should have known that it was her. However, he couldn't stop the smile from coming onto his face.  It was so long since he's seen her. She was mostly right. He cut his hair, swore because he was bitter, but his smoking wasn't medical. 

@kirisuto12804

Austria sighed at his daughter. "Your'e too much like your mother Annaliesse.You have her kindness and braveness.." then he was interuptted by prussia. "THE AWESOMENESS HAS ARRIVED!" "YOUR LATE!" Germany noted. "Sorry i was doing what you asked...annnd" Gilbert looked down upset and germany sighed.." "You still couldnt find the amber room?" Gilbert shook his head no.

During the break Alfred  and mattie saw england get up. "Going to your tea break?" Mattie asked.  

Austria sighed at his daughter. "Your'e too much like your mother Annaliesse.You have her kindness and braveness.." then he was interuptted by prussia. "THE AWESOMENESS HAS ARRIVED!" "YOUR LATE!" Germany noted. "Sorry i was doing what you asked...annnd" Gilbert looked down upset and germany sighed.." "You still couldnt find the amber room?" Gilbert shook his head no.

During the break Alfred  and mattie saw england get up. "Going to your tea break?" Mattie asked.  

Annaliesse almost snorted. "I don't know what you would use, but kindness is not a words I would always use for mom." She said, sighing. She looked at her father. The girl looked exactly like her father. Same dark hair and purple eyes. Only, she did have the very...blessed... Figure of her mother. Which is exactly why she and Switzerland's son were a thing. 

Fun-fact. Much like her parents represented the Union of the Austro-Hungarian empire, Annaliesse had once been engaged to be married to the son of Russia, as the countries of Austria and Russia were very great allies during many wars, much to her father's dismay. 

"Could be worse" she would always say. "I could always end up marrying Prussia and having kids with him." Much like the ex-nation, she loved messing with her father. This was a running prank they had. Not that she'd ever do that with Prussia. No. Way. 

Arthur sighed. "Yes, I am leaving for a tea break. I have a bloody migraine from this whole situation." He said before leaving. 

Elisa looked over as her brother burst into the room. "Gilbert!" She and Annaliesse yelled at the male at the same time. "Shut the hell up and talk like a normal person please!" 

Gilbert blinks "But to me awesome is normal..i dont want to be unawesome like Austria." then he noticed England and Ireland missing. "Where is mr grumpy pants and his cooller brother?" America and Canada looked at eachother in worry. "Oh no he didnt.." they both said  then the girlish scream was heard from ireland in the forest. Ireland was clinging on to englan as spirit and real wolves surrounded them. but they seperated for a black wolf to  approach and her voice would be very familiar to england

"Another day inside my keep
I get no rest, I get no sleep 
‘cause when I start to count my sheep 
You come around
Ireland: w-we will just come back a little later than, okay?*trying to pull england away but was corner again by Lake*

I draw my shades and locked my doors
Still you come for what ain’t yours 
Like a hound dog on all fours
You sniff around and around and around
You’re gonna stay
You’re gonna stay
You’re gonna stay
Forever
Forever
Ireland: I wish I could stay magical talking wolf but, forever sounds like a long time, and uh we got a hair appointment! *screams seeing shes about to chase them an runs with england*

Another knight, another name ( Spirits: Another name)
But all in all you’re all the same (You’re all the same)
Foolish moth you want the flame that you fly around.
The siren calls you from her beach (ooooo, woo woo)
That pretty girl, that perfect peach (ooooo, woo woo)
She is always out of reach (ooooo, no)
but I am around and around and around
You’re gonna stay (You’re gonna stay)
You’re gonna stay (You’re gonna stay)
You’re gonna stay
[Ireland: Hey not so close!*sees her pin england*
Forever (Forever)
Forever
Ireland: You’ve got some reall boundary issues you know that?

Lake then looked at Ireland upset.

"You think I like this job?
I’m a glorified babysitter" (baby, babysitter)
"no one comes to rescue me" Then she looked back at england her teeth bared and snarling
"So YEAH, I’m a LITTLE bitter!" then she looked up at the sky upset thinking of alistair
"I’m not princess, no great beauty
No one ever, ever, ever, ever WANNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTSSSSSSS MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Annaliesse drew her sword and pointed it at the Prussian. "You do know I'm his daughter, don't cross me, Prussia. It won't end well." She threatened. 

Elisa laughed. "Hey, Francis?" She asked. 

(Sorry it's short. I'm in class)

(its okay you can add more when done)

"yes?" francis asked  when taking notes about the plans.

prussia paled "y-yes.. that is why germanys son Berlin likes you so much.."

the twins were conflictedon trying to get their sister to calm down.  they know she hates england for the things he did but. she wouldnt kill him...right?

