• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All That Power! (gifted beings with a fun plot~)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
The sky was beautiful, the wind melodic...

paris2.gif

Setting: It is 2024 in Ventura, California and it is the beginning of winter.

** I want between eight to twelve characters for this role play, all between the ages of twenty-three and thirty-four. Let's keep the male and female ratio even, as well as those who are good or evil.

Plot: Our characters find out they have superpowers at different times in their lives, learning that their gifts come from their families. Eventually, a subdivision within the government takes control of five of them, offering them security and numerous luxuries. In return, they ask for their help capturing the other gifted beings, as well as their coordination with official plans. The government wants to divide the entire world, a persons wealth or accomplishments determining where they are allowed to live. They want to choose one of our characters to become the new president, but not until all of them (that are known) are contained. Their vision is to classify people in new ways, and restrict parts of the new revelation from those without gifts. Complete control.

The characters not associated with the government are simply living their lives, remaining secretive, but also aware that something big could happen. They don't want things to change so suddenly in the world, and will to use their powers to live in harmony with everyone. A world where everyone focuses more on the environment, planting more greenery and exploring new services and attractions. Exploiting the opportunity to protect the world, and continue their legacy in peace.

So. Technically, the characters within the government are classified as evil, and the others are good.

We will be starting in Ventura, where the government keeps close eye on the evil characters. It is the night of one of the hottest dance parties, all of them attending. The good characters are either from California, or traveled there for the event. Security working with the government realizes something different about them, and offers them a VIP spot next to their accomplices. Both of the groups begin talking, one of the good characters saying something about their gift. This is when the evil characters try to turn the good ones over to the government, wanting to enforce their new structure across the world. Fortunately, our good characters escape the club, making their way through busy streets and lush forests... let the adventure begin! <3

I would also like to thank The_Omega_Effect for his tribute to this role play.

Characters Not Within Government:
Drea Cerisa Melborne
Alexander C. Bishop
Aleister Devitt
Iris Grace Allen
Roman Lundell

Characters Within Government:
Ethan L. Abel

Stella M. Delacroix
Quillon Downs
Azroth
Professor Azeed Hadid
Ren

paris1.gif

Links: CHARACTER SHEETS
OUT OF CHARACTER CHAT

Rules:
1. I ask that you write at least one paragraph per post.
2. Please mind RPNation rules.
3. Choosing what power your character uses is fun! Just nothing too all powerful.

4. If you need help with anything, you can ask me~

Last edited:
flowerblack4.gif
All That Power!
phase 01
INTRODUCING ETHAN ABEL
time: 8:30 p.m.

Saturday was finally upon them, and everyone who lived with Ethan would be forced to go dancing with him. A new club just opened on their street, with promise of hip beats and a renowned bar. Their apartment building isn't in the best of areas, and the structure is old, but they seem to do just fine. It reaches seven stories, and is lodged between two office buildings. Ethan lives with three woman on the top floor, all who are older than him. They have done so well taking care of him. Pashmina, the oldest, has already begun drinking. She stands by their only window that offers a view of the city, as lights from the new club catch her attention. In her excitement, the woman accidentally spills some of the vodka onto her brand new maroon party dress. "Aaaaarrrrgh! ETHAN!"

Ethan was in his room that he shared with Vivian, the youngest of the group. She just got done telling him about her new drug dealing boyfriend, Lupe. A really muscular latin man with arm tattoos. It drove Ethan wild, for he wanted a man of this nature, as well. Vivian rose from the bed they shared, inhaling deeply before she yelled down the hallway. "SHUT UP, PASHMINA!" The pale woman giggled menacingly, lifting her hand to her lips. She twirled once, and proceeded to wiggle her fingers with a funny look on her face. Witchy, if anything. "Are you ready for it?" Vivian pretended to be a ballet dancer, gliding quickly over to their dresser. She opened the drawer that belonged to her, squealing as she pulled out a bright pink box. I wish Lupe didn't have to make more runs...

