• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom All is Fair in Love and War (a Star Wars Plot Idea)

Villainous Things

Brandy and vengeance and everything pain-laced.
Hello! Welcome to my post- sorry it isn't formated the prettiest. The coding goes right over my head haha!

Before we get into my plot idea, I would like to first start out apologizing for the awful explanation that's about to come forth. I'm horrendous at these sorts of things, but I'm hoping someone will be able to see past my incompetence at explaining my ideas. Basically, my idea is set in the new Star Was universe (I'm aiming for pre-The Last Jedi, but post- The Force Awakens). And the story would follow Kylo Ren (Ben Solo) and the idea that he had a really good childhood friend before he was influenced by Snoke, or, before he went over to the dark side. I really would love to explore a situation where somehow they meet during the war, and see the differences of what they've become, if that makes any sense. I'd like to use an OC of mine, and I'm hoping to find someone to play Kylo/Ben. This can be fluffy, or angsty, I'm good with anything. Though, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a sucker for romance. So, if you're interested, comment or PM me!

Here's a few quick things about me and my writing style!

-I'm 19 and use he/him pronouns.

-I'm currently an undergrad, so my responses can be a bit sporadic, but I average at least one a week.

-my average length is 2-3 paragraphs at least, but I can do longer.

-I'm in EST time zone!

Heeey, this idea sounds so cute! I like the idea of kylo/ben solo having a childhood friend!

However, I have a question! Would just be kylo and your oc or are you willing to double as another character as well?

Heeey, this idea sounds so cute! I like the idea of kylo/ben solo having a childhood friend!

However, I have a question! Would just be kylo and your oc or are you willing to double as another character as well?
Hey!

I would be open to doubling, yes! However I don't tend to do doubling where each person has two characters in two alternate stories if that makes sense, for me it tends to get a little confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back