Oh lake was trying too. she was chasing england all over the forest.

{I forgot to ask but are France/Paris already together since they're country/Capitol? Or just close friends right now?}

Annaleisse put the sword in its sheath, a smug smile resting on her face. "I know" she said, tossing her long brown hair over her shoulder. She walked over by her father and sat down next to him. Oh yeah, she was definitely her mother's child. 

Elisa looked over at her country and went to say something when she was interrupted by Brussels barking and jumping onto the Frenchman's lap. "Anyways, I was asking you if you actually had a plan for the war?" 

England was being chased all around the forest by Lake, with Scotland following, trying to stop him from being killed. "I'm sorry!" England yelled. "At least you're not dead! Think of it that way!" 

ustria sighed and made a small punishment for that scene "Im doubling your piano lesson.." he mumbled as everyone calmed down.Hungary just hugged her daughter saying how proud she was. "Dont encourage it too much." Austria said.

France nodded. "Yes..its a complicated one but we cant do anything for the moment until its declared..were not all that stable and we need to hear from the other countries." he then held her hand under the desks trying to calm her. 

"YOU RUINED THE RITUAL!CRIMSON HORSE CHOSE TO BE WITH ME AND YOU RUINED IT!" she said about to strike but lake instantly stopped and shapeshifted back to her human form when she smelled Alistair. "Alistair...?" she whispered. She turned to see him. who she thought was him. The red hair matched but it was short. the piercing emerald eyes. and instead of the interesting explorers outfit..he was wearing a war uniform. Lake almost looked the same but was wearing khaki hunter pants, a native top and had her promise necklace that she made for them because he swore on his life to marry her and make her happy.

Ireland picked up england and nervously watched the spirits. they were calming down a little.. "talk about taming a woman" ireland said

Annaliesse looked at her father. "You wouldn't dare" she said, narrowing her eyes. "If you think that I'm sitting at that damn piano for even longer than three hours every day, so help me-" She was cut off by someone, aka Switzerland's son, covering her mouth. She just groaned. 

Elisa sighed. "I'm nervous. What happens if they win? We don't need to be separated again. Because... I'm-" she sighed when she was cut off by Anna's little outburst. 

When the Austrian capitol was finished, Elisa took France's hand and lead him outside into the hall, making Another laugh, thinking they were leaving to have "private time". This earned them a flick on the head from Vienna. 

Elisa looked over at France as she closed the door. "We need to talk." She said seriously. 

"I'm sorry!" England screamed. Alastair let out a slight laugh before catching up to his brother. He got between England and Lake, holding up a hand as England trembled behind him. 

When Lake appeared in human form, he let his jaw drop. He took a few steps forward. "Lake? Is that really you?" He asked, a bit hesitantly. 

@kirisuto12804

France nodded serious "If they win..it will be a dystopia.. i rather see one in the movies then experience one..and  my 1st plan was the subtle approach since we all know america is gonna go gung ho offensive..So i was gonna play the 'friends close enemies closer trick."

Austria glared at his dughter "I will if you don't know how to calm yourself. a true statistic composer knows how to be calm under pressure." Eliza smirked "Says the man that calls me when prussia is visiting." Austria twitched but Eliza looked at her daughter. "Your father is right though. nobody will take you seriously with your temper."

Lake nodded and was blushing. "w-what? is it my hair? O-or maybe my outfit is to weird?Is that you Alistair..?" she was never used to his normal english speaking. When they met He was speaking his scottish and it made her laugh with some of his words. So she was hesitant to jump into his arms right now. Ireland looked at Alistair as he picked up the scared england. "Ya know Arthur i always thought you were the dence stronger brother 2ed to scotty but who would had though a territory in the twins place scares to to where you um..." he pointed to his pants and was trying not to laugh.

Elisa sighed and took France's hands in hers, pulling him away from the door in case anyone was near it. "Look, Francis" she said. "Don't you dare get close to our enemies, okay? That will get you killed." She put a hand on his cheek. "I need you alive, alright? Because-" she faltered. "French Guinea. There's no representation yet," was all she said. She hoped he caught what she was hinting at. 

"I know how to stay true under pressure" she said calmly, looking at her parents. "But maybe I don't want to be a music composer. Sorry, vatti, but it's true. I love music, but not as much as you. I don't want to spend all my free time like that." She smiled sadly. "And many people take me seriously. Most countries do. Five words. War of the Austrian Succession. After that war, everyone wanted either dad or I as an ally, because they knew they wouldn't get mom." She said. "And they still do. If I were a country, I'd be set for allies. Guys like a woman who can fight, dad" she said before strutting off, her head held high. 