Sitting next to Ethan now, she opened the box and got a line ready for him. "Hurry, take this," she began, handing him a small bag of cocaine, "and go check on Pashmina. We should get going soon." Ethan put the bag in his pocket, and lowered his head to the box she kept in her lap. He picked up the straw, put it to his nose, and sniffed heavily.

"I'M COMING, PASHMINA!"

He ran down to the hall to where he thought Pashmina would be, but instead he saw his other roommate, Leslie. Her boobs were practically falling out of her sequin dress, as always. Green eyes scaled her body until he locked gazes with her. "You look sexy, girl."

Leslie rolled her eyes as she finished primping in the mirror. "We're ready to go, where is Vivian?"

"Oh, she's coming. No worries!" he blurted, keeping silly emotions unseen.

Ethan stood beside her, looking at his reflection in the mirror. His pupils were dilated already, and his heart was starting to beat faster than normal. He did his best not to let his mind race too much, for he would be outside laying amongst a garden of flowers. High...

Instead, he turned to Vivian as she appeared dramatically.

"Roll my sleeves up, please?" he asked her softly.

Vivian laughed. "Oh, Ethan." She bit her lip gently, rolling up the sleeves of the black button up shirt. Ethan felt pretty attractive tonight, for his dark washed jeans fit his frame nicely, merely complimenting the stylish black boots he found the night before. He was never one to wear bright colors, for they annoyed him. "Thanks, Vivian." The two of them were secretly high, so he offered her a smile, his eyes closed cheerfully.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once the group hit the streets, Ethan enjoyed the brisk air against his face. He always felt like a king walking with these woman, and would protect them no matter what. Their street was lined with beautiful trees, shrubbery, and hardly any parking space was available. Ever.

A tall, beefy man stood with his arms crossed. He was working as security for the night, and was definitely rocking the shades. Sunglasses at night, who knew? He motioned the pretty ladies towards him, granting them access. Ethan was included, though he felt a vibration in his pocket. He answered his phone, seeing it was from one of the government officials.

"You will need to meet with the others of your kind," the woman spoke, "for I have suspicion about a group of people who just entered Ventura."

"Where am I needed?"

"I am sending you to the base on Monroe street. I have also contacted the others, they should greet you there."

He heard a click, and began walking. His destination was only blocks away...

Last edited:

Ge3B0Gh.jpg

Ability:
- Sensory Manipulation

- Party

Interactions:
None

Roman Lundell
28 || Male || Hunted

♠️

Bzzt bzzt.. bzzt bzzt.. bzzt bzzt.. The sound of a low mechanical hum filled the room, and the dim low of an overturned cell-phone screen illuminated what had been a dark, and quiet bedroom. It buzzed once, twice, three times more before a shift in the disheveled mess of covers revealed any sort of action in response. A hand broke through its layer of sheets and blindly reached out across the table, flailing across the top of the bedside table before finally resting itself atop the glassy exterior of the device.

A mess of short brown hair poked its way through the sheets, and the male who had been fast asleep struggled to keep his eyes open against the dramatically blinding light of his screen. He managed to squint through the bright light to finally grasp a glimpse at the name of the contact who had the audacity to try and call him so late into the night. A swipe of his thumb across the screen pulled the call through, and he brought the phone up to his ear to listen to whatever it was they had to say.

"Good evening, chief. Or should I say morning? It's about..", He removed the phone from his ear to get a quick glance at the time, seemingly not surprised in the slightest before returning to continue his greeting. "About two o'clock in the morning chief. And on a Saturday. How can I help you?" A loosely-suppressed tone of mild irritation was swirled together with the grogginess of being half-awake, if his constant eye rubbing wasn't already enough of an indicator. He let out a quiet yawn, and bit at his lips in anticipation towards whatever his police chief had in store for him.

