• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings All Business, Looking for Partner(s)

WordArtist

No intro here; I'm just going to jump right into this.

I'm an artist looking for other artists. I'm an adult, and I am looking for adult partners (18+ only). Important things to know:

1) I like detail. I don't like a lack of detail. One-liners will quickly see me losing interest. The more detailed, the better. I don't like unnecessary fluff, however. If the post is long for the sake of being long and doesn't include any real substance, I'm not interested.

2) I need to plan. My creativity has its limits. One of those limits is an inability to move in a direction without a planned direction to move in. I don't need to know the whole plot up front, but I do need to know where we are, why we're there, and what the general goal appears to be in the moment. That goal may change, and that's fine.

3) I need depth. Shallow socialization is just filler. I want a rich story with a deep plot and fully-developed characters.

4) I don't do strictly-romance roleplays. If romance happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I don't force it or plan for it. If romance does happen, and there is intimate interaction, I fade to black.

5) Realistic/modern is my forte, when it comes to genre, but I have written in fantasy and sci-fi settings with a modicum of success as well. Some of my more enjoyable settings have been a blend of two of these genres.

6) I don't do fandom or pseudo-fandom roleplays. Original characters only.

7) I'm all business. I tend not to get chummy with people. The longer I write with someone, the more likely I am to loosen up, but you can pretty much expect me to be a cold fish most of the time.

I have a lot of flaws that I won't list here. If the above sounds like something you can work with, please PM me to discuss. If you can't PM yet, please post a response here requesting a PM from me to discuss. I would encourage you to refrain from posting any personal details here. If you feel they're necessary to communicate a point, we can discuss them in PM.

Any questions which have answers you think may benefit other readers, feel free to post them here. If I agree with you, I'll publicly post an answer. If not, I'll PM you to discuss.

Thanks for reading all that nonsense!

I am craving a long term bad cop RP.. I can't message right now but if you are interested, please message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back