• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy All That Power! (gifted beings with a fun plot~)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Setting: It is 2024 in Ventura, California and it is the beginning of winter.

** I want between eight to twelve characters for this role play, all between the ages of twenty-three and thirty-four. Let's keep the male and female ratio even, as well as those who are good or evil.

Plot: Our characters find out they have superpowers at different times in their lives, learning that their gifts come from their families. Eventually, a subdivision within the government takes control of five of them, offering them security and numerous luxuries. In return, they ask for their help capturing the other gifted beings, as well as their coordination with official plans. The government wants to divide the entire world, a persons wealth or accomplishments determining where they are allowed to live. They want to choose one of our characters to become the new president, but not until all of them (that are known) are contained. Their vision is to classify people in new ways, and restrict parts of the new revelation from those without gifts. Complete control.

The characters not associated with the government are simply living their lives, remaining secretive, but also aware that something big could happen. They don't want things to change so suddenly in the world, and will to use their powers to live in harmony with everyone. A world where everyone focuses more on the environment, planting more greenery and exploring new services and attractions. Exploiting the opportunity to protect the world, and continue their legacy in peace.

So. Technically, the characters within the government are classified as evil, and the others are good.

We will be starting in Ventura, where the government keeps close eye on the evil characters. It is the night of one of the hottest dance parties, all of them attending. The good characters are either from California, or traveled there for the event. Security working with the government realizes something different about them, and offers them a VIP spot next to their accomplices. Both of the groups begin talking, one of the good characters saying something about their gift. This is when the evil characters try to turn the good ones over to the government, wanting to enforce their new structure across the world. Fortunately, our good characters escape the club, making their way through busy streets and lush forests... let the adventure begin! <3

I would also like to thank The_Omega_Effect for his tribute to this role play.

if you are interested, please let me know! i shall link you if needed~ <3

Last edited:
We have room for one more character, if anyone wishes to join. I have linked to the thread above.

Avari Avari There is, for either a character within or out of the government. We have begun posting introductions, but the role play begins the 22nd~

Avari Avari There is, for either a character within or out of the government. We have begun posting introductions, but the role play begins the 22nd~

I would like the government role, if I may. Is it alright if I PM you my idea? I'm unsure what abilities she should have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back