"Lundell, I just wanted to let you know that you're off the hook today. A recent graduate from the academy decided he wanted to get first-hand experience with the city, so I threw him together with your partner Moors for some easy rounds down the streets." The grizzly voice of the chief nearly sounded like it belonged to an elderly man, but the few who knew the chief in person knew it was far from the truth. The chief, who had just recently broken into his fifties, was a behemoth of a human that put Roman's six-foot, 180lb body to shame.

"So you don't even need me over there at the station?" Roman hardly even understood why he considered asking. Given the opportunity, he should have just ended the call there and not relaxed the rest of the day.

"Nope. I've got Rojas and his buddy to handle paperwork assigned at the station today, so having you here would just make it a crowd. Enjoy your day off, son, you don't know when you'll be getting another."

Roman didn't even have a chance to respond, as a click from the other end of the line broke the call. He didn't have the chance to suggest 'texting next time' or maybe even waiting to call until the night before or even until a bit later in the morning. He was pleased with the results, but could not help himself from rolling his eyes over the minor inconvenience that it was to get a call this early in the morning. Knowing himself, he likely wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep for the next few hours, and by then he would be just about ready to get out of bed.

Just before he was about to set his phone down for the night, a small notification bubble on the top corner of one of his apps caught his eye. He clicked the app, FINEdr, which was an app based around the rising popularity of quick hook ups and late night partying. Not that he was one completely for it, but some company every now and then was enjoyable, even for his lone-wolf soul. It was a message from a recent match. Brief, but it had just enough information to get the point across.

Party @ Melida St tonight. See you there? <3

Roman responded with a simple 'thumbs up' emoji, and set his phone down. He hoped to get bit more sleep before his body told he didn't want to anymore. Maybe even get a chance to sleep in.. he wouldn't know until he finally managed to settle down.

+++++ Time Skip, later on that night +++++​

"ID." The bouncer asked, standing at eye level with Roman. His arms were crossed over his chest, and he looked Roman up and down with the dirtiest grimace through a dark pair of shades. He was the physical manifestation for what one would picture a bouncer to be.

Roman, on the other hand, also seemed to be quite picturesque with his attire. Black jeans complimented a loosely buttoned white shirt, which snuggly hugged the features of his upper body. His sleeves were curled against his upper forearm, and on his right wrist was a watch that looked to be of higher value. He rose a brow in the direction of the bouncer, but still reached into his back pocket to retrieve his ID from his wallet. "Really? I can't look that young that you mistake me for someone under 21."

"Rules are rules. Go on ahead, have fun."

"Will do boss. You have a good night." As he passed through the door, Roman immediately pulled his phone from his pocket. No notification, and no indication on where they were going to meet. He was by himself at a party, and had no where to go. Nice.

(Sorry, lazy ending. It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired. Hope yall enjoyed it anyway!)

ALESTER DEVITT
Interacting with: No One

On nights like this, Aleister would normally be behind his bar serving drinks for drunk college kids and tired businessmen. He'd watch as they drank their lives away. Now, don't tell anyone this but Aleister hated drinking. Weird, right? A bartender who didn't even like the drinks that he served. Regardless, it was a solid way to make a living in this city. He wasn't proud of it, though. Anyway, tonight, Aleister decided to visit the new club that had opened up near his own. He didn't really plan on doing anything of consequence. Maybe check out the operation, meet a few people, and get lucky, perhaps?

He looked around the club. It was your typical club scene; booze, drugs, and horny drunk people. The music was loud and trashy. The dance floor was crowded. It suddenly dawned on Aleister that coming here was for naught. Nothing really stood out to him. If he wanted to get puked on by some teenager, he would have done so in his own establishment. Despite this, he remained seated. Something bugged Aleister. He just felt that things were about to get interesting tonight.

(Uhh, not my best work. Hopefully, things start picking up soon!)

Alexander was making his way down the street on his way to the new club that opened up. Apparently it was meant to be one of the best clubs to open up in the city within the last ten years. It immediately peaked his interest in the place as whenever somewhere new like this opened, all sorts of people would show up.

