• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All That Power! (out of character chat)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Please presume to chat here if you have joined this role play. ^.^

Last edited:
I've got mild interest in the RP! I've got an OC that I think will fit well as soon as I tone down his power a bit, and edit his history to make it more modern rather than medieval-esque

EricSings EricSings Do we have to use accurate geographical information, or can we make things up? (For example, can I say my character ran towards the east side of town towards the forest, or do I have to go on google maps and actually look up whether there's a forest towards the east side of town etc)

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Are we talking aliens? lol What do you mean?
Something like this

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Hmmm... sure. ^.^ Is there anyway to describe him as hiding his true identity? Like he wears clothes, or something specific? At least in the beginning...

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Hmmm... sure. ^.^ Is there anyway to describe him as hiding his true identity? Like he wears clothes, or something specific?
Hiding his true identity? When coming up with the character I did not really think that he would be going out too often and would be more of a guy who does not have fun at all. If he had to hide his face, he would wear the full set of armor he has on at the moment with an additional helmet that would cover his face. His power will be molecular manipulation if you are wondering.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Well, I only suggested he would hide his true identity because of how normal people might react. Even though the good characters will to coexist with everyone on an equal level. Your character seems cool, though, I feel like he could be fun to role play with~

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Well, I only suggested he would hide his true identity because of how normal people might react. Even though the good characters will to coexist with everyone on an equal level. Your character seems cool, though, I feel like he could be fun to role play with~
I kinda want to make him the most antagonistic of the bunch as he will be the last to join the good guys under any circumstances.

Is it allowed to make it so my muse doesn't realize she has powers? like she's had experiences with them, using them by accident as a child but her family brushed them off saying she was just super imaginative. So She just ignored it the rest of her life and it never comes up and she doesn't use it since she just assumes it was just her being a child and being over-imaginative.
And then at the party, the commotion and the talk about it strikes a chord in her and awakens the ability again?

I was going to ask whether or not realistic FCs were mandatory, but seeing as how we have a non-human I think I have my answer haha

Speaking of continuing CS. I should have a CS up before the end of Tuesday. I'm working on assignments rn and have class all day tomorrow, so running close on time.

Y'all might hate my power though haha, he's given a hard time to other fighters in the past. Claiming Sensory Manipulation now, since truthofself truthofself 's status reminded me that others might try and steal it from meh >.>

Made a large change to my CS, really just a skeleton. He was an antihero type character in the past, so he should fit well as a villain. Let me know if there's any questions regarding personality or powers, but please keep in mind that I will be making changes to his history to fit the story of this RP, and toning down his powers from complete mind control to just sensory manipulation in the next day or so.

Thanks!

The warm morning wishes to you all! <3 I am working on my characters, they will be done today. We still have room for up to one or three more characters~

I hope everyone is still as excited as I am for this role play~

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn I like your CS so far, I am going to read it all soon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back