All of my old RP partners and I want new ones.

CrashDash

Four Thousand Club
I used to be in contact with two awesome role players who I would get in to all sorts of R.P's with and I have no other way of contacting them and miss them. I've got so many ideas for so many R.P's and it's bothersome that I don't know if I'll find anyone as reliable as they were in terms of seeing an R.P through. I've been on this site for awhile, however not as active as of lately due to lack of partners. 

I was wondering how any of you out there found good people to see through an R.P with did so? Also how can I find people who have chemistry like my former partners? All advice is welcome!

Jonsnow.gif

Connections.  I did something similar to you.  I stuck with my one on one roleplays.  Whenever I was looking for a new partner, I would ask whoever I was writing with if they had any recommendations.  This chain continued until I knew enough people to group roleplay with.  Of course, that only built my connections further.  So on and so forth, now I know a lot of people on the site.  Who to roleplay with and who not to roleplay with. xD

I prefer random people over a tight group. Not that I would reject having a group or anything. I adore the people I'm currently rping with, but they started as randoms 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back