After getting in the front door, he was immediately hit by the sounds, smells and sights all at the same time. Not really recognizing anyone immediately, he headed over to his favorite spot in these places, the bar. After grabbing a stool he ordered a beer and watched the people pass by. This may not be the type of place he would normally spends his time but he was enjoying it well enough, hell, if he hangs around for long enough anything might happen.

claireholt4.gif
STELLA DELACROIX
we are flowers of winter~

Stella was enjoying the new aura she created in her bedroom, flipping through various songs. They are playing on her sound system at a low volume, the music consisting of melodic beats and lovely transitions. Her moment of clarity is interrupted when her friend Amara suddenly enters her room. "I forgot my sweater," her friend says with a sense of importance, and picks up her clothing. She looks at Stella after checking her phone, sending a message on some dating site.

"You are coming to the club with me, right?" she asks.

"Yes," Stella replies, her tone changing, "are you on one of those dating sites again?"

A distinct laugh from Amara fills the warmly lit room, the woman moving to Stella's doorway. She was doing her best not to make loud noises with her mint gum. "Want to see his picture?"

Stella scoffs. "No, thank you. Please don't forget your belongings again."

Now alone, Stella turns to her mirror. She finishes adjusting her new hair accessories, and applies a soft pink lip finish. Her necklace consists of colorful beads, but she didn't mess with any earrings. Fingers traced the necklace, and when she looked deeper into her own reflection, the confidence in her eyes calmed her. Stella's eyes trail to her body, for she especially liked the new dress she bought recently. It is a grey, form-fitting party dress of wonderful material, complimented by expensive dark grey heels. She grabs her white sweater and her golden-sequin clutch, and walks out to her apartment buildings main hallway. There was Marcus again, hitting a perfectly assembled joint of weed. His eyes were squinted, but this was nothing out of the ordinary. Stella rolls her eyes at him, looking at the ground with a smile before proceeding to the streets of Ventura.

flowerlove7.jpg
Outside on Alice Street now, it all felt so familiar. She knows the club isn't far from her, and proceeds showing confidence in her walk. Her mind is slightly distracted with thoughts of the day before, for she transformed into her shadow form. This doesn't happen very often, and thankfully she hasn't allowed her anger or displeasure to become too gruesome. She remembers not what she looked like, but the difference in her voice and heightened sense of control. It all ended as she gathered her thoughts, just like she wanted.

As she enters the building of strobe lights and loud techno beats, her eyes scan her surroundings quickly. The first man she notices is Roman, whom she is familiar with from the government. His powers are still a mystery to her, but he seems harmless enough. She waved at him when she saw him pull his attention from his phone, but ended up walking to the bar. It didn't feel like a night to drink, but she found herself striking up a conversation with Alexander. "What do you think of the place?"

SentinelSevn SentinelSevn Bishop Bishop

Last edited:
Alexander was all too happy drinking alone and loosing himself in his own thoughts that the sudden snap back to reality was rather jarring.
"Oh ah...its a bit loud but it seems fun enough" he said turning to her "Plenty of people and the joint seems clean enough. What about you?"
Looking this girl up and down he would have pegged her as a model almost immediately if she hadn't approached him first. One of the first things that struck him was the odd color of her eyes but he had met some weird people before so he let it slide without mentioning it, but she definitely had his attention.
EricSings EricSings

Res walked the streets casually with his hands in his pockets before pulling out a phone with an untraceable SD card in it. He scrolled through an event app and saw that there was a large "get together" going down at a local club and Res decided he'd like to attend. He checked the location on the app and started to head in that direction. He stopped at his dingy apartment on the way to pick out more appropriate attire. He changed from his torn jeans and hoodie into faded jeans and an unbuttoned flannel over a white t-shirt. "Hmm. Not bad." He said as he looked at himself from any angle humanly possible. "Finally, some possible human interaction." He said with a smile as he shoved his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and leaving the apartment.