Alastair continued to stare at Lake. "N-no" he stuttered. "You look beautiful as always. Don't worry." He slowly nodded. "And aye, it's me lass." He said slowly. "It's Alastair." 

@kirisuto12804

France eyes widened and looked at her...then at her belly...then back at her. "Y-your.." then he pointed at himself..."I-im gonna be...as in not adopting..pure dna...." it was coming at him a bit quick and he fainted. Like any 1st dad would when pressure was on him. He didnt mean to just the dream of having a family was coming true..at the WORST time!

Berlin followed and smiled "Hello Anna um..i was wondering if you wanted to hang out? Im making a new invention for my float in the international Christmas parade..You might like it." Austria sighed and Hungary hugged him. "Relax dear shes right. shes being more and more independant but you know shes a daddies girl.She loves you to much to part with you."

Lake was in shock and began to giggle then she ran to him and pounced on him laughing. "Oh my Spirits! You did come back!" She began kissing him excited and ireland had to interrupt  while he was holding his camera phone and it was recording"Um lassie I hate to interrupt but, can ya tell me why you almost killed artie here?" Lake blinked looking at Ireland. "Oh um besides past problems..I thought he was poaching..my brothers did put me in charge of endangered animals and plants in my territory so..i freaked out." Ireland blinked confused "And what is here thats endangered?" Lake smiled "Ill show you..you just have to be quiet." she takes them to her home and to a cage near it she bent down and smiled. "Its okay..they wont hurt you.I promise you one is the soulmate i told you about and the other two are his brothers.." Ireland was curious and out came a Canadian lynx and 2 babies. "Holy mothertrucker..Lake is some type of activist.." Lake nodded. "yep my brothers knew i needed a job so i would hide my power so they gave me the job of being an animal activist.." the kittens 'roar' for food and she laughed. "Okay okay ill feed you"

"Please don't freak out!" She exclaimed, holding up her hands. "I know this is a bad time, but-" And there he went. He passed out cold. "Francis!" She exclaimed, rushing over and kneeling by his side. "Oh I should've known this would happen." She groaned. Standing up, she dragged him back into the meeting room. "Gilbert, Antonio" she said to Spain and Prussia. "Will you please wake up Francis? He passed out." She said, hoping they wouldn't ask any questions as to why.

Annaliesse looked up when Berlin came over to her. "Huh?" She asked, looking up from a book and fixing her glasses. "Oh,hey" she smiled. "Oh, yeah, what time?" She asked him with a gentle smile. Berlin was like her brother, her best friend (other than Bern, Switzerland's son, obviously). They didn't get much time together. "So you've been tinkering around again? Honestly, how do you find the time to do all of this stuff?" She laughed. 

Alastair caught Lake in his arms, hugging her to him and burying his face in her neck. He kissed her gently and then hugged her again, overjoyed at seeing his love again. When she got up and went to somewhere, she came back with a somewhat large cat and its babies. He laughed. "I'm honestly not surprised you were an activist, lass" she said. "It was always something you were passionate about, after all." He laughed, petting one of the kittens gently. "They're very cute." He said. 

Meanwhile, Elisa was on her knees next to her husband. "Francis" she said, gently shaking him. "Mon dieu, wake up!" She sighed. She didn't expect him to react like this. Well, okay she did. But she didn't expect him to be unconscious for this long.

She couldn't blame him, though. He did just find out that he had gotten her pregnant and was going to be a father. Which she couldn't wait to see, if she was being honest. 

"Father lets me into his workshop when he needs help. How about this weekend? were doing the 1st float tests then." Berlin said smiling and when france woke he said the words that made every country in that room still go quiet even prussia. "IM GONNA BE A FATHER!" He said in his freak out and was breathing heavy. Hunguary squealed and ran over to Paris excited. "Oh my god paris im so happy for you! did you just find out?!" Gilbert was in more shock but antonio was overjoyed. "Oh my god amigo this is amazing! I cant wait to tell Ramona!" (Fem!romano) 

Lake smiled and gave them some roadkill she found. "Ya but their also wild their not pets. When the mothers leg heals im letting them go." she looked at Scotland smiling. her soul finally felt calm after so long bur frowned noticing he wasn't wearing the matching necklace. 'his must had broke..maybe i should make him a new one..' she thought. When they were full they went back into the den. meowing their thank yous. "When im not helping here im making sure the brothers dont fight." Ireland realized it. "Oh my god. Your that woman on the radio when important world sports happen!" Lake nods. "Where my brothers go i follow to make sure they behave."

