• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

All pairings open always!!!!!!!! MxF, MxM, and FxF

I would love to do a Naruto roleplay. I know you said you prefer OCs, but I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to rp any canon female to my canon male? I'd even let you pick what male you'd want me to rp. I have just been dying to give the canon relationships a backstory, or ignore canon and give a backstory to someone's headcanon pairing. But I'm also cool with OCxC and/or OCxOC.

WickedKhaleesi said:
I would love to do a Naruto roleplay. I know you said you prefer OCs, but I just wanted to know if you'd be willing to rp any canon female to my canon male? I'd even let you pick what male you'd want me to rp. I have just been dying to give the canon relationships a backstory, or ignore canon and give a backstory to someone's headcanon pairing. But I'm also cool with OCxC and/or OCxOC.
PM me with your top picks for that canon male and we can talk more there :)

Hey! I'm interested in doing a Stepbrother x Stepsister, Brother x Sister or Master x Slave.

Hey there! I would love to do a Master x Slave one with you, but would prefer to play the female slave... Would that be alright with you?

Hi! I was wondering if you would be interested in doing Rival x Rival with me? I'm thinking that our characters could be the type to compete in everything? That probably sounds really not descriptive, but maybe they've known each other since they were young and they compete in everything. There's a cooking contest at school? Obviously they have to win- or at the very least do better than the other. Their birthday party is reportedly the bee's knees? They have to take it up a notch. Who has better status in school? Who's more responsible? Who can throw the most outrageous prank without getting caught? I just think there's a lot of potential with this! I'd prefer either MxM or FxF for this, just because I feel social expectations are a bit different depending on gender and that might affect stuff, but I'm open to MxF as well. Anyways, sorry for the blob of text and let me know if you're interested?

Sorry, haven't been on in a while, but I'm open to a couple of new rps now. PM if interested!

Oh! I'd love to do Percy Jackson or The Mortal Instruments! Or even person x Best friend's girlfriend. :D

Might I ask how you feel about doubling? If you're willing to give it a shot I would love love LOVE to roleplay Haikyuu with you! :)

AshenRoses said:
Might I ask how you feel about doubling? If you're willing to give it a shot I would love love LOVE to roleplay Haikyuu with you! :)
I've been seeing you in every Haikyuu post, and since we're both in the same boat —if you're interested, I wouldn't mind RPing with you.

Usually people would PM, but I'm new so I don't exactly have that feature yet, but if you want to discuss any possible Haikyuu pairing, message me back when you're free!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back