AJLlDp0n2z0pJFqZhq-Y48plMRKV57io4O4IpmdEQQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

DREA CERISA "DRE" MELBORNE
FLUID | 26 | GOOD

"Dre you're fucking insane!"

The small girl just shrugged the words off. Currently, she sat at dinner with a few friends. It comes ritual to do this on the weekends as most of them, if not all had the night off from work. Plus, it was a nice refresher after a weeks work and it was nice to be able to act human and just relax with friends over drinks and food.

"Insane doesn't even begin to cover Dre, c'mon Emma you know her the best."
"You right, Dre is so much more insane than the term insane even COVERS!"
Her best friend Emma spoke out slamming a hand on the table and laughing. "But are you seriously going to the party tonight?"
Drea nodded her head taking a drink from her bottle of beer. "Why not?"
"It's a date from FINEdr."
"Yeah well, I get stood-up, whatever. If he's weird. I leave. Simple"
Emma shook her head and glanced at Dimitri the other at the table. "Help me out her dimi"
He shrugged. "it's her choice Em, I mean I can't do anything"
"Be her date???"

Dimitri shook his head. "You know I don't party"
Emma groaned and looked at Drea again. "If you wanted to go you could've asked meeeeeeeee"
Drea just laughed and shook her head, "I didn't even know about it. He just asked me."
Dimitri and Emma just shake their heads. "Okay, well what if he stands you up Dre? What then?"
Drea shrugged. "Dunno Em, might just stay see what happens, Ya know? Cause i get stood up, i get stood up whateve"

Her friends can her worried looks and just nodded, accepting her choice. Drea just smiled as they continued with a different small talk before They all Departed back to Drea's apartment to prep her for her "date."
After a solid hour to hour and a half, Drea stepped back into her bedroom dressed in a short skirt, with leggings, a crop top and a pair of boots. Emma and Dimitri just applauded her, saying her looked perfect and absolutely bangable.

" This is why you two are my best friends" Drea spoke out walking over to hug the two. What would she do without them in her life?
Just the thought of losing them scared her, they truly were her everything. She gave them one more bright smile before grabbing her phone and a wallet. They drove her to club to meet her date. It wasn't too hard for her to get in, even if she did look quite young for her age. But still she was able to get in with ease and. The place was something else. Too many bodies. Now she just needs to find this date.

Interacting: ---

Located: The Party

Mentioned: ---

code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

ETHAN ABEL :bishiesparklesr:
As Ethan was nearing Monroe street, his phone vibrated again. One of the elite was trying to contact him, so he answered the call.

"Yes?"

"There is a change of plans. I want you to meet Azroth at headquarters. Let him know there is a new club that just opened, as well as the suspicious activity I mentioned before. Got it?"

"I do." said Ethan.

"Your transportation is being sent to your location, good luck."

The woman ended the call, and within minutes a black BMW pulled up to escort Ethan. He waved at the driver, a bulky man with a shiny, bald head. Ethan pushed a hand through his hair, and proceeded to get in the back seat. He let out a small sigh of relief, the air in the car warming his skin. The vehicle was set up like a limousine, and if Ethan were to talk to the driver, he would have to push a special button to open the inside window. This granted him a wonderful opportunity. I hope Vivian is having a good time... His thoughts were true to his soul, for he pictured his friend blissfully dancing to the techno music. A smile tugged at his lips, peering from his window as he reached into his pocket for the bag of cocaine. In his other pocket was a straw, so he assembled himself a line, placed the straw to his nose, and....

Sniff!

Ethan's car ride with the driver would not be very long, for their base was just past Ventura's main marketplace. He breathed heavily, for the cocaine uplifted him with thoughts of joy and bizarre situations. Flirting with the mysterious driver seemed fun enough, and while it would normally be beneath him, he couldn't control himself. The button was pushed, and the window lowered.

"Oh, driver," he began, his tone playful, "can we play some tunes?"

