• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern All Alone

Zach walked to Alexis' house. It was on the far west end of the town, closest to the Nuclear Power Plant, where his father worked. It was always a long walk from Zach's place to his as Zach lived near the east, where the main highway went to the nearest city with the big mall and movie theaters and general city stuff that he adored. But dispite the fact, they still regularly visited eachother. Zach noticed Alex with a small boy of about 7 years old with blond hair. Hey Zach! Said Alex, seeing his friend. Hi. Have you seen your parents today? Asked Zach to his friend. As a matter of fact, no. Why? Well, everyone dissappeared. All the adults atleast. Explained the charismatic teenager. Oh, strange. So just not there? Maybe your dad was working. I know my mom should be at the grocery store. Alex tempted to reason. Zach took Alexis by the shoulder and told him what had happened. ALex didn't believe it. Alex replied. Hey, stop joking. I know this is another one of your pranks. Dude, I'm serious! The phone and T.V isn't working either. Exclaimed the teenager. Fine... I'll believe you. Only because internet and phone wasn't working this morning. I still don't believe all the adults are gone. What's your name, again? Asked Alex, pointed to the small boy.

@Jazzy[/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
Infinatis said:
Zach walked to Alexis' house. It was on the far west end of the town, closest to the Nuclear Power Plant, where his father worked. It was always a long walk from Zach's place to his as Zach lived near the east, where the main highway went to the nearest city with the big mall and movie theaters and general city stuff that he adored. But dispite the fact, they still regularly visited eachother. Zach noticed Alex with a small boy of about 7 years old with blond hair. Hey Zach! Said Alex, seeing his friend. Hi. Have you seen your parents today? Asked Zach to his friend. As a matter of fact, no. Why? Well, everyone dissappeared. All the adults atleast. Explained the charismatic teenager. Oh, strange. So just not there? Maybe your dad was working. I know my mom should be at the grocery store. Alex tempted to reason. Zach took Alexis by the shoulder and told him what had happened. ALex didn't believe it. Alex replied. Hey, stop joking. I know this is another one of your pranks. Dude, I'm serious! The phone and T.V isn't working either. Exclaimed the teenager. Fine... I'll believe you. Only because internet and phone wasn't working this morning. I still don't believe all the adults are gone. What's your name, again? Asked Alex, pointed to the small boy.
@Jazzy[/color]
He looked up and threw his a smile. "I'm rags. My parents are gone too." He gave a short chuckle and widened his eyes. "I mean... I'm real worried. Where are Mommy and Daddy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back