Annaliesse smiled and nodded. "Of course. That sounds great. What time do you want me to head over towards your home?" She asked. She knew where he lived. No, she was not a stalker. She had been there before. 

When France woke and exclaimed that he and Elisa were expecting their first child together, the aforementioned capitol laughed lightly.

When Hungary practically attacked her, she squeaked. "N-no" she said, heart finally calming down. "I've known for about two and a half months now. I just couldn't find the time to tell him." She said sheepishly. "I wanted to do it in a creative way, but...I started showing already. I couldn't hide it much longer."

She spoke as she went over to Francis and stood up, grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss. "Does this mean you're ready to have a baby?" She joked. She then turned to the others assembled. "But there was a reason I kept asking France's boss for a larger uniform, since he has to issue them. Yes, I'm already showing. See?" She smoothed out the top of her uniform to reveal that her stomach definitely had a noticeable, surprisingly large bump to it already. "He or she should start moving at any point in the next few weeks" she said. 

Alastair nodded as Lake spoke. "I see. You've done well at caring for them, my dear. It would seem like the mother is healing rather well." He then stood up. "Maybe we should start heading back? I know there are two others who will be more than overjoyed to see you." France and Elisa. "Although something tells me there's something else there for us to know as well. Call it a Scottsman's intuition, but I have a feeling." 

France nodded "Oui im ready to be a daddy.. ill quit smoking..ill drink less anything for you.." Now prussia was the next to faint. France giving up wine!this IS gonna be world war 3! Alfred and mattie noticed their sister and they both freaked. "Easy boys your not in trouble..I have an announcement..Im joining the international Eco warriors program." Mattie smiled. "Congrats sister. You were so introverted since the..incident..what made you reconsider the offer." Lake smiled "Well lets say a certian someone found me like he promised." She blinked at paris "Paris..how dare you hide an adorable soul from me.. i thought i was your favorite manne..um manni.." she was not used to fashion words so she was trying to stay 'chic' as paris would say.

She smiled and pressed her lips to his. She could taste the wine on his breath. "I'm glad you'll stop smoking, you know how I feel about that anyways. And you don't have to stop drinking, just limit yourself to maybe one glass every other day, alright? And no you can not go and get drunk at all with Gilbert or Antonio. When I say "go have fun" a heads up: that's not what I mean. Alright?" She laughed and patted his shoulder and then took his hand. She brought it to her abdomen, resting it there so that he could feel that his child was growing as normal. "I love you, Francis" she said, ignoring the fact that her brother was passed out on the floor. 

Paris is then went over to Lake, pulling her into a hug. "I'm glad I don't have to hide your existence anymore" she laughed. "But no, I'm glad you're back for good." She pulled back. "Anyways" she said to the group as she stepped back. "You missed the announcement. I'm pregnant!" She laughed. 

England's jaw hit the floor. "Another France?" He asked incredulously. He then passed out. 

"Why is everyone fainting?" Elisa asked. "Honestly, have none of you ever had a relative who's had a baby?" She sighed as she kicked her fainted brother in the side gently to wake him up, since bending down hurt her back. 

She looked up at France and laughed. "Should we just leave him here?" She asked. "Or should I go get Ludwig?" She froze. "Oh shit. Ludwig." 

Lidwig had left a few minutes ago to go get something. He wasn't there when her expectancy was announced. He was very protective of his sister, to say the least. 

"France, you're screwed" Anna said. "If there's one thin I've learned, it's that Germany is very close to your wife. When he finds out that you have managed to impregnate his younger sister, he's going to kill you." She said, fixing her glasses again. 

Elisa tried not to laugh as she went over to France, leaving her brother. "Don't listen to her" she said with a laugh. "He knows what I'd do if he hurt you. Besides, he'd never kill you and leave this baby without a father." She said truthfully. He wasn't that heartless 

Watching on, Alastair smiled as he wrapped an arm around Lake's waist, kissing her cheek. "One day that will be us" he said into her ear. 

germany woke up and beelines to germany whom was waiting for his sister and him. "VHAAAAAAT!" a loud german scream said  and france suddenly felt the same fear he haid in world war 2 prussia smiled "France...my lovely buddy..." prussia said cracking his knuckles..then germany was behind prussia making the german aura more intimidating to almost reincarnate the nazi persona. "Ve like to speak with you..."France backed up nervously.

lake smiled at his kisses and blushed at the thought. "C-can we date 1st?..we never got that many chances before you agreed to marry me someday." Alfred smiled "Dude your cool to date our sister." Then the twins go serious "but if you make her cry were kicking you butt got it!" they both said making lake nervous "Boys boys scott only made me cry once and it wasnt his fault!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back