The man merely scoffed, stopping at a traffic light. "My boss said strictly business, sorry." He smirked, and turned to lock gazes with him briefly. "Just... sit tight."

"Hmph!" Ethan pressed the button again, then peered out his window to admire the palm trees. They drove past the historic sign that welcomed guests into the Ventura Marketplace, and soon after pulled into the parking garage of headquarters.

Rolling his eyes, even though he was unseen, Ethan stepped out of the vehicle. He shut the door and made his way to the elevators, pressing the L button to take him to the lobby. Not many agents were here, and many of the lights were off. His footsteps echoed in the large room as he walked towards the main desk.

"Azroth?" he called out loudly. The man brushed at his nose, for he didn't want anyone to grow suspicious over him and his drug use. Especially Azroth.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect

Last edited:
AzrΩth

It was a busy day for Azroth, just like all of his days. He never engaged in any recreational activities like most humans, depriving himself of any sort of what humans would identify as "fun". However, Azroth did not live to have fun. He lived for knowledge, for success, for victory and most importantly...power. He was dependent on the government so far and he would have to be for as long as he lived on the planet. Unfortunately for him, he despised everyone within the planet.

He was welding a piece of metal for a new piece of equipment he was building within his own laboratory. Here he would do things that would strictly benefit him. And with his goals aligning with the government, he was given access to such a lab and was funded. They were the ones to grant him access to the isotopes that he carried around with him after all. The device in question was not even one that would be too useful so far. Azroth had other plans. And for those to be set into motion, he had to take into account all possible outcomes. This "device" helped with one of them.

Upon realizing that his presence was being requested, Azroth shut off the welding tool and took off his mask. He then put his unfinished project back into the storage area, with him shortly leaving the lab afterwards. Upon leaving, he turned off power and input his security details. He locked the door with his hands which contained a unique fingerprint, a pass code, and even his eyes. He then walked to the nearest elevator and went up to the lobby.

Upon reaching the lobby, he walked in and took in the entire room. This was one of the rooms with the most amount of humans within the facility and not surprisingly, his least favorite place to be in. He spotted Ethan at the main desk, who was the one who called out his name. Azroth sighed as Ethan was definitely not someone who he could stand having around. He walked towards him with his hands behind his back, with him keeping an overall serious composure. He was suited in his armor with his face revealed, the lights of his armor turned off as the defense was deactivated. As he was approaching him, he stopped upon getting close to him. He growled a bit before answering. "I was in the middle of important work. This better not be a waste of time."

EricSings EricSings

Last edited:
Res gave a whistle of awe as he approached the club. "Woah. That's a pretty big place." He said as a smile broke across his face and he entered the building. The astonishing amount of lights is what first took his attention. Followed by the somewhat revealing attire worn by a large amount of the female attendees. His smile faded to a natural looking casual face as he approached the bar and put a ten on the table. "I'll take your strongest drink." He decided that he'd only have one drink for the sake of tactical awareness. He'd save the binge drinking for when he was certain of his safety. As the bartender approached him with the drink, he gave a short nod and downed it quickly. He recoiled just as anyone would before setting the glass down roughly.

AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION

One of General Grant's large hands wrapped around a cut-glass tumbler. His other hand held the remote control for the wall screen. His face was set in a granite grimace that gave no clue as to how much the whiskey was burning his throat. When he spoke, it sounded like his voice was being strained through broken glass - rough and hoarse.

"How many in total?"

The men around him did not need to ask what he meant. The energy patterns flashing at random over California were covering the screen. The energy pulses flashed randomly - scattered and disjointed.

"It's...difficult to say sir. The energy readings aren't consistent."

"The give me a bloody approximation." He growled back.

"Four or five. Not more than six, certainly."

"And why have they not yet been contained?" The general demanded. "If we can see the bloody energy from satellite -"

The aide grimaced. "The readings aren't accurate enough for a precise location. It's been narrowed down to Ventura. Last reports from the Elite there say they're closing in on the rogue subjects."

