• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Allo's 1x1 RP interest check.

Allo

A polite young goth
Ayy, lmao my name is Allo.

A little bit about me, my name is Ashley and I’m 18 years old but people call me Allo, I got it from the name of my favorite dinosaur, Allosaurus but Allo means different, or strange. I work at a pet store and love animals more than anything, I’m also a vegetarian! Anyways-- I roleplay. Duh right? I’m on a roleplay website. My experience ranges from like, 7 or 8 years old when kids would ‘LARP’ but I actually started around 11 years old, but can’t remember much about it. In my Highschool days I did go to LARP and Cosplay get togethers though.

I’m a literate roleplayer, so I expect the same. Typos are fine, english isn’t everyone’s first language, it isn’t mine so don’t worry. Just, no text talking. I usually only do that in OOC cause I can be lazy. I typically write 2-6 paragraphs, depending on my mood and style of Roleplay. I’m online most of the time and I will never push you or hurry you to get a response but I can get impatient and a little bratty about it(you’ll never be able to tell :) ) But I expect you to be active. But after a while, if you don’t reply I will assume you abandoned it and I will as well. But I will reply ASAP.

A few things to note(VERY IMPORTANT!!!); I have diagnosed Severe Narcolepsy, meaning I sleep a lot and I am always sleepy. It varies, I can sleep up to 20+ hours at a time, pass out while writing, reading, eat, taking a shower, ANYTHING. Sometimes I sleep at night, sometimes I don’t but I always sleep during the day. I am always tired and I am frequent to sleep attacks.

Onto my style, I do mostly Realistic/Modern Roleplays, Fandom, and Sometimes Fantasy. I am a sucker for dark themes(We can discuss that in a pm), and a sucker for fluff, anything really. I primarily do romance, it is usually a must.
Bold means roles I like to play, ^ means roles I’m willing to play, * it’s my favorite and always craving it. Remember, I am ALWAYS willing to double.
Fandoms I’m into;

Marvel****
Bucky Barnes^ x OC*****
Quicksilver^ x OC
Wanda Maximoff^ x OC
Steve Rogers^ x OC
Natasha Romanoff^ x OC
Natasha Romanoff
x Bucky Barnes^
Wanda x Bucky^,
Loki^ x OC
Thor^ x OC
Ect. (Ask me.)

I usually prefer to play my OC, and she is very detailed but I can play ANY of the above characters if you so desire. I am also completely open to doubling. I will MxF or FxF, unfortunately, I’m not experienced in MxM so I won’t be doing that, I apologize. Being openly bisexual I can do MxF or FxF.

Jurassic World

Overwatch
Widowmaker x Reaper
Widowmaker x Mercy
Widowmaker
x Tracer
Widow x Gerard
OC x OC

Final Fantasy
Noctis^ x OC
Lunafreya^ x OC
Noctis x Lunafreya

How To Train Your Dragon
Hiccup x OC
Astrid^x OC
Hiccup x Astrid
Nightfury^ x Lightfury

Tokyo Ghoul
OC x OC ONLY

The Walking Dead.
(Ask me which roles, but I usually only play OC)

Non-Fandom Ideas;

Bad boy x Good girl
Bad girl x
Bad Boy^
Bad girl x Good girl^
Vampire x Human^
Vampire x Werewolf^
Werewolf x Human^
Prince x Thief(Female)
Popular guy x Ordinary girl
Popular girl x Ordinary girl
Bodyguard
x Important person^
Famous Celebrity^(Of your choice I will usually only play Sebastian Stan. He is my bby) x Regular Person**
And we can brainstorm some more.

We can brainstorm plots and ideas, settings, etc. If you’re interested, you can shoot me a PM unless you’re new I will shoot you a PM myself. I can do discord as well. I will get to you at my earliest convenience, please do not rush me. If something comes up I will let you know.

Thanks for reading, ciao!​

Hi Allo! I really like the name "Ashley", but that is not why I am here. I would love to play Thor with you!
Because: I love writing manly characters. I am enthousiastic like lightning and I love mythology. (I know it`s the Marvel version and I have seen the movies)

But, something in your own story sparks my interest even more: the fact that you sleep so often. I love Dreams and I would love to write a story where the setting is within a dream. Perhaps I could play someone who lives in this dream world and you can be the "dreamer".

I would love to hear from you in twenty hours, if you like my concept (or still want to do Thor) hit me up! I will tell you my backstory as well!

If you're still up for this, id love to do non-fandom rps with you! Im better off on discord so here's my tag.
˙ ͜ʟ˙#8356
Hope to see you around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back