• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern All my plots and pairings. (seeking male)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Welcome ladies and gentlemen.

Please come in and have seat. Let us take a wonderful journey of our minds. I do so hope that you enjoy the ride as much as I do.

As with all wonderful rides there are rules. And this is for both of us to have a equal enjoyable time together. Please do read them.

Rules:

1. Please all site rules apply.
2. No one liners.
3. No god modding or meta gaming.
4. Always, always fade to black.
5. Please just don't drop the rp without telling me. We can change something or part was.
6. Please talk to me. Have to have a open line to talk.
7. Don't push for a reply. It kills my muse and fast.
8. Don't let me carry the rp all by myself.

Now on with the ride.

What to expect from me:
1. 4 plus paragraphs. It could be more, all depends on how into the story I am.
2. A reply at least once a week, when time is on my side.
3. As much detail as I can give you. I love detail.
4. The best I can give you.

Now onto plots and pairings that I have in mind.

Pairings:

Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Werewolf
Vampire X Witch

Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Witch
Werewolf X Vampire

Witch X Human
Witch X Warlock
Witch X Any

Fairy X Human
Fairy X Any

Angel X Demon
Angel Warrior X Human
Angel X Human
Fallen Angel X Human

Princess X Prince
King X Princess
Princess X Body Guard

Cop X Cop
Cop X Civilian
Cop X Mob Boss Daughter

Military Officer X Civilian
Military X Military
Military X Military Officer
Military X Waitress

Jock X Cheerleader
Jock X Nerd
Jock X Outcast

Rock Star X Fan
Rock Star X Non-Fan
Lead singer X Bass Player
Lead Singer X Drum Player

Best Friends
Best Friends Brother X Best Friend
Childhood Friends

Deaf X Hearing
Blind X Seeing

Plots:

30fbd14d9939bf0940801ea5fc6c00bb.jpg

A great warrior, bound by honor. A life that is not his own. He knows nothing different of the world. Other then what he lives day to day. But that all changes. When she walks into his life. The last of her kind. All others have been killed out of fear for what they are. She ran, ran so far. That she ran into another land. One that she knew nothing about. One she was scared to be found out as to what she was. One that she hoped would be a new start for her.

(With this one, he will be the one that finds her. She will have something special about her. He would be a wolf. One that you see above in the picture. I would like for there to romance in this one. I want to play the female for this one. Because I know where I want to go with her.)

3764d5aace6a4c446349f1356606b5fb.jpg

Werewolves have been out in the public eye for many years. Even showing what that they are there just to live their lives nothing more. Some still have fear of them. They are looked down upon nothing more then wild dogs. No matter what they did. Some werewolves didn't like humans. It was a love hate with both sides. To show that they were not the monsters that everyone seems to see them as. The beta of the pack, set up a meeting for the Alpha to meet with a noble man. And out of this meeting they agreed that he would marry his daughter.

(With this one I would like to the female. Again just because I know how I want her to go and played out.)

f778ecc11584fd4a50c7fac5785c23dd.jpg

To be a werewolf, is a sin. A vile creature that has no meaning or reason to be alive. The werewolf trails stopped many, many years ago. But the fear didn't go away. There still lingered the what if's and people still looked for the signs. In one village a man comes to. The werewolf trails left a deep impression on them. They lived their lives in fear of them. He was a werewolf looking to live a peaceful life. He settles down a little ways from the village. He was apart but not apart.

Not to far from him a young woman lives. The outcast of the village. She lives a simple life out among the forest. They stumble upon each one day. That is when their lives change. They one day fall in love with one another. But it all can't be good forever. The werewolf trails aren't gone like they thought. Their love would be put to the test.

3b1e97fcacea431f30a7b248fff51ddd.jpg

The war with the humans and the elves had gone on for so long. Most never knew a time that there wasn't a war, hate for the other race. Their lives had always been about this war. This war that was never ending. The people on both sides are getting worn out from the war. But they still fight. Still hold on that one day a winner will come to light.

Through everything that has happened. The hate that lies between the two races. Two people come together. To rise above the hate. And love one another no matter it costs them. They will see an end to this war.

(In this I will play a elf princess. That falls in love with a human. He could be a prince, noble or even a young king. They will find love in through all the hate.)

(More plots to come)

If there is any plots or pairings that you would like to do. Please pm. I would like to keep this thread clean. For any and all ideas that I have. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank you for taking the time to read my request.

H8​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back