Grant sighed. "I'll bloody believe it when I see those freaks in cells, chained to the walls."

His two aides exchanged glances. "With respect General..."

"Mutants the lot of them. Shouldn't have even thought about paying some of them. Bloody disgrace. Y'know what kind of powers these people have? They can throw fireballs. Pull the air out your lungs. Make your brain boil in your skull. How long until they decide they don't need us? How long until someone fucks everything up?"

"I...don't know anything about that sir."

"Then we need someone who does." Grant snarled. "I'm not leaving this situation to those amateur hacks in California. Where is Agent Grey?"

It took them a moment to realize he had changed the subject. Then the first aide replied. "Her team is on their way back from that...business in Saudi Arabia."

General Grant nodded, his expression changing for the first time as a small smile etched across it. "Send her in."

"You want to see her General?"

"Not here you imbecile." He jabbed at the screen, "Send her in there. Find out what's going on."

"She...was expecting to come home, sir." The second aide ventured, looking nervous. "I wouldn't like to be the one to tell her..."

"Then order someone else to tell her," Grant snapped. "I want Grey to handle it. She's the only one we have who can stop those freaks...and she's never one to mess about." He shifted in his chair, turning to look at the two aides standing nervously beside him. "What?"

"Her recent psycho evaluation sir..." One managed to say. "She requires a full weeks rest between missions."

General Grant snorted. "Then she'll want to deal with it quickly then."

---

Less than ten minutes later, a Helicopter swung in an arc over Utah and started on a new bearing. A week earlier it had carried a full complement of eighty-five combat troops. It was bringing sixteen back.
As she slammed the radio down, then clutched her temple in pain, Agent Grey's face grimaced into a mask of angry determination.

"I hope they fight back," She muttered.

STELLA DELACROIX

As the song changed to a more upbeat tempo, Stella had a sudden urge to buy a drink. Her attention shifted to Res as he spoke at the bar, a smile tugging at her lips. "Make that two, bartender." She reached into her sequin clutch, taking out a ten dollar bill, as well. Within minutes the silent bartender served them their drinks, and by the look on his face, these drinks were very strong. Stella tucked strands of hair behind her ear, then reached for her glass. It felt cold, and when she brought it to her lips, the smell sent a light sensation down her spine. Wow...

Watching Res down his drink with ease, she figured she might as well get hers down, too. She tried to grab his attention. There was something peculiar about him and Alexander, but she couldn't tell what it was exactly. With a shrug of her shoulders, and a deep furrowing of her brows, she consumed the alcoholic beverage.

flowerlove7.jpg

More songs were played, and several other groups of young people had arrived at the club. She was slightly intoxicated at this point. This made her conversation with Alexander all the more enjoyable. "Yeah, I like the music." His looks of admiration merely made her smirk. She senses Drea's presence, and motioned her over to the bar. Some female companionship was just what she needed, assuming Drea notices her.

truthofself truthofself King Vioogra King Vioogra Bishop Bishop

Res' eyes shifted over to Stella as she approached him and ordered the same drink. "Woah there, try not to down it too quickly." He said with a light chuckle as he set his glass down and decided to order another one. "I have to say, you look like you can handle your alcohol." He said as an innocent smile crept across his face. He gently wiped the white hair from his face as he turned back to the bar in time for his drink to arrive. He picked it up gingerly and drank about half of his drink before setting it down on the bar. He still wished to keep some of his tactical awareness, if not all of it. He had no idea who this woman was or what she was capable of. He slowly eyed her up and down as he lightly smiled.

Last edited:
Alexander kept with his drink as people started to turn up. The hairs on the back of his head where on ends as he couldn't put his finger on it exactly but he had the strange feeling something big was about to happen. Looking around there where a few faces that appeared to know each other, conversing and chatting. It might just be a group of friends or...nah it must be his imagination.
He turned back to the bar and kept drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back