• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom All men must die.

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Jumping on the hype train here.

Oooh, fancy, RPNation has had a little bit of an upgrade since my leave of absence. As you can see — or can you? — I’ve ticked the sub-genres: fantasy, romance, action, and adventure — because, all in all, I love a little bit of diversity.

*Rubs hands in anticipation*.

I’ll make this short and sweet, because I have wasted hours on threads — many times — only to no avail. So, here is essentially all that you need to know about my lazy-ass.

• I’m nineteen, been writing for 8-9 years, and consider myself literate. You can judge for yourself:

• I don’t always write pages to lull you alseep. I bounce off what my partner gives me. You want three paragraphs? Cool. Three chapters? Okay. I won’t work with one-liners.
  • Please, have a basic grasp of spelling, punctuation, structure, and grammar. I’m not an English teacher. OOC I couldn’t care less. Nothing worse than putting your all into a thread with the author of ‘My Immortal’. If you don’t know what that is, shame on you.
  • I’m a psych student. Autocorrect changed that to psycho, guess that’s true to some extent. But I have a good heart. Regardless, this means I love insight into the human mind, and relationships. I like to think it helps me with writing, sort of? Maybe? Who knows? But, talk to me about forensic psych and I will marry u. (Just kidding, don’t sue me).
  • Shy? Honestly, don’t care. My socially awkward ass feels for you. There’s no judgement on my behalf.
  • Oh yeah, and to the point... I love Game of Thrones (you don’t say), but I’m limited in my lore. I have experience writing this fandom (in one of the best kickass groups of writers) but i’m no super nerd. Anything beyond the series, consider me Jon snow.
Just gonna get to the point now, because honestly I’ve just rambled and wasted a half hour of my life.

• I can write Canon or OCs. I do prefer only OCs when in groups but, oh, lookie here, this is the 1x1 thread.
  • I will write as mostly any Canon. Your wish is my command. Don’t really feel too comfortable writing Khal Drogo, as much as I love Jason Momoa, and Jamie Lannister (if we’re keeping the histories the same — breaker of chains episode? Uhm, no thanks).
  • If we’re doing Canon, I would appreciate someone who could write as a certain bastard who knows nothing. Tyvm. This is solely because I have loose AU plot in mind for that particular pairing.
Not really gonna venture much further than that, because I do have a life (somehow). So, if you have any questions, feel free to poke me below, or send me a PM.

Last edited:
Hey, Slowpoke! I'd be interested in doing something with you! Been really wanting to play as a survivor of House Reyne, and I even have a plot in mind!

Rustyyyyyy :) as long as you can put up with my slowness, you know I’m always more than happy to get to plotting with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back