• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

All My Shit I Would Like To Share

They're all amazing! I particularly adore the last one, and the pipe looks pretty good to me too.

graphic_design_is_my_passion.png

im sorry that came to mind on this page

BUT HOLY SHIT MY DUDE YOU DO GR8 AT WHAT YOU DO

Oh whats this? A mediocre drawing? How neat. I'm trying to get into traditional art and have started my crusade by stealing marginally better artists drawing styles.

Spooker Wooker.JPG

So my friends band recently got the pleasure of recording in the same studio that Nirvana as well as use the same sound board. And as cool as that is, it got me inspired to do a something a little Nirvan-y for their album. The text is final but here is what I've got so far:

Morrow.jpg

I don't know why the quality is super shitty on this upload so you'll have to imagine a more HI-Res image :(

But check out Morrow if you're into black metal and post rock.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The text is really bothering me. I don't know why the space around it is so low quality, it looks fine on my computer but on RPN it's trash! Blahrg. 

Alright, enough sketches damn it! I'm a graphic designer after all! 

Vintage Me.jpg

Vegular Me.jpg

So tell me ya'll, which one do you like more?

Vintage or Regular? Are you a hipster or a normie? 

On September 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Throne Trinity said:

I made these while practicing making chrome text:

View attachment 167243

View attachment 167244

Made this while practicing lighting along with a bunch of other shit. Honestly this took me way too long:

View attachment 167245

Made this while practicing smoke effects (the pipe looks gross I know, I'm just to lazy to fix it):

View attachment 167246

That's all I'm going to share for now! And hey, if you like RPing  (which I have a feeling you do!) come check out my rad RP! It's basically D&D without dice rolling, because let's face it, that sucks on a forum format. 

I created a lot of the art that's used and if I didn't, a friend did (or I stole it off the internet...)

this is great! im still quite young and new to digital drawing so my art is basically crap compared to yours, yours deserved to be framed man! very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back