All I Want For Christmas Is?

Doubt

clueless goddess

What do you want for Christmas? Is it a new computer, food or spending time with your family?

Write down what you want for Christmas and see how long the list can go? Who knows, maybe

this can inspire you for Christmas gifts! 

All I want for Christmas is Brendon Urie

GO!

All I want for christmas is you @Angelic

t1rsz_15068856.jpg

but all i want for christmas is money.

I want a drawing tablet and a box full of takis or something. :>

A camera for analog photography, or a film camera, or money, or a new skateboard deck, or books, or a super cute hot boyfriend lol god there's so much I really really want because i'm interested in a lot of stuff and i'm just broke af

• My laptop to be fixed.
  •  A new game system.
  • A bunch of interesting books to preoccupy my time with.
  • The ability to draw well. 
  • My grades to improve.

A Nintendo Switch with Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and the three Amiibos that go with it. 

-Something soft and fluffy.

-A cute sweater for myself~

-Somebody to cuddles and snuggles and force love upon.

-And a pair of kitty ears~!

Someone to come to my door and tell me they paid off my college loans. That'd be real nice.

Nah but forreal? Lottery tickets. I won like $200 off them last Christmas, or some groceries. Adulting sucks folks.

A new pencil, a book, a chair, a computer, a TV, a car, a house, a million dollars, a department store, a skyscraper, a park, a billion dollars, a hotel chain, Microsoft, Apple, a mountain range, a city, a country, a continent, the oceans, Earth, Mars, the Sun, the solar system, the Milky Way, the Andromeda Galaxy, the Virgo Supercluster, the Universe, omnipotence, a pen-pineapple-apple-pen... you know, the usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back